• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I actually wanted a Yellow Team since Smash 64
R.I.P. My Hopes and Dreams
Kamekwhy

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
I think CliffJumper was just posting it for kicks and wants to mess with some people. Idk

Last edited:

FalconFire93

Smash Lord
NNID
ZombieHunter93
3DS FC
0074-4291-3615
Switch FC
SW-5918-1380-7797
Wow, Miiverse, it's not a spoiler any more, everybody knows who's in the game, it's been out for almost a week, so yeah... :facepalm:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
"I'm gonna be Hokage! B-" *shot*
Cliffjumper is Naruto
Frostwraith is Sakurai
Sakurai is Ganondorf
Ganondorf is Master Hand
Waluigi is Roy
I am not actually me
and UltraMario is a Kecleon...
This is what I've figured out so far. I'm finally piecing everything together. Soon we will unravel the mystery...

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
>Losing on Smash online
>Choose Bowser for a cheap victory
>Still lose
Your calculations were incorrect, Prof. Skaaa.

You were supposed to use Shulk in place of Bowser, and taunt your opponent with your consistent expression of how you really felt it.

That way, you would be less embarrassed about your inevitable loss.

Last edited:

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Yellow team would probably be for 8-player smash, otherwise it would be the most pointless thing ever.

Congrats on 3000 posts by the way. :)
why?

Well, I guess i wasted it :(

So, enjoy this 3001 :)

I would like to do the usual credits with this music:

I joined more than a year ago, but my true enjoyement started at the end of last April when I got OP of the Paper Mario support thread. I realised I could continue what I tried to do with glitch hunting: share the love of this awesome series. Now, that was already big, but with more people posting in the thread, it kept increasing my hype and I progressively felt I found my place on this site and I should stay.

It mostly was known when I started to post on the potd thread with Paper Mario music to hype. I really loved that summer for this reason, following potd while feeling hype for Paper Mario because I'm happy everytime about stuff related to it is something that is special. I;m so glad I made this before the one day that really told me I found my place here:

July 29: the stage reveal.

Which is why I want to first, thanks everyone who supported back before the thread lock, the potd thread for your intense hype on that day which exploded my alert count, the regulars on the former ridley thread for liking my very long essay I wrote and basically, everyone who was happy to share Paper Mario love with me :)

But some users in particular was significant, but only a few of them got that much important. If you're not listed but feel you belng to the criteria I said above, consier youself in, those would be too long to lost anyway.

Those were the thanks, but now:

Special thanks

The Paper Mario Pm I host here who as of now 71 page and currently has

@Rockaphin
@SpaceJell0
@MegaMarioMan9
@Paper Maribro (I really like your G&W meme you made in the pm and I like your humor)
@Alex Night (btw, you still have to add my fc if you want to play ssb4 with me)
@tsvlink25 (played with him recently online and got great replays)
@08skidoosh80

Now, some social thread members i crossed and felt it needed menton:

@ Bedoop Bedoop (gave me a nicely made sprite image of Paper Mario he made, was a great suppporter, changed his avatar to a cute shine once :) , likes the series in general and I like talking with you. Btw, like your avatar:) )
@ FalKoopa FalKoopa (only mod in the list because for some reasons, you're giving me more like out of all mods and I like it too :) )
@ Kenith Kenith (just enjoy talking to you in general)
@ Blargg888 Blargg888 (recently talked more with you and I like your points when I do)
@MorbidAltruism (mostly for furnishing likes, but also liked some of her points in Ridley debates)

And i;m probably forgetting a lot that quoted me at least once and liked the discussion, but I can't remember everyone unfortunately, but those were the first that came into my head.

I regret to do this on 3001th post, but I post too fast :)

So I lastly want to thanks the community actually because I really like it here and I never tough I would be that happy to post here. So...

Thanks to @Smashboards !

You're an
site

:awesome:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Cliffjumper is Naruto
Frostwraith is Sakurai
Sakurai is Ganondorf
Ganondorf is Master Hand
Waluigi is Roy
I am not actually me
This is what I've figured out so far. I'm finally piecing everything together. Soon we will unravel the mystery...
That Spy is a Heavy
The Heavy is a Spy
That Spy is a Sniper
That Sniper is a Pyro
That Pyro is not one of us
The one of us is you
I'm ME!

Who am I? :3

Themandme

Smash Ace
NNID
shadowthehegehog
3DS FC
3222-5798-4330
Cliffjumper is Naruto
Frostwraith is Sakurai
Sakurai is Ganondorf
Ganondorf is Master Hand
Waluigi is Roy
I am not actually me
And im mewtwo

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
why?

Well, I guess i wasted it :(

So, enjoy this 3001 :)

I would like to do the usual credits with this music:

I joined more than a year ago, but my true enjoyement started at the end of last April when I got OP of the Paper Mario support thread. I realised I could continue what I tried to do with glitch hunting: share the love of this awesome series. Now, that was already big, but with more people posting in the thread, it kept increasing my hype and I progressively felt I found my place on this site and I should stay.

It mostly was known when I started to post on the potd thread with Paper Mario music to hype. I really loved that summer for this reason, following potd while feeling hype for Paper Mario because I'm happy everytime about stuff related to it is something that is special. I;m so glad I made this before the one day that really told me I found my place here:

July 29: the stage reveal.

Which is why I want to first, thanks everyone who supported back before the thread lock, the potd thread for your intense hype on that day which exploded my alert count, the regulars on the former ridley thread for liking my very long essay I wrote and basically, everyone who was happy to share Paper Mario love with me :)

But some users in particular was significant, but only a few of them got that much important. If you're not listed but feel you belng to the criteria I said above, consier youself in, those would be too long to lost anyway.

Those were the thanks, but now:

Special thanks

The Paper Mario Pm I host here who as of now 71 page and currently has

@Rockaphin
@SpaceJell0
@MegaMarioMan9
@Paper Maribro (I really like your G&W meme you made in the pm and I like your humor)
@Alex Night (btw, you still have to add my fc if you want to play ssb4 with me)
@tsvlink25 (played with him recently online and got great replays)
@08skidoosh80

Now, some social thread members i crossed and felt it needed menton:

@ Bedoop Bedoop (gave me a nicely made sprite image of Paper Mario he made, was a great suppporter, changed his avatar to a cute shine once :) , likes the series in general and I like talking with you. Btw, like your avatar:) )
@ FalKoopa FalKoopa (only mod in the list because for some reasons, you're giving me more like out of all mods and I like it too :) )
@ Kenith Kenith (just enjoy talking to you in general)
@ Blargg888 Blargg888 (recently talked more with you and I like your points when I do)
@MorbidAltruism (mostly for furnishing likes, but also liked some of her points in Ridley debates)

And i;m probably forgetting a lot that quoted me at least once and liked the discussion, but I can't remember everyone unfortunately, but those were the first that came into my head.

I regret to do this on 3001th post, but I post too fast :)

So I lastly want to thanks the community actually because I really like it here and I never tough I would be that happy to post here. So...

Thanks to @Smashboards !

You're an
site

:awesome:
*Clapclapclapclap*

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Cliffjumper is Naruto
Frostwraith is Sakurai
Sakurai is Ganondorf
Ganondorf is Master Hand
Waluigi is Roy
I am not actually me
I'm nothing like Naruto

~Infinity~

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8710-6567
Nintendo has it really bad.
When Sony had to add characters to SAS, they don't have a lot to pick from, so they just took popular/main characters in series and added them to the game.
Nintendo couldn't even do that if they wanted to. Pretty much all of the original 15 have to be in the game; that already limits the amount of additional players they have to add. Then to make matters worse, almost all of their popular, long running franchises have humongous universes (insert pokemon here). They also need to add characters to boost popularity for upcoming games.

No one wins in smash. Nobody....actually, Nintendo does! THOSE SALES.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I'm nothing like Naruto
Come on man. Embrace it. Embrace your true destiny, or you'll never be a guy who is a person. You'll never achieve your true goal of not actually doing anything, you'll never get to ride on a jetski, you'll never truly expirience what it means to be a guy who jumps off cliffs. Go on, believe in your destiny. You ARE Naruto. Believe it.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I've got expertise in both, I just chose to ignore common sense most of the time.
I should tell you that it's very bad idea usually.

Well, I do love the first two Paper Mario games. Not as much as you, but I place them among the best RPGs I've played. So reading your posts is fun. :)

D

Deleted member

You were supposed to use Shulk in place of Bowser, and taunt your opponent with your consistent expression of how you really felt it.

That way, you would be less embarrassed about your inevitable loss.
I actually feel sort of guilty when I taunt with Shulk online.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Come on man. Embrace it. Embrace your true destiny, or you'll never be a guy who is a person. You'll never achieve your true goal of not actually doing anything, you'll never get to ride on a jetski, you'll never truly expirience what it means to be a guy who jumps off cliffs. Go on, believe in your destiny. You ARE Naruto. Believe it.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Feel free to edit the sheet to make as much sprites as you want with the parts I gave ya.
Your welcome..png

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I think I've only faced one Shulk who was pretty good in For Glory.

And by good, I mean he knew how to use Shulk. He wasn't feeling it, but I was feeling something more than he did after he won.

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I think I've only faced one Shulk who was pretty good in For Glory.

And by good, I mean he knew how to use Shulk. He wasn't feeling it, but I was feeling something more than he did after he won.
Do you remember the name of this person?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom