• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blargg888

Oh okay.
NNID
Emerald_Latios
3DS FC
1977-0669-4694
Switch FC
SW-1254-5927-2992
I'm just not impressed by his representation in smash and find him to be boring. There's nothing fun about him in this game. Which is why I would gladly trade him for someone else, or just get rid of him altogether.
Aw... :(
IMO he seems to be one of the best characters in this game. I love him so much!

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
It's not for everyone, though. It can get really creepy and freaky at times.
Don't forget the ecchi. It doesn't happen too often, but there's plenty of fanservice that'll crop up now and then. It's more explicit in the manga than the anime, though.

Last edited:

Crescendo

Smash Journeyman
Finally got to play with some europeans.
The online is surprisingly decent in most matches, with little to no lag (I got like one spike against a Greninja). It seems to change a lot when you play on large stages with items, though. Most players seem to have no idea of what they're doing as well, and that includes myself who keeps suiciding with Little Mac's Side B.

The game is pretty fun, though. I hope to get enough practice to not get completely destroyed by release. :p

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
Finally got to play with some europeans.
The online is surprisingly decent in most matches, with little to no lag (I got like one spike against a Greninja). It seems to change a lot when you play on large stages with items, though. Most players seem to have no idea of what they're doing as well, and that includes myself who keeps suiciding with Little Mac's Side B.

The game is pretty fun, though. I hope to get enough practice to not get completely destroyed by release. :p
How'd you get it early?

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
So much for "anything an angel can do, a Goddess can do better"

Pretty interesting basic/early tier list, would be interesting to see how it will all look in a few years when more people have played it and have a better grasp of the meta game and all....
It will be interesting to see how things develop. I remember how Olimar was lauded as one of the worst characters in Brawl when it first came out, only for him to climb close to the top years later.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Someone posted this on Gonintendo and I have no idea where it came from:

http://i.imgur.com/xbJcEkq.png

From people who have actually played the full game, what do you think of this? There's a billion and half chance that this is merely speculation on one fan's part but it was interesting to go over.
Palutena E-tier? E?

Wow.

I honestly don't think that with the kind of balance we have that that many tiers should still exist.

Wow. Wii Fit is in E too. This is a really bad list.

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Don't forget the ecchi. It doesn't happen too often, but there's plenty of fanservice that'll crop up now and then. It's more explicit in the manga than the anime, though.
That word....

Reminds me of highschool of the dead.... I'm not sure why though...

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
@ Bedoop Bedoop Putting "NSFW" images in spoilers does not, in fact, make them any less "NSFW".
But at least has a warning. It's all about courtesy.

Putting NSFW content inside a spoiler box doesn't make it less NSFW, sure, but it's still warning for those more sensible about it. That fact alone makes it a huge difference between an offense or not.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Dang, I'm at 2900+ Posts.
I need to start working on my 3000-Post Speech.

Soul.

Lol, what. Luigi is E tier? Shulk is E tier? Kirby is E tier?

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
But at least has a warning. It's all about courtesy.

Putting NSFW content inside a spoiler box doesn't make it less NSFW, sure, but it's still warning for those more sensible about it. That fact alone makes it a huge difference between an offense or not.
I was mostly joking.
The point I was making is that he didn't actually post something NSFW, it was just suggestive.
As you pointed out yesterday, if it wasn't safe, his title would no longer be "Pranked!"

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217

It must be what I theorized way back ago.
"Don't nerf anyone, just make everyone better."
So every character could very well be A Tier, but some come out on top more than others.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I'm just going to not trust any tier lists this early on. There's still more to be discovered.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412

I takes at LEAST a 2 years for a solid tier list. It took Melee like what? 4 Even.

Just play, and discover tech for characters you like. Don't sit on your ass and wait for M2K to tell you who is good and who isn't.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

If you hit a Starman assist trophy/enemy with a Smash attack, you get this:

Not sure if it has to be from Ness or not, but it's a fun little easter egg.

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
Obviously that tier list is wrong because it has Wii Fit Trainer as low tier.

Talk sh*t, get fit. :4wiifit:

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
I didn't do that tier list. I found it in some URL on this thread. :(
I know didn't do it, but I'm just saying it is way too early.

It's like baking a cake, you gotta give it time. The batter was just put into the oven, and cats already asking "Is it done yet?"

Let the cake bake homie.
:denzel: Let the cake bake.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom