• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

R0Y

Smash Master
So I finally got a non-summer job...As if Nintendo didn't get enough money from me!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

What's the best Fox design? The Melee / 64 design, or the Brawl / SSB4 design?

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Having a blast on Target Blast. I'm figuring that thing out already.

Characters with whom I have blasted all the red targets: King Dedede, Dark Pit.

#SakuraiBias?

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Having a blast on Target Blast. I'm figuring that thing out already.

Characters with whom I have blasted all the red targets: King Dedede, Dark Pit.

#SakuraiBias?
Plot twist: Frostwraith is Sakurai.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Honestly, the only voice change/addition that I don't like is Fox and Falco, and even then I don't hate Falco's as at least his grunts and certain lines are decent. Lucario's I think was a great voice change as even though I like Bill Rogers, I think Sean Schemmel's interpretation was also good. Greninja is admittedly odd, but in a good way for me considering the character is supposed to be badass and silly, not just badass. The Robins and Lucina are great, and I must praise FeRobin's replacement as I barely could tell the difference, Palutena and Pit were also good replacements from the previous ones as is the announcer (particularly since he's relatively new), and I'll admit, I like Dark Pit's voice as well.

So Greninja is S-rank in the OU viability ranking thread. What. I guess it was for the better.
Latios is apparently the "best" Pokémon in OU.
Huh, when did Greninja rise up? I knew it was good (A+ even), but not that good. What caused the change?

By far, Melee.
Fox's Brawl/4 design looks atrociously stupid imo.
I think it looks nice...

Last edited:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Add the Great King Ganondorf to the list.
Wait a minute. If Sakurai mains Ganondorf...
Frostwraith is Sakurai...
And Frostwraith is Ganondorf...
SAKURAI IS GANONDORF, CONFIRMED!
SAKURAI IS THE KING OF EVIL.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Sakurai must have a different version of Brawl and Sm4sh if he hasn't changed him back to melee Ganon.
Maybe Sakurai IS Ganon. And the reason that Ganon is so heavy is because that's how people are in real life. And his slowness comes from the fact that Sakurai has (Or had?) an injury. It all makes sense now!

D

Deleted member

Maybe Sakurai IS Ganon. And the reason that Ganon is so heavy is because that's how people are in real life. And his slowness comes from the fact that Sakurai has (Or had?) an injury. It all makes sense now!
WE'VE CRACKED THE CODE
THE ILLUMINATI STAND NO CHANCE NOW

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Wait a minute. If Sakurai mains Ganondorf...
Frostwraith is Sakurai...
And Frostwraith is Ganondorf...
SAKURAI IS GANONDORF, CONFIRMED!
SAKURAI IS THE KING OF EVIL.
He holds the Triforce of Power that allows him to create Smash.

Out of curiosity, I went and checked my records on my most used characters. They were Robin, Ganondorf and Dark Pit. I am not surprised.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
\
I thought master hand was the kid who is playing with his toys?
Maybe Master Hand is young Ganondorf with gloves on. Ganondorf wanted to make a world where all of his toys could play together, but he needed immense power to do so. He adopted Dark magic, but that wasn't enough. Ganondorf knew he needed the Triforce of power to create his world. So he got the triforce, then transported to the real world. He then realized theat the transition had changed his appearance, so he started using his middle name, Sakurai. Ganondorf then went on to create Smash Bros, basing it off of his childhood experiences. Later, when the 2nd installment was being made, he thought it would be cool if he could fight against his toyys too, so he used his dark magic powers to split himself in two, one half staying in the real world, while the other fought in Smash Bros! It all makes sense now! WE'VE FIGURED IT OUT GUYS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom