• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Would you guys sacrifice the 3 third parties in Smash 4 for Ridley, K. Rool, and Mewtwo?
No. No character is topping my dude Mega Man. Don't get me wrong, I like Ridley and K.Rool as much as the next guy. But c'mon Mega Man and Pac-Man are hype.

Look at them. :4megaman::4pacman: You telling me that ain't legit?

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Fullmetal Alchemist is THE best anime I've seen. If you want to get into anime, it's not a bad start.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
The first Fullmetal Alchemist was pretty good, but it needed to go down a different storyline since it caught up, and sort of suffered a little bit.

Brotherhood is, arguably, the superior version. But they're both entertaining with their own plots and character variations.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Full Metal Alchemist
An anime/manga series called Full Metal Alchemist.
From the Fullmetal Alchemist manga/anime franchise.
Fullmetal Alchemist is THE best anime I've seen. If you want to get into anime, it's not a bad start.
FullMetal Alchemist.
A pretty darn good Anime, if I do say so myself.
Thank you for spreading the word of FMA! See you guys later

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Also it's October now. So I decided to get a more fitting avatar. And who better than Ghost Rider? He's a biker Spooky Skeleton on fire. Can't beat that.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Someone posted this on Gonintendo and I have no idea where it came from:

http://i.imgur.com/xbJcEkq.png

From people who have actually played the full game, what do you think of this? There's a billion and half chance that this is merely speculation on one fan's part but it was interesting to go over.
*Palutena is the worst character*
*Yoshi is Top-Tier*
I CALLED THAT CRAP AND I CANNOT LIE
YO BROTHER YOU CAN'T DENY

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
The first Fullmetal Alchemist was pretty good, but it needed to go down a different storyline since it caught up, and sort of suffered a little bit.

Brotherhood is, arguably, the superior version. But they're both entertaining with their own plots and character variations.
Brotherhood is the superior version, as it's based on the manga entirely.

The manga is the story that inspired the anime series, not the other way around.

The first series deviated from the manga because it had yet to be finished. Brotherhood tells the full story the author Hiromu Arakawa intended since it's based on the whole manga series. Still, Arakawa had a word on the first anime series, but the definite story is the manga/Brotherhood anime.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero

From people who have actually played the full game, what do you think of this? There's a billion and half chance that this is merely speculation on one fan's part but it was interesting to go over.
The game is still early, so whatever this is based on may still be subjective, based on their own experience. People may find great use in the characters at the bottom of that list.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I started with Lucky Star.
I would use GIFs of those like @Cap'nChreest and @ WolfieXVII ❂ WolfieXVII ❂ do, but Lucky Star GIFs are... hard to find.
Plus I'm a Boy so there's that
Actually I started with Lucky Star too. A rather odd start, honestly, as it is full of Haruhi references and anime tropes are all over the place.

Well, it did give me my favourite tsundere, Kagami. :laugh:

D

Deleted member

Actually I started with Lucky Star too. A rather odd start, honestly, as it is full of Haruhi references and anime tropes are all over the place.

Lucky Star was also the first anime I watched, fun fact.
Clearly Yoshi is top tier because he can become Godzilla and wreck the entire stage.
Too big joke.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715

I'm so glad I watched Lucky Star.

Konata may be one of my favorite anime characters after watching that series.

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820

Kirbeh's ridiculously low position gives it away as obvious trolling. :laugh:

I'm still hoping the game will be so balanced with custom moves that there won't be any tiers

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Clearly Yoshi is top tier because he can become Godzilla and wreck the entire stage.
He can also Wave-Dash.
And Super-Jump.
And go absolute Turbo Mode on Sandbag.
Well **** Sakurai, when you said you buffed Yoshi you weren't kidding!

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I started with Soul Eater, after reading the respective (and superior) manga. Awesome series. Given the themes, it's a good read for Halloween, actually.

The leftmost and rightmost gifs on my signature are from that series. It's not for everyone, though. It can get really creepy and freaky at times.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Brotherhood is the superior version, as it's based on the manga entirely.

The manga is the story that inspired the anime series, not the other way around.

The first series deviated from the manga because it had yet to be finished. Brotherhood tells the full story the author Hiromu Arakawa intended since it's based on the whole manga series. Still, Arakawa had a word on the first anime series, but the definite story is the manga/Brotherhood anime.
I know the manga came first. It's the case with most manga being made before an anime adaption is born, based on popularity.

And by superior version, I meant which one held up more in every aspect of an anime (art, animation, story, characters, etc.)

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
You'd think the community would wait at least a few months until we get tier lists. Or until we get a couple more major tournaments under our belts. But no, this is like the 5th one I've seen in 2 or 3 weeks.

I seriously doubt that we've learned enough about the characters in this game to determine that. But what do I know, I'm just one random dude.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Warning Received
Inappropriate Content Removed

Last edited by a moderator:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Anyone else planning on going to midnight release? What time does a person usually go to wait for a midnight release?

Curious Villager

Puzzles...

So much for "anything an angel can do, a Goddess can do better"

Pretty interesting basic/early tier list, would be interesting to see how it will all look in a few years when more people have played it and have a better grasp of the meta game and all....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom