• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217

I like this.
I wonder when we'll get it over in North America.

But I have to ask, why is the top part of the Bottom Screen all re-arranged? What's this Home-Wrench Button? Is that the same as the Brightness/Wireless Setting Icon still or is it something Else?
And what's that Y Button prompt? :\

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I'm not impressed with any of the themes
Two of them are Free.
  1. A 2-Color Theme with one Color on top and a different color on Bottom, with 2 Pallets to choose from.
  2. The Other is a 1-Color Theme with the same color all around, and has 5 Pallets to choose from.
If you don't like the Bland White and want a little more pop, you have those.
Plus the ones you have to pay for stay less than 2 Dollars (Unless NoA raises the price [they always do]) with some even being 90 Cents, so it's not a big waste of cash if you want a fancy theme.

Last edited:

Themandme

Smash Ace
NNID
shadowthehegehog
3DS FC
3222-5798-4330
Two of them are Free.
  1. A 2-Color Theme with one Color on top and a different color on Bottom, with 2 Pallets to choose from.
  2. The Other is a 1-Color Theme with the same color all around, and has 5 Pallets to choose from.
If you don't like the Bland White and want a little more pop, you have those.
Plus the ones you have to pay for stay less than 2 Dollars (Unless NoA raises the price [they always do]) with some even being 90 Cents, so it's not a big waste of cash if you want a fancy theme.
when did you get pranked

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Pacman I would give for anyone, no question. Sonic, hmm that would be harder, but seeing as he is still just spindashing in every move he does, I wouldnt mind him being gone for Mewtwo or Ridley.

MEGAMAN STAYS FOREVER

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Japan's getting the Themes some time this month.
No idea what the day is since all I'm going off of is "2014年10月中旬".
Now we need to know when we'll get them.

D

Deleted member

It's like they put no effort into coding Yoshi at all and I love it.

D

Deleted member

Yoshi confirmed to be the next Meta Knight. Accept your kawaii dinosaur overlord into your heart now before it's too late.
Yoshi can Wavedash?
Call Mew2King, we have the news.
Yoshi also has a few other glitches associated with him and only him if you aren't aware of them, one of which involves Yoshi Bombing and then throwing an egg right afterwards.
The result is Yoshi flying up so far into the upper blast zone that it takes about 10 seconds for him to come back down.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Today I finished my preorder for Super Smash Bros. for Wii U controller bundle (and Bayonetta 2).

Can't wait.
Lucky.
I can't even afford Gunman Clive.
Not that I'm getting the game, but I'm setting an example.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Yoshi also has a few other glitches associated with him and only him if you aren't aware of them, one of which involves Yoshi Bombing and then throwing an egg right afterwards.
The result is Yoshi flying up so far into the upper blast zone that it takes about 10 seconds for him to come back down.
...I'll admit, I know they're going to patch him. But good God I want to do all this.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Well, I'm certainly maining Yoshi.
I usually play him first anyway, but this is a whole new Story.
Pun intended.
...Don't worry :4wiremac:, I'll main you too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom