• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbi

Scavenger

I'll probably be redundant but you guys shouldn't even bother with video game reviews.
No, really. Don't even give them the slightest bit of attention. That's what they want.
I still read reviews to see the good and bad aspects of any given game, with enough empirical data, I decide whether or not the game pertains to my interests.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Why would you WANT that hideous magenta color on your username?
It would be better then Animu Chreest speaking utter jibberish
Plus the fact that a certain person (You know who you are) said "I can't wait to see your Pranked status... :evil:" to me a few weeks ago and I want their dream to come true.

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Fortunately, I'm out of all those pranking shenanigans.

It wasn't clarified that Link is ambidextrous, and even if it was the case it may not involve every incarnation of Link.

Oh yeah, and Meta Knight also has that inconsistency, though in his case it's purely inconsistent instead of design.
Well, sometimes said ambidextrous characteristics were actually result of limited hardware that required character sprites to be mirrored to represent different directions in a 2D plane.

Soul.

Butt-kissing is a crucial skill of IGN.
Favoritism is the correct word.
The point is that reviews don't matter. They are just opinions. It's up to the player to try out the game. A score is meaningless.
A huge part of IGN's homepage has a lot of PlayStation and Xbox content. There's little to no Nintendo content in there. Makes me wonder why do they still have a Nintendo section on their website if they are just going to criticize games like they did with Kirby Triple Deluxe. A 6.0/10 for being an easy game!

Last edited:

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
You had the chance to pick anyone from BakaTest and you didn't pick Hideyoshi?

Dammit Cap, you one ONE ****ING JOB! D<
Chōdo anatatowatashi no ma ni... Watashi wa hontōni kare... Matawa kare no imōto o erabu yō ni yūwaku sa reta.

Watashi mo kore o okonatte iru kanōsei ga arimasu.

Last edited:

Space Stranger

space cowboy
NNID
ThePowerBlaster
3DS FC
1160-9748-6431
Favoritism is the correct word.
The point is that reviews don't matter. They are just opinions. It's up to the player to try out the game. A score is meaningless.
A huge part of IGN's homepage has a lot of PlayStation and Xbox content. There's little to no Nintendo content in there. Makes me wonder why do they still have a Nintendo section on their website if they are just going to criticize games like they did with Kirby Triple Deluxe. A 6.0/10 for being an easy game!
The same concept goes for TV shows and movies, critics may say "x" is bad but it's up to the view to give their own impression.

VKatana

Smash Journeyman
NNID
erivatro5
3DS FC
4527-8168-1631
After watching the whole Allan and Nicole trilogy, I really feel bad for that Allan kid.... and I ship Allan + Nicole harder than anyone ever.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Me in a nutshell.
-The Japanese Jibberish, Red-ish Hair and Eyelashes.
Trust me, if I was pranked I would not do that, though. I don't even know japanese aside from Baka, which I'll use in this sentence;
"Cap'nChreest is a baka."

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
@ Cap'nChreest Cap'nChreest Stop being a pleb and write Japanese as it's supposed to be written.

Regarding reviews, no one is going to dictate my tastes. I don't care if a game gets a 7 or a 9 or whatever. If I find a game interesting and enjoyable, it's good for me.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
Chōdo anatatowatashi no ma ni... Watashi wa hontōni kare... Matawa kare no imōto o erabu yō ni yūwaku sa reta.

Watashi mo kore o okonatte iru kanōsei ga arimasu.
I don't know what you said, but I'm just going to assume you said you had a crush on Kaye...

...I ship it. :p

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I'm actually kinda surprised I haven't been pranked at all yet.
I seem like the perfect canidate.

*Dances on Ragged Edge of Disaster*

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Where did you see that Pheonix Wright person. Wasn't it Pheonix Wright himself.
It was some guy that also loves playing as Pheonix Wright on this site.
Really loved using those GIFs of 'im.
Especially during the whole conversation about Roll in Smash Bros. a while back on this very thread
where is that guy
We found @ Cap'nChreest Cap'nChreest 's weakness
we need us some Pheonix

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Everyone talking about Hyrule Warriors, and me sitting here with Nintendo Land.

I hate being poor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom