• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
If you've seen Madoka, you would know she has literally no reason to smile. In fact, she only smiles once in the entire thing:

I should probably finish watching this before I get the whole thing spoiled to me...

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Did you google why she doesn't smile or something?
No, it's 'cos you told me she smiles once in the entire series.

MY INTEREST IN THE SHOW LEVERAGED ON THAT ONE LITTLE TIDBIT and its gone. Its gone!

I'm gonna go on MAL rage review the show -1/5 even though I haven't watched it! THANKS.

[/ragejoke]

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I should probably finish watching this before I get the whole thing spoiled to me...
In fact, I think I'll do that right now. Not because I feel like finishing it at the moment, but moreso because I don't want to risk somebody being "That Guy"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I keep seeing this girl in this thread, and looks really sad everytime. Someone should give a her a big hug.
Considering she
has been traveling through infinite alternate timelines trying to save her only friend, failing and watching her everytime die
It's not surprising.
:troll:

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

I like how this image is totally implying that Lucina lacks any breasts. :troll:

BTW, this is Kirby and Meta Knight's canon size since they were actually 8 inches tall in the series.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

That has nothing to do with it.

:love:

I just don't find Homura interesting. :cool:
And that's perfectly fine. I just like her because

she doesn't quit, and persistence is something I really value in people.

I can see why someone wouldn't like her though. Why I like her is based entirely off of how I look at her character, and obviously other people don't look at her the same way.

Last edited by a moderator:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I don't know if you guys alredy saw this and I'm :079:, but here's some costume revealed for the Majora's Mask Hyrule Warriors DLC:
Darmani Darunia costume:
Lulu Ruto costume:
Gothic Agitha costume:
Hilda Zelda costume:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I'm watching this anime called Superbook (which is apparently based on the Bible) and I'm honestly surprised that this is a kids show despite the nudity of Adam and Eve (I've heard that this aired on a Christian Network in America). Sure plenty of Western cartoons had many scenes involving male nudity (usually for comical effect), but female animated nudity? What the hell!

Nitric Acid

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Typpihappo
3DS FC
3308-5683-8969
And you reminded me that I need to get back to dark Souls and finish it (I have seriously not touched the game since getting back to the Capra Demon. How one boss can take the fun out of a game is sad).

Stahp reminding me of stuff.
Been enjoying the BLOODBORNE ALPHA. Boo-yeah!

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
And you reminded me that I need to get back to dark Souls and finish it (I have seriously not touched the game since getting back to the Capra Demon. How one boss can take the fun out of a game is sad).
Stahp reminding me of stuff.
This is like the fifth time I've done that now.
He's not that hard. Kick his ass.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I don't know if you guys alredy saw this and I'm :079:, but here's some costume revealed for the Majora's Mask Hyrule Warriors DLC:
Darmani Darunia costume:
Lulu Ruto costume:
Gothic Agitha costume:
Hilda Zelda costume:
What da heck is dis? Smaaaaaash Brothers?

They looks as pretty as me pyu-king up a rainbow of skittles and faeces. It's a bunch of poopy dix.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I'm watching this anime called Superbook (which is apparently based on the Bible) and I'm honestly surprised that this is a kids show despite the nudity of Adam and Eve (I've heard that this aired on a Christian Network in America). Sure plenty of Western cartoons had many scenes involving male nudity (usually for comical effect), but female animated nudity? What the hell!
*Googles it* It's a 80s anime, at least were I live many anime from 80s and 90s that got transmission had nude scenes and no one complimented.

Besides, it's based on the Bible, of course she'll be naked, it's something everyone knows.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom