• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
That, and the team would just have to focus on making one character as oppose to worry about a bunch of other things (unless, say, DLC characters were being made before the games are released giving more time?). This is saying if Sakurai's working on DLC, but if he doesn't want to Nintendo could find another team if they want to push for DLC. Doesn't Nintendo have the final say whether Smash should receive DLC or not?
I'm not sure, but right now, I'm too tired to look it up. I wonder how long they would leave it if they announced DLC in future.

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
I added a new forum add-on that should group similar alerts together. I need everyone to like this post. For science.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
Everyone like my post. For science.

Warchamp7 didn't spell "science" right. That's the joke.
Moron.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I added a new forum add-on that should group similar alerts together. I need everyone to like this post. For science.
I want to test as well.
For Science.
Everyone like this post as well.

D

Deleted member

You can't be Ghirahim's #1 fan Kenith, for that person is none other than Ghirahim himself.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I just read an article stating that it takes Sakurai nearly over a year to finish working on one character. DLC disconfirmed in my book.
I heavily doubt he meant that literally. 50+ years dedicated to a single character per year?
Now, the concept of a character taking that long before they are "complete" is believable with multiple characters being worked on at a time.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
I heavily doubt he meant that literally. 50+ years dedicated to a single character per year?
Now, the concept of a character taking that long before they are "complete" is believable with multiple characters being worked on at a time.
The second one.
I had it first.
Change your avatar.
I know, I just couldn't resist. LOL

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
You know, if Fatal Frame had any thin chance of coming to America, FE:A censorship would strike again.

NSFW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom