• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbi

Scavenger
I don't wanna be that guy, honestly but... *32.74 million users... I got that number of Wikipedia though so I can't confirm its validity. TBH getting tired of people bashing the Wii U no matter how much it deserves it at the time. So yeah I guess I am "that guy". :p
I thought that I was being "that guy" by pretending that the Wii U does not have a user-base.

Because having a Mii as a punching bag is funny I think. especially one that's named "vel," I mean "Val."

Hey, it's just an opinion. If I'm not interested on the Wii U, I'm not interested. Smash Wii U selling like hotcakes isn't going to make me get a Wii U, so yeah.
How well do hotcakes sell? Probably pretty well because I have never witnessed a hotcake sale... I must be too late every single time.

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Me being uninterested on a Wii U isn't due to lack of games, but actually being impractical in my life to have one.

I spend most time of the year away from home (and by away, I mean 300+ kms away) and carrying a home console on the train alongside loads of luggage just doesn't work.

This in consideration, I'm better off spending money on 3DS games.

Last edited:

VKatana

Smash Journeyman
NNID
erivatro5
3DS FC
4527-8168-1631
dude Pizza Hut is where its at what are you talking about?! Also @ RamOne RamOne I think I can speak for most people when I say once Smash Wii U comes out, the 3DS version will be for nothing more than practicing on the go or while travelling to keep skills sharp.

FalconFire93

Smash Lord
NNID
ZombieHunter93
3DS FC
0074-4291-3615
Switch FC
SW-5918-1380-7797
Just started playing Hyrule Warriors a little bit ago, it definitely lives up to the hype and if you're opening the game for the first time, you'll notice that the Club Nintendo insert isn't there, but is on the back of the cover and when you redeem it, just a heads up and you get two Ganondorf costumes :grin:

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
dude Pizza Hut is where its at what are you talking about?! Also @ RamOne RamOne I think I can speak for most people when I say once Smash Wii U comes out, the 3DS version will be for nothing more than practicing on the go or while travelling to keep skills sharp.
I am still going to play Smash 3DS almost every day after the Wii U version launches... right before I rest! :4jigglypuff:

But seriously... I will, right before bed.

Last edited:

VKatana

Smash Journeyman
NNID
erivatro5
3DS FC
4527-8168-1631
This in consideration, I'm better off spending money on 3DS games.
3DS just has better games in general. Its got accessibility that the Wii didn't since it wasn't a handheld console, but 3DS has one of the better game libraries out there.

Soul.

How well do hotcakes sell? Probably pretty well because I have never witnessed a hotcake sale... I must be too late every single time.
I don't know. I heard that on Google, and Google isn't good, unless you want to see a lot of Google+.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Perhaps, not for me, though. I'll be playing the Wii U version when I'm at my dad's, as that's where the Wii U is.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
My local Pizza Place is Little Johnny's. It also has Subs, Burgers, and FANTASTIC Poutine.
...Yes, the owner's name is Johnny.
...No, the owner does not look like Johnny Bravo in any way.

Morbi

Scavenger
My local Pizza Place is Little Johnny's. It also has Subs, Burgers, and FANTASTIC Poutine.
...Yes, the owner's name is Johnny.
...No, the owner does not look like Johnny Bravo in any way.
No one was going to ask if the owners name was really Johnny. I am surprised that you even know that to be utterly honest. Does he advertise it to every potential customer?

"Hey, I am the owner and my name is Johnny, hence the "Little Johnny's" sign outside, get it? Because my name is Johnny."

VKatana

Smash Journeyman
NNID
erivatro5
3DS FC
4527-8168-1631
Pizza the Hutt is what I always imagined John Madden looked like for some reason...

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Where I live, most of the local pizza restaurants make it taste like cardboard with a mozzarella slice, except one, and even so their quality has decayed.

VKatana

Smash Journeyman
NNID
erivatro5
3DS FC
4527-8168-1631
Where I live, most of the local pizza restaurants make it taste like cardboard with a mozzarella slice, except one, and even so their quality has decayed.
Perhaps its time to find a new go to food, I'd recommend Chinese or Mexican. Unless they give you mad diarrhea, that seems to be the consensus with most people, sadly.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
I don't wanna be that guy, honestly but... *32.74 million users... I got that number of Wikipedia though so I can't confirm its validity. TBH getting tired of people bashing the Wii U no matter how much it deserves it at the time. So yeah I guess I am "that guy". :p
The Wii U has supposedly sold around 7 million units versus the 3DS' 44 million. Still, I'm proud to be of those 7 million people, I feel like I'm one of the few who have actually had tons more fun with the Wii U library than the 3DS library. The 3DS certainly has the right names on it, but despite that its specific installments, most notably Pokémon X & Y, did little to impress me, meanwhile the Wii U has a bunch of oddball IPs on it but actually manages to surprise me with the quality of the games themselves. I also think the gamepad is very undervalued by people, it might no be the center of very many games but it sure has its uses for off-TV play and apps like Netflix.

The Wii U feels like more than a gaming system to me, so I guess that's why it's the most popular console in my household while the 3DS was shelved for half a year until the Smash demo. Note that I do not dislike the 3DS, nor do I regret buying it, but I do think it's a bit overrated.

Last edited:

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Just started up school again. I really missed getting all those street passes
I wish I lived in a country where a lot of people use StreetPass. I have the 3DS since its release and I've only StreetPassed two people. My brother and Iwata.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
No one was going to ask if the owners name was really Johnny. I am surprised that you even know that to be utterly honest. Does he advertise it to every potential customer?

"Hey, I am the owner and my name is Johnny, hence the "Little Johnny's" sign outside, get it? Because my name is Johnny."
Once I was at a resturant that was caulled (I kid you not) Aunty 'Mima's (guess what that's refrencing, totallynotAuntJemima) and the owner's first or last name was not Jemima nor did it have any 'Mima, and they were also a Spaghetti Place.

VKatana

Smash Journeyman
NNID
erivatro5
3DS FC
4527-8168-1631
I can't decide what the game I'm most hyped for on Wii U is, probably Splatoon. Fantasy Life looks like its going to take up a lot of my time in which I should probably be studying though.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

This is literally just the best possible thing.

I love it when people take something ****ty and make it so hilarious that it automatically becomes good. <3

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
One of the reasons I'm anticipating Smash 3DS is because I will finally have a good form of stress relief. Beating the **** out of whoever is my opponent is just satisfying.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
5 days left for the important part of Europe. We're getting close, I can already smell the box.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Perhaps its time to find a new go to food, I'd recommend Chinese or Mexican. Unless they give you mad diarrhea, that seems to be the consensus with most people, sadly.
Well, there's this chinese place that opened 2 years ago that I've always been curious of. I don't have to worry about mexican, since my family loves it (even though were mexicans neither have lineage) and most days we dinner burritos or tacos.
Not every female. Zelda is already on my list.
Mine too Well, I'd definetely not put Ruto on mine (unlike Cliff). It's not that I don't like her, but I'm not into... fish people.
Except Ariel, I freaking love her since I was 5 years old

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom