• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
read a creepypasta
Last week I went to a garage sale. Some old man gave me a clearly used copy of Majora's Mask , saying it belonged to his grandson Ben. I went home to play it. I heard some odd noise, but I quickly recognized it as the Lavender Town theme. Scared out of my wits, I turned off the Nintendo 64 to watch some Candle Cove. The next day I returned to the old man to return the game, only to find out every trace of him was gone.

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Last week I went to a garage sale. Some old man gave me a clearly used copy of Majora's Mask , saying it belonged to his grandson Ben. I went home to play it. I heard some odd noise, but I quickly recognized it as the Lavender Town theme. Scared out of my wits, I turned off the Nintendo 64 to watch some Candle Cove. The next day I returned to the old man to return the game, only to find out every trace of him was gone.
Oh I think heard that one! Which one was it?

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Last week I went to a garage sale. Some old man gave me a clearly used copy of Majora's Mask , saying it belonged to his grandson Ben. I went home to play it. I heard some odd noise, but I quickly recognized it as the Lavender Town theme. Scared out of my wits, I turned off the Nintendo 64 to watch some Candle Cove. The next day I returned to the old man to return the game, only to find out everything was gone.
The day after that, I decided to make a stroll in the nearest forest to clear my mind, but there I found a very slender faceless creature in a business suit with tentacles sprouting from his back. It was a miracle to have escaped. That night when I was trying to sleep, I heard some steps and when I turned around to the hallway, I looked at a man with messy black hair, pale face and and a cut face in the form of a smile.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Oh I thought it was called every bad creepypasta that copied other creepypasta.
That's a longer way to say it, yes.

The day after that, I decided to make a stroll in the nearest forest to clear my mind, but there I found a very slender faceless creature in a business suit with tentacles sprouting from his back. It was a miracle to have escaped. That night when I was trying to sleep, I heard some steps and when I turned around to the hallway, I looked at a man with messy black hair, pale face and and a cut face in the form of a smile.
And he gave me a Tails Doll, smeared with blood. I went home after that, turned on the TV and went to the kitchen to make me some dinner. Suddenly I heard a loud BANG! coming from the TV. I dashed to the TV and saw Squidward on the floor.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
@ Yomi's Biggest Fan Yomi's Biggest Fan Did you know I tried to use the name ''Azure'' as my new username back in 2011, but I decided to stay with ''Flight''? :troll:
Oh the irony. Too bad I was able to claim your original desired username (well part of it).

What is Hyrule Warriors? An addicting game that I need to play this instant. Enough talk, have at you!

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
Real men beat 9.0 with the Magnus Club.

Hope you like being completely wrecked by the Space Kraken.:4dedede:
I've never done that...
But I did beat Aurum Pyrron chapter on 9.0 with more than one Centurian left... With a staff.

Can I still be a real man just for completing that chapter on 9.0 at all? :4dedede:

And then I look back at the Treasure Hunt and one of the achievements is to beat that chapter on 9.0... With claws...
GAAAAH... Forget that...

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
This is the hype song for Smash 3DS.

And with that, I'm off for some sleepy time.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
And he gave me a Tails Doll, smeared with blood. I went home after that, turned on the TV and went to the kitchen to make me some dinner. Suddenly I heard a loud BANG! coming from the TV. I dashed to the TV and saw Squidward on the floor.
It instantly vanished like it was never there, I instinctively turned off the TV. Weird, I don't remember setting the channel to some old Mickey Mouse cartoon where he walks through the streets endlessly. Maybe I needed to relax a bit, so I went to my computer and put a game disc I received from a friend some days ago. It didn't have any cover, only "Sonic.EXE" wrote on marcker.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Depends. Is she Ellie?
View attachment 26381

In which case, let me adopt her so I can have my own little warrior sidekick.
edit: With a tongue so edgy I get cuts when she tells me good morning.
Sorry. We ran out of Ellen Page archer orphans. Same with the **** Grayson orphans. But we have a surplus of Tim Drakes, no one ever gets those.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
You're all wrong. THIS is the hype song:

Preparing for both Smash Bros 3DS and Mario Kart 9.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Sorry. We ran out of Ellen Page archer orphans. Same with the **** Grayson orphans. But we have a surplus of Tim Drakes, no one ever gets those.
Me: Is there any Jason Todd available?

Clerk: Sorry sir, all of them were beaten with a stick.

D

Deleted member

Wasn't there something about a character trailer on Smash 3DS' release date or am I just going crazy?

Last edited by a moderator:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Because it's midnight where I am, I've switched my avatar accordingly.

Remember when I said something about angel twins being replaced by an astronomical object? Obvious foreshadowing.

#MajorasMaskReference

And with this, I'm off for real.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom