• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Oh cool, another thing that I will waste my time downloading the entire game for only to part it out for like 3 skins.

Or maybe I'll wait until some third party uploads Classic Pit, Classic Falcon, and this Sonic so I can just get those.

Last edited by a moderator:

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I have 4 theories.
1. Maybe somebody saw it and thought the kong hook was actually a spoiler.
2. Maybe somebody on Miiverse has a personal vendetta against you.
3. Maybe you're just the victim of a random troll attack.
Maybe. I'll just remember next time to put on spoilers when needed.

4. Maybe it was all a dream, and none of this is real.
Reality is already a dream. I don't see a difference.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Why didn't they put Christopher Lloyd's name on the front?

You think they would

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Anyways, I got the game on sunday and got so hyped that unlocked everyone that same evening.

I started with Palutena and tried all of the characters. Then I played with Lucina and it felt like when I played Mario in SSB64, Mr.G&W in Melee and Pokémon Trainer in Brawl; all of them for the first time: I immediately loved her and she's now my main.

My secondary mains as of now are Mario, Palutena, Dark Pit and Robin.

I have been doing Classic by each difficulty with Mario; right now I was about to beat 8.0 but in the end I lost.

Also completed the first 35 challenges and already cleared All-Star in Hard.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Anyways, I got the game on sunday and got so hyped that unlocked everyone that same evening.

I started with Palutena and tried all of the characters. Then I played with Lucina and it felt like when I played Mario SSB64, Mr.G&W in Melee and Pokémon Trainer in Brawl; all of them for the first time: I immediately loved her her and she's now my main.

My secondary mains as of now are Mario, Palutena, Dark Pit and Robin.
This is what I'm going to do when I get the game hopefully this Friday.
>Get all Characters and Stages (Flat Zone 2 shall not hide)
>Find a Main and some secondaries
>Get Online and kick some buttox.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I am NOT impressed with this bacon and cheese filled crust

Bacon tastes so inappropriate in pizza crust

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I love how every stage has a Final Destination form now.
Now I can play Flat Zone 2 and Balloon Fight without gimmicks, plus For Glory. :3
One pet peeve though; Balloon Fight should've had the looping walls, even if you're hit/thrown.
Because it'd be hilarious using a Home Run Bat so send a foe scrolling through the screen over
and over
and over
and shoom, to space.

D

Deleted member

Now I can play Flat Zone 2 and Balloon Fight without gimmicks, plus For Glory. :3
One pet peeve though; Balloon Fight should've had the looping walls, even if you're hit/thrown.
Because it'd be hilarious using a Home Run Bat so send a foe scrolling through the screen over
and over
and over
and shoom, to space.
[collapse=Relevant]
[/collapse]

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
and over
and over
and shoom, to space.

This would happen.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Going back to to the Jigglypuff things.

There are a couple of problems with cutting Jigglypuff. For one. Besides getting rid of a character that some don't care about, what is accomplished?

I've seen some people say that they could replace Jigglypuff with the hundred of other pokemon...but thats the problem, why should any of those other pokemon get over another?

If Gardevoir got into smash...Well what about Hawlucha? Zororak? If you put in a character like sylveon whose only popular for gen 6, well what happens in the next smash game? By people's logic of Jigglypuff being cut, they would have to replace a Pokemon...every...single...smash game to keep up with "relevancy."

Thats a lot more work that doesn't need to be done.

Also, all of that implies that you COULD replace Jigglypuff with another character. Jigglypuff is easy to make, if thats the case, then replacing her with a newcomer is impossible to begin with.

Then theres the hypocrisy of it. I'm not saying people should complain about these characters, but why don't I ever see the people complaining about Jigglypuff ever complain about Sheik or the retros?

Jigglypuff may not be "relevant" but tell me, why should the Smash team go through such a hassle to include Pokemon that will become irrelevant one day, when he could just keep adding Jigglypuff who is easy to make, not getting in anyone's way, and not have to worry about the word: "relevant."

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Between Sakurai, Iwata and Reggie, who would be a gunner/ brawler/ Sword fighter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom