• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
This is like the fifth time I've done that now.
He's not that hard. Kick his ***.
It's not that he is hard. It's that the first 5 seconds are entirely luck based. If your unlucky you die. And the chance of getting lucky isn't that high.

If oyu haven't noticed by now. I really hate lucked based things like this in these types of games.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I don't know if you guys alredy saw this and I'm :079:, but here's some costume revealed for the Majora's Mask Hyrule Warriors DLC:
Darmani Darunia costume:
Lulu Ruto costume:
Gothic Agitha costume:
Hilda Zelda costume:
Darunia getting an alt to look like Darmani makes sense. Though I has hoping for Goron Link for some reason. Same for Lulu as Ruto. But why exactly does Agatha get one? She ain't from Majora's Mask. We better get some Tingle hype to fix this. :p

Hilda is alright though. Solely because of how cool it looks. I hope Ganon gets another one too.

As for other characters, I do like that Human Vovalgia(or however you spell it)guy. It's an interesting twist on an existing character.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Hot damn.
Wait...Majora's Mask palette swaps...Majora's Mask DLC...
Link Between Worlds DLC? Yuga and Ravio playable?
Man, I wish, but I think Ravio most probably gonna be a costume for Link.

Yuga, on the other hand, imagine him and Ghirahim together of course he's not equally fabulous, but he still has some.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Those Majora's Mask costumes look great. Though Hilda makes no sense whatsoever.

We still need playable Happy Mask Salesman.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Cia is pretty great, but I hate Wizzro and Volga with a bloody passion.
They are so annoying to fight.
So many ruined Adventure Mode A-Ranks...
Volga is a freaking Fire-Dragon. He's a human version of the coolest looking boss in Ocarina of Time. Sure, he's not as manly as the greatness of Ganon, but he's a cool dude. Don't let the salt in your heart forget that. Wizzro is a jerk though.

Those Majora's Mask costumes look great. Though Hilda makes no sense whatsoever.

We still need playable Happy Mask Salesman.

I think you mean Trolling everyone with Tingle.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
I'm watching this anime called Superbook (which is apparently based on the Bible) and I'm honestly surprised that this is a kids show despite the nudity of Adam and Eve (I've heard that this aired on a Christian Network in America). Sure plenty of Western cartoons had many scenes involving male nudity (usually for comical effect), but female animated nudity? What the hell!
I used to watch that show some time ago that used to air on a Christian station here. Ah, my sister and I have so many inside jokes... My father used to always call it "Stuperbook" lulz.

I can't remember the Adam and Eve episode, but I remember one that had people drinking (and apparently drunk). I think it was the Noah's Ark ep? I liked the conversion of Paul episode, and this other one that I cannot remember but the themes were negotiation and forgiveness (<3 stories about that). Can't remember how accurate they are, though. Best to know the scriptures before you go in/read them after as there's probably some edits (stories are probably are more condensed and shorter to fit air time) and changed to be family friendly and whatnot.

I'm surprised they aired it in such modern times considering it's a pretty old anime, though. I've heard that there are newer seasons or just a new show altogether that's 3D now? Idk, but I'm sure I've seen some Western cartoons with female nudity. At the very least shows that display art.

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
T-MINUS 24 HOURS, GMT +0 TIME

ALL RESIDENTS, REMAIN EXCITED AND HYPED.

WOOOT, wooot, WOOOT, woot.

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
Wesker DLC confirmed, replaces Mega Man in the roster. Now Mega Man's cancellation is finally represented in Smash!

(sorry, that was a bad joke as a megaman fan)

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I used to watch that show some time ago that used to air on a Christian station here. Ah, my sister and I have so many inside jokes... My father used to always call it "Stuperbook" lulz.

I can't remember the Adam and Eve episode, but I remember one that had people drinking (and apparently drunk). I think it was the Noah's Ark ep? I liked the conversion of Paul episode, and this other one that I cannot remember but the themes were negotiation and forgiveness (<3 stories about that). Can't remember how accurate they are, though. Best to know the scriptures before you go in/read them after as there's probably some edits (stories are probably are more condensed and shorter to fit air time) and changed to be family friendly and whatnot.

I'm surprised they aired it in such modern times considering it's a pretty old anime, though. I've heard that there are newer seasons or just a new show altogether that's 3D now? Idk, but I'm sure I've seen some Western cartoons with female nudity. At the very least shows that display art.
I've seen some of the 3D show and it is ugl-eeee. The Eve in that show looks like a freaking yeti (due to the large amount of hair covering her entire body) and Satan looks like a World of Warcraft reject. CGI is basically ruling our TV (as if them ruling animated films was bad enough). I just miss the days when films are actually hand drawn like the older Disney films and looked visually beautiful instead of a digital doll moving around like a dummy.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I've seen some of the 3D show and it is ugl-eeee. The Eve in that show looks like a freaking yeti (due to the large amount of hair covering her entire body) and Satan looks like a World of Warcraft reject. CGI is basically ruling our TV (as if them ruling animated films was bad enough). I just miss the days when films are actually hand drawn like the older Disney films and looked visually beautiful instead of a digital doll moving around like a dummy.

It's just the evolution of the industry. Animators and companies have moved onto 3D animation because it is cheaper, faster, and makes the development process less taxing and risky compared to 2D animation, where everything has to be drawn perfectly frame by frame, over and over.

Of course, I love 2D animation, and still support it. Even though I'm learning 3D character art. :p (but still learning 2D concept art)

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
I just miss the days when films are actually hand drawn like the older Disney films and looked visually beautiful instead of a digital doll moving around like a dummy.
I would rather we have a mix of both than completely write off the advances in CGI films. The Hand-drawn purists tend to neglect underrated works like Ernest and Celestine.

Digital Dolls:

Admit it, you thought I was going to post Woody :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom