• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I have returned from the Bad-Avatar Grave to give the living haircuts.
Magical Diddy.png
<-- Old Icon.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Who else thinks after Futures End, the New 52 will have another "Crisis" event that resets everything?

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Name a character that you wanted in Smash but never mentioned because you knew they wouldn't be playable.

For me it was Tyranitar.
Raiden. I mentioned him sometime waaay back once, but that was before we knew anything about Snake's position.

Hmm, I guess some Pokemon I'd love to see would be Scrafty, Deoxys, and Roserade. I also like the idea of a playable Team Rocket Grunt who may summon one or two Pokemon for moves or whatevs (since PT's mechanics are essentially gone). Perhaps even using some gadgets that'd used for catching Pokemon although idk about those whips.

Ain't gonna happen, but these ideas do interest me lol.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Who else thinks after Futures End, the New 52 will have another "Crisis" event that resets everything?
A lot of people seem to think that'll happen. Or at least make an "Ultimate" DC similar to the old one to go along with the New 52.

This has to do with Booster Gold I think. Something with Classic Booster Gold being thrown somewhere else in time, when Superman got with Wonder Woman. Ted Kord is alive again, and as far as I know Jaime Reyes(newest Blue Beetle around the New 52)is still alive too, thankfully. He's my personal favorite Blue Beetle.

Also have I mentioned that comics are weird. Because they can be.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Raiden. I mentioned him sometime waaay back once, but that was before we knew anything about Snake's position.

Hmm, I guess some Pokemon I'd love to see would be Scrafty, Deoxys, and Roserade. I also like the idea of a playable Team Rocket Grunt who may summon one or two Pokemon for moves or whatevs (since PT's mechanics are essentially gone). Perhaps even using some gadgets that'd used for catching Pokemon although idk about those whips.

Ain't gonna happen, but these ideas do interest me lol.
I'd be okay with Raiden. I mean, ****, he's a robot samurai dude. How can you not like that?

Also, RULES OF NATURE!!!!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I didn't know there was another Raiden than Mortal Kombat

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
I'd be okay with Raiden. I mean, ****, he's a robot samurai dude. How can you not like that?

Yus, I agree!

Plus, there's a bunch of Metal Gear Rising songs that I've always wanted for Smash. Awesome soundtrack.

D

Deleted member

YOU WERE JUST LIKE ME, TRYING TO MAKE HISTORY!!!!!
Revengeance best boss music 2013

Last edited by a moderator:

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Name a character that you wanted in Smash but never mentioned because you knew they wouldn't be playable.

For me it was Tyranitar.
Captain Viridian would be cool, with a gravity flipping moveset. (Was going to say CommanderVideo but I already mentioned him)

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
What the hell is that? It's vile. It's evil. You think you can show that near children? What's wrong with you!

Say hello to the main reason why Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle OC's should NEVER exist. Hell, I even hated the idea of a female ninja turtle after watching the live action show.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
You know, I'm really digging @ Yomi's Biggest Fan Yomi's Biggest Fan 's new username. So much better than R.O.B.
Why thank you, RamOne. I've been wanting to change that name for a while, until I've discovered the joys of having a shiny Premium Account to go with that name. It suits my current status and the love of my favorite Valkyria Chronicles character. :p

But we gotta go for mass appeal somehow.
Still better than having pointless yaoi ship teasing like most shonen anime nowadays (obviously for the sake of attracting female viewers). Like these disturbing gems for example:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom