• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

MunchyMunch

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MushroomMuncher
True (Though I prefer non-animalistic females), it's only bad if it's bara and/or yaoi. I really DON'T want to acknowledge Mario x Bwoser's existence ever since accidentally discovering it on Tumblr. *shudders*
Or Falco X Fox yaoi.

Trust me, I've seen it all.

Morbi

Scavenger
True (Though I prefer non-animalistic females), it's only bad if it's bara and/or yaoi. I really DON'T want to acknowledge Mario x Bwoser's existence ever since accidentally discovering it on Tumblr. *shudders*
"Accidentally?" You are not fooling anyone, Azure Warrior, who is totally not R.O.B. in disguise.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Or Falco X Fox yaoi.

Trust me, I've seen it all.
Shadow x Sonic will haunt me until the rest of my life ever since I've seen it in 6th Grade. Now that's a true definition of an awful Sonic related pairing.

You know you love it. :smirk:

I'd rather look at Zelda x Rosalina over something as horrible as that.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Please, You will not sleep when you see Creepypasta-Rule 34 hybrids.
Ao Oni x "You're Not Perfect" would equal the end of my life. Two of the scariest abominations I've seen paired together just makes me fear for how horrible their child would look.

The more you deny it, the more I'm convinced.
Says the guy who used to live in Denial. I'd rather watch 2 Girls 1 Cup over hentai of Bowser and Mario (And this is coming from a victim that was disgusted by that video).

D

Deleted member

Guys why is Pac-Man so fun.
I tried him in a few matches and I haven't been able to put him down since.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Please, You will not sleep when you see Creepypasta-Rule 34 hybrids.
Says you. Rule 34ing that kinda stuff makes it easier for me to sleep at night. ¦D

Even moreso when you apply Rule 63 in conjunction.

Am I right or am I right? ¦D

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
*Insert "You say that like it's a bad thing" quote again*
Why would you not be looking at that in the first place? :troll:

:4zelda::rosalina:
Because seeing some hot Koopa on Italian plumber action would be as nauseous as any Sonic OC in existence. Even Bowser said so himself in Super Paper Mario, "Don't you get cuddly with me, Mario." yet the fanbase draw it in the first place.

MunchyMunch

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MushroomMuncher
Says you. Rule 34ing that kinda stuff makes it easier for me to sleep at night. ¦D

Even moreso when you apply Rule 63 in conjunction.

Am I right or am I right? ¦D
I can see where you come from, but a bloody Rule 63 Jeff the Killer shaking her tatas at me just rubs me the wrong way

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Don't know, I tend to see some same sex pairings to be sort of adorable. Then again I do browse Pixiv which tends to have lighthearted depictions of those type of things, along with the occasional smut.

I guess it's all about context.

Last edited:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
The New 3DS (XL) Smash edition.
I thought it was the "New 3DS XL Anything you want me to be."

:troll:

Bit of a topic change, but does anyone know if the third challenge board is the last one, or are there more to unlock?

I've got the first one completely cleared, two left on the second one, and ten left on the third.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Believe it or not, many people think that Sonic Boom will be the one show that will save Cartoon Network. While I do agree with that notion since Clarence and Uncle Grandpa are cancer in TV format, the network was already saved with the likes of Regular Show and Adventure Time years ago. I still think the show has more quality than both games already after seeing enough news from them (Even the "superior" 3DS game that has been getting less criticism).

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Believe it or not, many people think that Sonic Boom will be the one show that will save Cartoon Network. While I do agree with that notion since Clarence and Uncle Grandpa are cancer in TV format, the network was already saved with the likes of Regular Show and Adventure Time years ago. I still think the show has more quality than both games already after seeing enough news from them (Even the "superior" 3DS game that has been getting less criticism).
Meh. I don't like Adventure Time. It's really not as good as people make it out to be.

I also think the 3DS version of Boom looks pretty dull and will only be getting the Wii U version since it's more to my tastes.

But I'm rather sick of being drowned up by Boom hate on every site ever, so let's not get into that again.

Soul.

I thought it was the "New 3DS XL Anything you want me to be."

:troll:
Oh, yeah. I put the (XL) like that because the regular New 3DS has Smash 3DS cover plates. The New 3DS XL edition is just like the original 3DS XL but with the stuff the New 3DS has.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I just tried to play for glory mode and I was stuck in some kind of never ending purgatory, fighting against my shadow clones for like 20 minutes (exaggeration)

I had fun practicing some attacks, but at the same time I went there for online matches

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Meh. I don't like Adventure Time. It's really not as good as people make it out to be.

I also think the 3DS version of Boom looks pretty dull and will only be getting the Wii U version since it's more to my tastes.

But I'm rather sick of being drowned up by Boom hate on every site ever, so let's not get into that again.
Still better than Pac-Man & The Ghostly Adventures, especially the same show that makes immature fart jokes and having the worst TV opening in history. I'll never look at "The Pac is Back" the same way again after listening to it once and hearing that phrase *In Maverick Hunter's voice* over and over and over and over and over and over again! Don't get me wrong, I like the concept of Boom and find some pretty funny moments in both media (Which is something Ghostly Adventures failed at doing).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom