• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Say hello to the main reason why Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle OC's should NEVER exist. Hell, I even hated the idea of a female ninja turtle after watching the live action show.
We never mention that cesspool of a show. Even the creators of the Ninja Turtles hate that character, for many reasons. I think one of the reasons why is that they were made without the permission of the creators.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Lmao, what. Is that real.
Someone on X/Y made the nickname your rivals/partners call you "can we bang?" and as such, that happened.
Usually it's "You're awesome, (nickname you gave to rivals)!"
If your Trainer name is Evan, you can make your nickname something else, but only your rivals call you it.
Great job Nintendo. 10/10.

Ta1nted_4ngel29

Smash Ace
NNID
Ta1nted_4ngel29
We never mention that cesspool of a show. Even the creators of the Ninja Turtles hate that character, for many reasons. I think one of the reasons why is that they were made without the permission of the creators.
1) female for the sake of female character
2) no real personality
3) meant to lure a girl demographic for no reason whatsoever.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Lmao, what. Is that real.
Of course it is! There's a reason why there's a track in the game called "Together with Shauna", ya know~ ¦3

You can just feel the magic of that special moment from that unforgettable night in the song. <3

Last edited:

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
I have, it's just that I was not aware of that statement. I skipped all the text because I'm really not interested in the games' stories.
Nah, I'm just fooling with ya. Like someone else said, the protag's nickname must have been "can we bang?", thus resulting in some pretty interesting situations depending on the dialog. I love to give hilarious names and nicknames to game protags (if there's the option). I'm never usually serious lol.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Of course it is! There's a reason why there's a track in the game called "Together with Shauna", ya know~ ¦3

You can just feel the magic of the special moment of that unforgettable night in the song. <3
  1. I didn't know the track was called that
  2. Goddamn it Nintendo
  3. Almost as bad as the multiple occasions of Rouge x Tails that SEGA shoves down our throats
  4. Looking at you, Sonic X/Sonic Battle

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
1) female for the sake of female character
2) no real personality
3) meant to lure a girl demographic for no reason whatsoever.
Forced love triangle comes to mind too. Also, a Ninja Turtle that uses magic as opposed to any kind of cool weapon. Magic is fine and all, but not exactly for TMNT.

And the lame 5th Turtle killed off Shredder. Not Leo, not Raph, not Donnie, not Mike, the 5th one that's irrelevant. That's just not right.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

This is what happens when someone inserts their fan character into a series
Don't worry, this low tier character will be nothing more than a bad memory. Could be worse, could have been Sonic's siblings.

Rest in Pieces, fool.

*Slowly walks away from an explosion*

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
2 Spots left in the Oct.11 tourney.
Anyone want to reserve a spot?
PM me. A couple of notable users are in the tourney.I will PM you the deets if interested.

Ta1nted_4ngel29

Smash Ace
NNID
Ta1nted_4ngel29
IMO, I think putting in so much content from his Kid Icarus game was Sakurai saying "Please, I don't wanna make Smash games anymore."

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I tried the lays chip flavor that won the contest last year

I thought it was really gross

I wanted Chicken and Waffles to win

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice

Yeah, the Garlic Cheesy Bread tastes like refried butthole. Me and my girlfriend were flat out devastated when the Sriracha flavor didn't win. This year, I want the Wasabi and Ginger flavor to win but we all know that the Baked Bacon Mac N' Cheese is going to run away with the competition because cheese + bacon is America's crack cocaine.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I use Firefox.
Well then, there's more problems here than I thought. Well, could have been Safari, the demon spawn of internet services.

I thought Chicken and Waffles did win. Not that sweet chips are my thing though. I'm not a fan. Which is way the Mango Salsa sounds nasty to me.

Mac and Cheese or Wasabi and Ginger seem fitting for chips though.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
A skype group? I can't do calls though, and am kinda picky, so I'm sorry if I'm not up for it.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Yeah, the Garlic Cheesy Bread tastes like refried butthole. Me and my girlfriend were flat out devastated when the Sriracha flavor didn't win. This year, I want the Wasabi and Ginger flavor to win but we all know that the Baked Bacon Mac N' Cheese is going to run away with the competition because cheese + bacon is America's crack cocaine.

Probably the better kettle wasabi chip

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Someone on X/Y made the nickname your rivals/partners call you "can we bang?" and as such, that happened.
Usually it's "You're awesome, (nickname you gave to rivals)!"
If your Trainer name is Evan, you can make your nickname something else, but only your rivals call you it.
Great job Nintendo. 10/10.
Ah yes, that trick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom