• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Ugh, I'm so tired, but I have to watch my siblings while my parents visit a relative at the hospital for a couple hours.
I need something to keep me awake.
Here's three options:
A) Drink coffee.
B) Put whatever music you have so loud your neighbors start yelling at you.
C) Go to Redtube.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
*Feels like asking someone if they can make me a icon like that since Toon Link is my main in Brawl*
plz pm chat :toonlink:
...I was actually being kinda serious, if someone could do that for me that would be a really nice gift.
With the Honey-colored hair and Red clothes & stuff
plz

Last edited:

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
That Toon Link looks so classy.

Made this for anyone can find a use for it:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Give your siblings crack-cocaine. I guarantee that they will keep you awake. :4jigglypuff:
Start a housefire. That'll keep you awake. Unless the warmth makes you drowsy.

Try putting on this.

Wow...Majora's Mask references, house fires, hard drugs for my siblings and coffee.
Thanks for the all the suggestions, guys! I will try all of these things right away!

D

Deleted member

Wow...Majora's Mask references, house fires, hard drugs for my siblings and coffee.
Thanks for the all the suggestions, guys! I will try all of these things right away!
You could also put the coke in your coffee and drink it while wearing the mask while your house is on fire.
That's a sure-fire way to stay awake.

Last edited by a moderator:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
You might be homeless and got your siblings scarred for life, but at least you stayed awake!

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
My sarcasm detectors are blaring.

But really, what's wrong with coffee? I drink some before classes whenever I'm feeling sleepier than usual. A lot of people I know do that.

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
Ugh, I'm so tired, but I have to watch my siblings while my parents visit a relative at the hospital for a couple hours.
I need something to keep me awake.
Play some more Hyrule Warriors! :troll:

But seriously, try putting close pegs on your eyelids, drink some coffee or read a creepypasta or something, I dunno.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
You could also put the coke in your coffee and drink it while wearing the mask while your house is on fire.
That's a sure-fire way to stay awake.
I'm imagining the All-Nighter mask being used as a brutal torture device to keep people awake in environments so intense they would faint, thus causing immense pain and death.
Like a fire, underwater, and space.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
I can't wait to see this in the news.

They'll blame it on video games.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
On a random note, my 8 year old niece is learning how to use a bow...should I be worried?
If her mom grows to be so overprotective to the point of trying to control a good part of her life, and so your niece grows tired of it to the point that she gets a potion from a witch that turned her mom into a bear, then yes.

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
My sarcasm detectors are blaring.
But really, what's wrong with coffee? I drink some before classes whenever I'm feeling sleepier than usual. A lot of people I know do that.
Sarcasm? What sarcasm?
How can it be sarcasm when my brother has already learned how to attach himself to the ceiling?

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
On a random note, my 8 year old niece is learning how to use a bow...should I be worried?
Eh, you'll be fine.

My 10-year old niece learned how to waveshine and moonwalk and it's only helped her stay safe in school. ¦D

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Depends. Is she Ellie?
TheLastofUs-823_ellie_bow.png

In which case, let me adopt her so I can have my own little warrior sidekick.
edit: With a tongue so edgy I get cuts when she tells me good morning.

Last edited:

FlappyFalco

Smesh Ace
NNID
HyperToxBox64
3DS FC
3866-8228-7394
Switch FC
SW-5551-9470-0820
Be prepared for an alien invasion on your house!

Also, evacuate any cattle you may or may not own!

I made a Majora's Mask reference guys!

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Leaving a Match in online (For Fun or Glory) gives you a 10-Minute Ban from Online.
Warning shots were fired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom