• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staarih

Smash Master
Yeahh, just got my Smash 3DS in the mail and I'm ecstatic as I was expecting it to arrive tomorrow (and I won't be home tomorrow) so at least I have today to start it out!

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Yeahh, just got my Smash 3DS in the mail and I'm ecstatic as I was expecting it to arrive tomorrow (and I won't be home tomorrow) so at least I have today to start it out!
One request; Could you find out if Dark Pit can glide? I presume not, but I want to know if gliding was taken out, or removed for most characters instead.

D

Deleted member

One request; Could you find out if Dark Pit can glide? I presume not, but I want to know if gliding was taken out, or removed for most characters instead.
Dark Pit, Pit, Charizard, and Meta Knight cannot glide at all, so it's safe to assume that gliding is gone entirely.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Lucario is just one of those new fads

His fame will die out with the next pokemon game when something new comes along

Maybe something dark type that change change it's form to mimic the image of other pokemon
Or this sweet Flying/Fighting luchador Pokemon...

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Dark Pit, Pit, Charizard, and Meta Knight cannot glide at all, so it's safe to assume that gliding is gone entirely.
Ah, so somebody properly confirmed Dark Pit could not glide by playing as him then. And I don't believe it's ever safe to assume anything. DLC characters could potentially glide. Removing a few characters' abilities to do something isn't the same thing as removing the mechanic as a whole for anyone who could potentially do it. I treat them differently, and since Sakurai has never gone on record to say "removed the gliding mechanic", I ain't assuming jack no matter what.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Also, Hello other 6 people that are here! How are you this morning? (Well, morning where I live)

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
My brother is lucky because tomorrow is his 23rd birthday and he's getting a 2DS along with Smash. Gonna be a cool birthday for him lol

EDIT: yeah the forum crashed earlier, it's working just now

Last edited:

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
Crash confirmed for Smash Bros

Smash Bros confirmed sellout on accepting any kind of third party there is :^)

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Since the past few days, I've been constructing how Nintendo related Hyrule Warriors pack should go. Here's what I have so far:

• New Adventure Map: With Nintendo related conditions like "Defeat all the enemies without getting hit thrice" and "Rescue at least two princesses".
  • Two new characters (Takamaru from The Mysterious Murasame Castle and Isaac from Golden Sun)
  • A new weapon (Nintendo's Land's rendition of the Master Sword for Link)

So what do you guys think?

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I've heard that Flying Press is a Fighting/Flying Move in of itself.
Never used a Hawlucha (I'm Sorry), so izzat true?
Yep, that's right. Makes it a pretty useless move to be honest.
Since the past few days, I've been constructing how Nintendo related Hyrule Warriors pack should go. Here's what I have so far:

• New Adventure Map: With Nintendo related conditions like "Defeat all the enemies without getting hit thrice" and "Rescue at least two princesses".
  • Two new characters (Takamaru from The Mysterious Murasame Castle and Isaac from Golden Sun)

Takamaru and Isaac. Amazing. The new modes sound pretty fun too! The weapons could be like what they did with Bayonetta, give Link and Zelda items from Ninty games like Samus' s arm cannon or the Monado.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217

I thought it was called HYRULE Warriors
'S Good.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
If everyone cared and nobody cried
If everyone loved and nobody lied
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.

Muster

Smash Lord
NNID
Muster
3DS FC
3454-0690-6658
If everyone cared and nobody cried
If everyone loved and nobody lied
If everyone shared and swallowed their pride
Then we'd see the day when nobody died.
Yep, those are definitely lyrics.

I've heard that Flying Press is a Fighting/Flying Move in of itself.
Never used a Hawlucha (I'm Sorry), so izzat true?
Yes, it is the first dual type move. I do believe there's a water/fire type that a legendary has as well, but we cannot legally access that poke yet.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
So how are we all this dreary morning?
Just writing the statement about my squash related art piece for Drawing Class. It's based on the outline of an Iguanodon's origin since the species was found in America (The fact that it's voyaging on a giant Yellow Summer Squash), Europe (It eventually runs into a Kraken that disguised itself as a squash), and Asia (The Japanese sun in the background).

Last edited:

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
The Moon is getting closer. :smirk:

Tomorrow is the big day!
Bells chiming a woeful song.
The heat blazing the fields and heaven.
For those that stay, are they wrong?
Will they see among this chaos a new haven?
The souls finding peace are those with a heart that's strong.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Just doing this joke anyway

Yet another pyrosphere picture but no purple dragon in sight

Still we don't know if hes role is more than a boss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom