• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I'm honestly still surprised that there's no mention of Ridley at all.
No Trophy
No Mention in Trophies
No Mention in Stages
I know worst case scenario he's a boss, but ATLEAST he should be mentioned once.
All we ever had was a Shadow.
And that's probably all we're gonna get until the Wii U version comes out. =~=

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
HEY GUYS

Ooooooooh. (so how late am I posting this)
I know that the Hilda costume is a real thing, that's supposed to happen. But I didn't see the Ravio colored Link. Shouldn't he have Black hair and Green eyes? that'd make this costume stand out more.

Well, I hope he gets a Red and a Blue costume. Preferably the Magic and Zora Tunics from Twilight Princess.

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Link's Ravio costume doesn't have black hair?

You had one job.
Actually, they would have most likely been tasked with other things in both their career and their life, in which may have forced them to save time by skipping certain areas of the costume that may not have mattered.

Anyone else want a Buzzkill? I've got plenty.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
You'll never comprehend the way my logic works. 2+2=5, If i don't think, I am very smart. .pain + more pain = less pain. I love triangular squares. Screw Ridley I actually want Pichu back- OOPS, DID I JUST SAY THAT OUT LOUD? :troll:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
Actually, they would have most likely been tasked with other things in both their career and their life, in which may have forced them to save time by skipping certain areas of the costume that may not have mattered.

Anyone else want a Buzzkill? I've got plenty.
I'll take one! How much do they cost?

D

Deleted member

I'm honestly still surprised that there's no mention of Ridley at all.
No Trophy
No Mention in Trophies
No Mention in Stages
I know worst case scenario he's a boss, but ATLEAST he should be mentioned once.
All we ever had was a Shadow.
And that's probably all we're gonna get until the Wii U version comes out. =~=
His boss model was too complex for the 3DS version and so they didn't put him in :troll:

in all seriousness, I think that's what happened with Metal Face considering Gaur Plain is in both versions

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
I mained Pichu in Melee

I wouldn't mind if he actually returned by some miracle lol

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
That one is good. Mainly because I didn't expect Ridley to show up. I guess Ridley jokes are the very definition of Sturgeon's Law.
I don't know dude. Maybe you just want to see a Ridley joke that's original? Good luck finding one though. I do like the crazy ******* though.

I mained Pichu in Melee

Wait for the Pokemon DLC. Pichu, Squirtle and Ivysaur. Still no Mewtwo though. You gotta pay extra for him.

D

Deleted member

Oh yes, Ridley jokes are so overdone, according to you. :rolleyes:
We were seriously discussing the lack of Ridley on the 3DS version. That wasn't trying to be humorous. If it was, it would have failed miserably. And it's not that they're overdone, it's that there are few original ones. Most of them are just "Ridley is too big."

And again, did you really expect me to make sense? I never have, and never will.

Last edited by a moderator:

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I mained Pichu in Melee

I kinda want them to bring Pichu back as well, but I want him to have some sort of characteristic that actually makes him good, while keeping the Damage inducing moves he has.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
You'll never comprehend the way my logic works. 2+2=5, If i don't think, I am very smart. .pain + more pain = less pain. I love triangular squares. Screw Ridley I actually want Pichu back- OOPS, DID I JUST SAY THAT OUT LOUD? :troll:
I mained Pichu in Melee

I'd actually love to have him back, he was my favorite punchbag in the entire series.

Naoshi

I don't know dude. Maybe you just want to see a Ridley joke that's original? Good luck finding one though. I do like the crazy ******* though.

Wait for the Pokemon DLC. Pichu, Squirtle and Ivysaur. Still no Mewtwo though. You gotta pay extra for him.
I mained Ivysaur in Project M and considered to main Squirtle in Brawl at some point

GOOD ENOUGH :D

Morbi

Scavenger
Pace = Changed
Oh, you are pranked! I suppose you finally begged the right person.

We were seriously discussing the lack of Ridley on the 3DS version. That wasn't trying to be humorous. If it was, it would have failed miserably. And it's not that they're overdone, it's that there are few original ones. Most of them are just "Ridley is too big."
Your emoticon game is weak, fool. :4jigglypuff:

Naoshi

At the very least, having Pichu would be low-effort fanservice.
If people complained he replaced Ridley they would be stupid.
Indeed. And porting Pichu in would be as easy as porting in Dr. Mario too Just take Pikachu's moveset in SSB4, modify it, then make Pichu's model! No worries about aging Melee data!

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Oh, you are pranked! I suppose you finally begged the right person.
@ praline praline decided to finally listen to that one guy who wanted me pranked.
You done did good, kid.
At the very least, having Pichu would be low-effort fanservice.
If people complained he replaced Ridley they would be stupid.
I main Pichu in Melee
And whenever I beat people I go in the most manly voice;
"PICHU-PICHU, SUCKER."

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Okay. Doesn't mean that they're not already working on DLC characters in the future line up. You know, how DLC should be done. Just a thought.

I mean look at the Mario Kart 8 DLC; we don't get the second pack til a year after Mario Kart 8 first released.
That, and the team would just have to focus on making one character as oppose to worry about a bunch of other things (unless, say, DLC characters were being made before the games are released giving more time?). This is saying if Sakurai's working on DLC, but if he doesn't want to Nintendo could find another team if they want to push for DLC. Doesn't Nintendo have the final say whether Smash should receive DLC or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom