• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Besides Smash, there's Bayonetta 2. I'll probably end up buying Pokemon ORAS, and I might consider the Borderlands Pre-sequel. And I don't have a PS4 for MGS5.
Bayonetta is... eh.
Already said about Pokemon. I don't care for FPS so that other one is out.
ORAS and Hyrule Warriors.
See above.
Lots. X, Zelda, Hyrule, Bayo, Bloodborne, Destiny, God Eater 2 Rage Burst, Persona 5, Tekken 7, Pokken.... and more :p
I've never even heard of half of this list.

Thanks for all the replies though.

Ta1nted_4ngel29

Smash Ace
NNID
Ta1nted_4ngel29
Not sure if this has been posted yet, but eh. Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire's file sizes have been revealed. They're 1.8GB.
Cool, but I was gonna buy a physical copy this time.

Original character, do not steal. Seriously, don't. There will be lots of consequences if you steal a recolor like this one.
Then again, recolors like this thing are only used to roleplay on the Sonic Fanon Wiki..and YouTube-like websites since roleplays are like, the main thing in those sites.
More like "CRINGE the Hedgehog". :troll:

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Are there any games that anyone here are looking forward to besides Smash?

Most of the games I want are quite a ways away, and my PS4 is still sitting around with nothing to play. I've had a few Wii U and 3DS games already, but not many of the upcoming games look interesting to me.

At this point I may just have to get old games that I missed out on.
Let's see here...
No Mario Sunshine 2 Announced...
Captian Toad I don't really care about...
I'm saving my money for Smash U, so I can't buy ORAS...
Bayonetta 2 I'm not getting...
...Nope, nothing. :\

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
I prefer Hyrule Warriors featuring Midna and Ruto.

Kind of forgot about the game since Japan already has it...

MGSV is one I'm looking forward to as well. I don't really care for the Pokemon remakes and the other ones don't look good.
Destiny kind of looks "meh" to me. But, a whole bunch of my buddies and I are getting it mainly to do missions together and party chat with each other, since some of them moved away.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I might like Resident Evil if I wasn't such a **** when it comes to horror.

I still have a copy of Resident Evil 4 I haven't touched for 2 years since I bought it.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Well, this is all I've got on my list so far.
3DS:
  • Smash
Wii U:
  • Smash
  • Hyrule Warriors
  • Zelda U
PS4:
  • LBP3
  • KH3
  • MGSV
  • inFamous 3 (?)
Dunno, maybe I should try some of the other ones that I dismissed.

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
I saw all this talk about Mario Sunshine and I'm surprised how many people don't like it ._. I loved the game

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
But it's night time here. It's daaaark and sh-caaaryyyy. D:
Resident Evil 4 is more thrilling than scary.
If you are scared easy, do yourself a favor and never play the game I just posted a trailer of.

That was one of the first games I got for the Gamecube, and I caught glimpses of my father playing it, and so it haunted my dreams for years.

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Resident Evil is more thrilling than scary.
If you are scared easy, do yourself a favor and never play the game I just posted a trailer of.

That was one of the first games I got for the Gamecube, and I caught glimpses of my father playing it, and so it haunted my dreams for years.
That's the problem I have when it comes to horror. I'm always cautious if I'm watching something horror-related, 'cos if I end up seeing something disturbing or or damn scary, it gets burnt into my head for the next few days. And I end up having trouble sleeping with that image in my head. >_>

I'm aware the later RE games are more action than horror. I actually forgot I played Resident Evil 5 a few years ago. It wasn't terrifying, but there was still a couple WTF moments. The first being that amorphous blob boss you fight.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I'm aware the later RE games are more action than horror. I actually forgot I played Resident Evil 5 a few years ago. It wasn't terrifying, but there was still a couple WTF moments. The first being that amorphous blob boss you fight.
Resident Evil 5 isn't really worth playing in my opinion.
Except for Wesker.

The gameplay is bland, the partner AI is occasionally a hindrance, and the story is terrible (and makes a tool of one of my favorite characters, and kills off another)

I haven't played 6, but it apparently isn't much better.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I saw all this talk about Mario Sunshine and I'm surprised how many people don't like it ._. I loved the game
Of course you loved it. I mean, it is the best 3d Mario game after all.
Hides behind massive shield

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Finally Nintendo changed my defect WiiU with a new one. But I lost all my game save data in the process...
Is there some way I can put data for Mario Kart 8 with everything unlocked through the SD card? Don't want to unlock everything again.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
RE5 can be fun with a friend and in Mercenaries, but its pretty much a watered down RE4 with forced co-op. RE6 is death. Dont even try it. It will legit kill you, on the inside at least.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Honestly. Of games coming out later this year my only real big interests lie in KH 2.5 and Smash. EOU2 comes out this year in Japan but a NA release is still unknown.

Of games I'm waiting about that will come out next year or in later years are FE X SMT, KH 3, and a few games I saw at E3 that are mainly on the Xbone. But I still need to get the Xbone in the first place but I'm not in a rush about it.

Otherwise I'm more interested in getting games that are already out.

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Finally Nintendo changed my defect WiiU with a new one. But I lost all my game save data in the process...
Is there some way I can put data for Mario Kart 8 with everything unlocked through the SD card? Don't want to unlock everything again.
Defect? How'd you manage to get a defect Wii U?

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Defect? How'd you manage to get a defect Wii U?
Ways I know:
  1. Turn the Power off during a system update
  2. Turn the Power off during a game update
  3. Smashing it with a HAMMA
  4. TURN THE POWER OFF DURING AN UPDATE

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Games I plan on getting:
Smash Bros 3DS
Pokemon ORAS (both games)
Smash Bros for Wii U...hoping there's a Wii U bundle for it.
EarthBound once I get a Wii U for Smash Bros.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Smash 4 for both 3DS and Wii U
ORAS
Dangan Ronpa 2 (no Vita)
That 30's cartoon-style indie game for the 360 (no 360)

are the games I'm interested in that release or have been released this year. I'll only get the first two on that list, though.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Sonic fans make broken characters. That's why you see them being "overpowered" at some point in the roleplay.
CliffJumper, I don't know. lol
Mary Sues.
Mary Sues and that-one-rule-after-33 Fanatics EVERYWHERE.
>Sonic Fanbase in nutshell

Soul.

Mary Sues.
Mary Sues and that-one-rule-after-33 Fanatics EVERYWHERE.
>Sonic Fanbase in nutshell
>Sonic fanbase is full of butthurt. If Sonic was cut in Smash Bros., almost every Sonic fan would boycott the Smash development team and tell them to put Sonic. That would have lots of butthurt...like Goku when he becomes a Super Saiyan.
nothin personnel
yeis weit wht r u doin wit dis qeoute wai u p0st dis ? ? ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom