• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

The-Power-Within

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterSword06
3DS FC
0447-7094-2346
Because everyone else is listing their wanted games, I'll list mine.

~Smash 3DS/U
~Pokemon Omega Ruby
~Xenoblade Chronicles X
~Bayonetta 2
~Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
~Mario Maker
~Zelda U
~Hyrule Warriors

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I wanna hold off of Hyrule Warriors. As amazing the concept is, if the gameplay turns out to be as repetitive as its Dynasty Warriors counterparts, I don't want to have wasted £40 on it.

I'll buy it if there's a lot of praise for it.

Soul.

F*** you xSoul from school f*** you stop showin evryone my deviantart you peace of poo
k get shrekt. wat is devienrt ert i though dis was kn0w ur mem3
also shrek is a "villain". needs to be in before keeng kay reul, mew2 and reedley because clessic reidly wont appear in smash 4 becus metriod outher m is the main theing for character design. rieldy diesocnfermed for gud. now pls star at the character select scr33n just to see that samus and 0ss are in the final roster and not rieldy. :troll:

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Calling it now
SSBU Direct in Late October-Mid November

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
k get shrekt. wat is devienrt ert i though dis was kn0w ur mem3
also shrek is a "villain". needs to be in before mew2 and reedley because clessic reidly wont appear in smash 4 becus metriod outher m is the main theing for character design. rieldy diesocnfermed for gud. now pls star at the character select scr33n just to see that samus and 0ss are in the final roster and not rieldy. :troll:
but what if rieldy is not kil?

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I wanna hold off of Hyrule Warriors. As amazing the concept is, if the gameplay turns out to be as repetitive as its Dynasty Warriors counterparts, I don't want to have wasted £40 on it.

I'll buy it if there's a lot of praise for it.
Well, in Japan, there already is.

Also, I have to have it because it's the only game where I can play as Zelda characters I actually care about.
@Masahiro Sakurai

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
You know I've been thinking, it's odd that Bayonetta was big enough to have a direct about it...at least over some other main Nintendo games that didn't get any
The Wonderful 101 got its own direct last year, too. Platinum Games has been on a roll with its games that they're probably one of the best developers atm, so I'm not surprised.

It's also safe to say Nintendo has high trust in them. The only reason Bayonetta 2 was greenlit as an Nintendo exclusive was because no other company wanted it.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Indeed. Who cares about Link?! We should be able to play as Agitha and Lana, real Legend of Zelda characters!
If a non-LoZ character gets to be playable, no doubt we'll get more OC characters for DLC.

Tink, Shink, Mink, Frink, and Hyrule the Hedgehog will make this a top seller.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Defect? How'd you manage to get a defect Wii U?
It was like this when I bought it. It was a really weird problem it had, every once in a while, for a couple of days, it was absolutely useless. I started it but it got stuck to the logo at the boot. Had to take out the cable directly to switch it off.
At the third time I sent the WiiU on assistance I asked for a substitution and they granted me that.
Anyway, is there a way to put in my WiiU MK8's save data with everything unlocked?

D

Deleted member

Can I just say
I LOVE Wario's new SSB4 Pose.
Makes me remember that one video...
The song is now (One again) engraved into your mind.
Wario's pose is almost like a flipped version of Waluigi's from Brawl.

Neat, huh?

also, I have Moskau on my iPod

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Trick or Treat

Are there any games that anyone here are looking forward to besides Smash?

Most of the games I want are quite a ways away, and my PS4 is still sitting around with nothing to play. I've had a few Wii U and 3DS games already, but not many of the upcoming games look interesting to me.

At this point I may just have to get old games that I missed out on.
I have quite a few.

For Nintendo I'm looking forward to Bayonetta and Pokemon ORAS.

I'm also waiting for Forza Horizon 2, Halo, CoD: Advanced Warfare, Kingdom Hearts 3...umm, there's quite a few more, for Playstation too, but at the moment those are the big ones.

Not as big as Smash though.

Soul.

Ironically, Naruto is hopefully going to end this year soon. :troll:
About time. No longer does that Naruto user on vStream have to call other users butthurt because his butthurt anime is going to end. Hah. :troll:
inb4 He goes to Anivide (what is that? AniSpace?) and discusses the end of Naruto, then goes to vStream and calls others butthurt because ZippCast is apparently a "peaceful" site.
*ear **** violin*
n0 n0t that seng
is that seng for rieldys discenfirmatioen. becus if eet is smeshburds is gonna have lots of deliceus ters.

Last edited:
T

Trick or Treat

The only thing that would make me buy Hyrule Warriors at full price is if Tetra makes it in.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
That beg's the question. Naruto is going to end "soon." Bleach is going to end "soon." Is One Piece going to end?

If so, I wonder what'll replace The Big Shounen 3?

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
The only thing that would make me buy Hyrule Warriors at full price is if Tetra makes it in.
It makes me wonder what Hyrule Warriors 2 will be like (If there even is a 2nd one of course). Maybe there would be characters from Wind Waker and Majora's Mask also.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
About time Naruto ended. That manga has gone off the rails a looooong time ago, and I mean Itachi vs Kabuto long. When I saw the giant flaming bird of friendship I just quit, but apparently, it only got dumber from there....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom