• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
It speaks volumes how dire things at Capcom became when a P4R article looks possible enough to be mistaken for real.
To be fair, Capcom chasing the mainstream market only ended in disaster so far. And they dont exactly have the money anymore to risk making all theyr games big budget and have them not sell. Playing it as safe as possible is theyr only choice.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
To be fair, Capcom chasing the mainstream market only ended in disaster so far. And they dont exactly have the money anymore to risk making all theyr games big budget and have them not sell. Playing it as safe as possible is theyr only choice.
Still, I don't think it helps them in the long run to make a statement such as this.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Still, I don't think it helps them in the long run to make a statement such as this.
Mega Man Legends 3.
>TAKES SUGGESTIONS FROM MILLIONS OF PEOPLE FROM ACROSS THE GLOBE FOR IDEAS AND DESIGNS SPANNING OVER ALMOST A YEAR, IT EVEN HAD AN ENTIRE TV COMMERCIAL
>"Wasn't supported enough, canceled it."

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Capcom has been on a roll of bad statements for a long while now, this one is actually the only one in a loooong time that made some semblence of sense.
I get that, they're a company, they need to make money. But even then would you really want to word a statement like "we want it to be big" and make it out to act like you deserve it from the fans? It's like when Square Enix called the sales of the Tomb Raider reboot "disappointing".

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Anyone here has cleared Classic in 9.0 with everyone already?

I still have problems to beat it at 8.0.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Anyone here has cleared Classic in 9.0 with everyone already?

I still have problems to beat it at 8.0.
With everyone? No way am I ever gonna accomplish that. I've tried it a couple of times with Lucina and the farthest I got was Master Dog. Perhaps she was a bad choice and I should use a more projectile-based one for that challenge..

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I actually have a Circle-Pad advantage when it comes to the 2DS
Since it's a giant freaking block of cheese I can put less pressure on the CPad for the commands to input, plus the screen can't jiggle around then you're hands get trembly.
Score 1 for 3D in 2D.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I can't even manage to beat it on 5.0 with all characters how am I gonna beat it on 9.0?
With everyone? No way am I ever gonna accomplish that. I've tried it a couple of times with Lucina and the farthest I got was Master Dog. Perhaps she was a bad choice and I should use a more projectile-based one for that challenge..
No thanks, doing it with Ness is enough for me.
Farthest I've come as of yet is in 8.0 where Master Core becomes the playable character.

It surprises me how good I'm with Mario here in comparision to previous games (he has always been part of my mains, but wasn't an expert on him), still it seems I'm far from doing it at 9.0 with everyone.

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
First, I have now unlocked every character. Yay! ~

Second, if there's one thing I don't like about versus mode is that you can't set computers to use customs or not. So if I wanted to experiment with custom moves of my own, I have a hard time because I can't tell the computers not to wear badges or use a custom move I don't want them using.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
First, I have now unlocked every character. Yay! ~

Second, if there's one thing I don't like about versus mode is that you can't set computers to use customs or not. So if I wanted to experiment with custom moves of my own, I have a hard time because I can't tell the computers not to wear badges or use a custom move I don't want them using.
You can just make a Custom Moveset with the stuff you want and use that, but as a CPU.
And if you want Vanilla CPU, there's that option under the "RANDOM" function. :3

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
You can just make a Custom Moveset with the stuff you want and use that, but as a CPU.
And if you want Vanilla CPU, there's that option under the "RANDOM" function. :3
Ah, ok. I see how to do it now. I just use random with it. Thank you. :3

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I'm soooooooooo happy that the release date for Shantae and the Pirate's Curse (a game I've been highly anticipating for LONG time now) has FINALLY been revealed. Can't wait for October 23rd! :3

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
He's the proper successor to ROB and Game & Watch alright. Your first reaction just had to be "WTF?" and yet you fall in love with them.
I wonder who will be the successor to G&W, ROB, and DHD in SSB5... Diskun? :troll:

I know I want Captain N. Sure, him being a cartoon character would make people go "WTF?" but I don't care if he originated on TV... he's still owned by Nintendo and that alone makes him a Nintendo character.

D

Deleted member

Farthest I've come as of yet is in 8.0 where Master Core becomes the playable character.

It surprises me how good I'm with Mario here in comparision to previous games (he has always been part of my mains, but wasn't an expert on him), still it seems I'm far from doing it at 9.0 with everyone.
Scratch that, I just beat Master Core on 9.0 with Pac-Man.
In a single try.
Without dying once. (To the Core itself anyway, I got rekt by Metal Kirby until he self destructed.)
BOW DOWN TO THE WAKA.

Last edited by a moderator:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I wonder who will be the successor to G&W, ROB, and DHD in SSB5... Diskun? :troll:

I know I want Captain N. Sure, him being a cartoon character would make people go "WTF?" but I don't care if he originated on TV... he's still owned by Nintendo and that alone makes him a Nintendo character.
I vote for the golfer in Golf:

Come on, he was in Captain Rainbow.

Last edited:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I'm soooooooooo happy that the release date for Shantae and the Pirate's Curse (a game I've been highly anticipating for LONG time now) has FINALLY been revealed. Can't wait for October 23rd! :3
Eh, I might get it. I've warmed up to the franchise after buying the GBC version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom