• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
While we're talking about music, please take a gander at this rendition. The violin rendition of the Eight Melodies is beautiful.

Last edited:

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
And so we have the 600th page.

We clearly have too much nonsense to talk about.
'Much ado about nothing'. Shakespeare predicted this place years ago. :troll:

Hypesmash.avi

HECK YES. #1 Smash Run song. :)

It instantly vanished like it was never there, I instinctively turned off the TV. Weird, I don't remember setting the channel to some old Mickey Mouse cartoon where he walks through the streets endlessly. Maybe I needed to relax a bit, so I went to my computer and put a game disc I received from a friend some days ago. It didn't have any cover, only "Sonic.EXE" wrote on marcker.
I, all of a sudden remembered that my friend had some strange things he likes to say, one of them being 'You Shouldn't have done that!' and 'Hands off my bread!'

Then the hyper realistic blood started flowing.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I just noticed
PAC-MAN (Club Mix) has a bit from Vs. Spooky in it, specifically the very first bit of music.
SAKURAI KNOWS.
HE KNOOOOOOOOWS.

D

Deleted member

Oh the irony. Too bad I was able to claim your original desired username (well part of it).

What is Hyrule Warriors? An addicting game that I need to play this instant. Enough talk, have at you!
Well, I only came up with the Flight username because of this:

Yes, a character I made. His name was ''Flight'', so I thought of using it as my username. And it stuck.

As for ''Azure'' and ''Noct'', meh, those weren't the same. xD

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I still feel Viridi as a fast/weak clone of Palutena would have been better than Dark Pit being a playable character.

Hana Na Tahou

Smash Apprentice
Feeling Smash old. Been playing since i was like 7, since then i've gotten better than everyone i know and now i feel old. Still don't know who i'm gonna main yet, but i destroyed with Greninja at the Best Buy Fest a few months back. For everyone who picked Froakie, we are Team SSB now X3

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I still feel Viridi as a fast/weak clone of Palutena would have been better than Dark Pit being a playable character.
A lot of things would have been better than Dark Pit; however they also would have required a lot more effort, which is something Dark Pit required almost none of.
Then again I would have sacrificed Palutena's 12 specials for a better clone.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
But Dark Pit is the perfect character that this god forsaken crap fanbase deserves. Basically, shut up and eat your garbage.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Sorry. We ran out of Ellen Page archer orphans. Same with the **** Grayson orphans. But we have a surplus of Jason Todds, no one ever gets those.
Fixed.

Everyone who isn't a moron knows that Tim Drake is awesome.

No one likes Jason Todd.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Fixed.

Everyone who isn't a moron knows that Tim Drake is awesome.

No one likes Jason Todd.
But Tim Drake has been the most neglected Robin for the past 5 or 6 years by now. Which is a shame, he's the 2nd best one.

Last edited:

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Excuse me? EXCUSE ME!?
Yes, you heard me. People didn't deserve their happy ending. For those folks, they need to learn the world doesn't cater to them and move onto what they did receive. But for those that don't, they're only causing more harm to themselves and in the end will only make things worse.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
But Tim Drake has been the most neglected Robin for the past 5 or 6 years by now. Which is a shame, he's the 2nd best one.
2nd? Please he is the best one.

Besides I've been seeing Tim everywhere in different media along with the other Robins and what some became later so I don't know you're talking about by saying "neglected".

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Yes, you heard me. People didn't deserve their happy ending. For those folks, they need to learn the world doesn't cater to them and move onto what they did receive. But for those that don't, they're only causing more harm to themselves and in the end will only make things worse.
You know if a product doesn't have something that someone is looking for and they aren't interested in it due to that fact and thus don't get the product and save it for something that does have what they're looking for and are interested in there is literally nothing wrong with that.

Not saying I'm taking either side here, but just because you're satisfied with the end result does not mean someone else has to be. No one has to live by your standards nor should they. We're all individual human beings here. Regardless of what someone else thinks of us for doing so we all should stand by whatever we think and feel and move according to it.

tl;dr Hush, stop being a ****, enjoy your game and let the others not enjoy it fully if they don't want to cause you're not gonna change anyone's mind. ¦D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom