• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
"But I know this to be true because Capcom keeps asking me how the next Rockman game is coming along.”
SAKURAI PLEASE.
"I know he looks a little different in the game but that is because Sakurai-san designed him to look retro. Even though he has never really had a retro design before, I personally think it looks really nice and hopefully we can use that kind of look in a future Rockman game.”
...*insert JonTron GIF here* Are you serious?
HOW DOES THIS

LOOK LIKE THAT
IN ANY WAY OF THE SENSE!?
AND HE FORGOT ABOUT CLASSIC MEGA MAN.
HE FORGOT
ABOUT CLASSIC
*swears*ING MEGA MAN

...I'mdone
I'mtakinganap

Themandme

Smash Ace
NNID
shadowthehegehog
3DS FC
3222-5798-4330
D

Deleted member

"But I know this to be true because Capcom keeps asking me how the next Rockman game is coming along.”
SAKURAI PLEASE.
"I know he looks a little different in the game but that is because Sakurai-san designed him to look retro. Even though he has never really had a retro design before, I personally think it looks really nice and hopefully we can use that kind of look in a future Rockman game.”
...*insert JonTron GIF here* Are you serious?
HOW DOES THIS

LOOK LIKE THAT
IN ANY WAY OF THE SENSE!?
AND HE FORGOT ABOUT CLASSIC MEGA MAN.
HE FORGOT
ABOUT CLASSIC
*swears*ING MEGA MAN

...I'mdone
I'mtakinganap
It's a satire site. Just take a quick glance at the other articles.

Themandme

Smash Ace
NNID
shadowthehegehog
3DS FC
3222-5798-4330
It's a satire site. Just take a quick glance at the other articles.
such as
Final Fantasy XV Includes Special One-Button Controller to Play the Game As Intended
and
Nintendo Thankful Tomb Raider Not Coming to Wii U: We Only Want Quality games
and
Square Enix Forces All Staff to Play Super Mario RPG in Order to Learn How to Make Good RPGs Again

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Lol, sorry guys. To make up for it have the special edition of Hyrule Warriors!
@ praline praline You'll want this:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero

Adventure Time, Regular Show, and Steven are the only reasons why I watch Cartoon Network. Gravity Falls is pretty solid.
I used to love all of 'em. Atm, Steven Universe and Gravity Falls are the only ones I really enjoy.

Regular Show sort of became formulaic in plot and humor that I lost interest. I still sort of like AT, but I have no idea where they're going with the overarching plot as they keep putting an end to plot threads.
] (i.e. giving Finn's arm back, the story behind the Ice King/Simon.)

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
I used to love all of 'em. Atm, Steven Universe and Gravity Falls are the only ones I really enjoy.

Regular Show sort of became formulaic in plot and humor that I lost interest. I still sort of like AT, but I have no idea where they're going with the overarching plot as they keep putting an end to plot threads.
] (i.e. giving Finn's arm back, the story behind the Ice King/Simon.)
I mostly watch Adventure Time for the hidden plot anyway.

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Just learned that the GCN Adapter will only work for SSBU. I'm not as disappointed as I thought I would be.

D

Deleted member

Just learned that the GCN Adapter will only work for SSBU. I'm not as disappointed as I thought I would be.
THIS IS ****ING BULL**** BLARGHANBHVCJAGH Okay I'm done.
I was hoping we could use it with stuff like Mario Kart and Pikmin, but I guess I'll deal with what I have.
At least I'll finally be able to play my GameCube games again now that I'm getting new controllers.

Last edited by a moderator:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Except he's the kind of friend who can still be a major **** by showing you stuff you didn't want to see.

E.g. search harlequin babies.
Meh, I've seen worse.
Anyway, I actually managed to finish it. Best movie of all time. 10/10 would watch again.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Man. I calculated my % of how many games I won against friend... 37.5%

Grrrrrrrrr playing against really people frustrates me to no end.

D

Deleted member

At least its the one game where the GCN will actually be vital.
Though it is baffling its Smash only, as I could've sworn they said earlier it would work anywhere.
"Play your favorite Wii U games with the controller experience you know and love using this GameCube Controller Adapter."
Taken from the Best Buy product description. Not sure if it's official, but if it is it's kinda weird to see Nintendo change their minds.
That does it! I'm buying Hyrule Warriors sometime next week!
Have fun not doing anything else for the next 2 months. I've been playing that game almost every day since it's come out and I don't even think I'm 2/3rds through all of the content.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom