• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Not watching it right now, so I'm in the dark.

Now watch as a Smash newcomer/veteran comes out of the blue and I miss yet another great reveal. (still a bit sour over missing the live reveal of one of my most wanted newcomers):4shulk:

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
One more thing, I thought the game was coming out in late September. I guess I was mistaken.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
It is confirmed. 2014 - Comedian Purge

Robin Williams
Joan Rivers

Who will be next?

In other news,my left ear is now completely closed up and deaf from that infection...

DarkFalcon

Smash Champion
Really, the chances of anything Smash related on a completely separate video game Direct is pretty damn low. The only, and I mean ONLY way we would of gotten anything Smash related in that was if Bayonetta was playable in Smash.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
One more thing, I thought the game was coming out in late September. I guess I was mistaken.
It was delayed to October so that it would bomb due to Super Smash Bros. for 3DS hogging the glory.

Clearly these guys learned their lessons when they released The Wonderful 101 on the same week as Grand Theft Auto V!

Last edited:

cmbsfm

Smash Champion
NNID
srmario
gosh it was annoying seeing people in the chat saying "SMASH REVEAL SMASH REVEAL".

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
So, the JP store demo event starts at Friday 10 PM EST.

Which means that from this time, I might see Paper Mario take a big hit if the Paper Mario stage is there because the icon would most likely be the mario one and we''l see everything related to it so the sections should all be known.

That would break any tease. So, I'm just there expecting nothing and hope it's not in the demo so he can live for the last week.

That's kind of worrying now. I was for E3 and we got a Paper Peach throphy which was so close to get deconfirmed. Now, it's the same thing, but it's either we got close or either he took a big hit.

Because the sections showed in the stage would matter if it's a tease which means we should not know all of them. Tough, I'm relying on the generic name.

I'm quite becoming nervous honestly.

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
This could seriously be the feed of any Nintendo stream I've seen since E3, regardless of the content of the stream. I would say in the past year or more, but the Exactly Girl comment dates it as post E3. All it needs is some people asking where Majora's Mask 3D is.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I think I said this before. I love Bayonetta (character and game), but I wouldn't put her in Smash just because she got one Nintendo exclusive.

Not to mention the obligatory fan service. How they gonna censor her in a Nintendo game like Smash?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom