• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Speaking of which, when exactly was the "No Smiley Suggestions" rule put in place in the SWF Suggestion Thread?
Right after I suggested an EgoRaptor Super-Chin smiley, and Vegito/Rocket Racoon suggested his dumb Optimistic Charizard meme for the 10,000th time.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
What happens if you sleep with your coworkers
Some fun possible scenarios:

1. You end up dating and then break up but are still forced to work together.
2. They become obsessed with you and the only way you can escape them is by quitting.
3. The sex is bad and you're practically reminded of how bad it was every time you go into work.
4. Your boss catches wind of it and you're fired (many places have a strict policy against it).
5. You wanted a serious relationship but they wanted a one night stand, leading to crippling amounts of awkwardness at work.
6. If you're working at a restaurant with a bunch of other 20 something year olds going no where fast in life, there's bound to be a lot of doinking anyways so, as the saying goes, what goes around comes around.

tl;dr: It's just a bad idea all around.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
So now that I have a smart phone

All that's left is to download flappy bird, right?

mimgrim

Smash Hero

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Clearly, the best Metroid antagonist of all time is the Hive Mecha.
No.
The best and most developed villain in all of Metroid lore is obviously Melissa Burgman/MB from Other M.

Just think about it.
Melissa Burgman = M.B.= Mother Brain!
Metroid Other M = M.O.M. = Mom = Mother = Mother BRAIN!!!

The subtlety is so god damn clever!

These are the things that make Other M the single best Metroid game. That and Anthony "Remembuh Me" Higgs.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I really hope there will be hype in here for the WiiU release after 3DS hits. I dont want to be alone :(
It's the version most promoted in trailers; it allows to pit Mario, Sonic, Mega Man and Pac-Man in HD, can be played with a Gamecube controller and obviously will have more content than the 3DS version has, of course there will be hype.

Last edited:

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
I disagree, the best antagonist in Metroid is Sexism, the main antagonist of Other M.
I consider Adam Malkovich the main villain of the game. He strips you of all your powers and throws you into all kinds of dangerous places where those exact powerups could have been pretty helpful to say the least. He's almost like a saturday morning cartoon villain, Dr. Malkovich Claw, he just needs to make his "I'll get you next time!" speeches and he's right there.

No.
The best and most developed villain in all of Metroid lore is obviously Melissa Burgman/MB from Other M.

Just think about it.

These are the things that make Other M the single best Metroid game. That and Anthony "Remembuh Me" Higgs.
Don't forget about the Bottle Ship, "THE BABY", the Metroid Queen, and all the ties the characters have with each other. Truly a subtle masterpiece, it was just what I wanted from a Metroid game, I've always thought that Samus was the motherly type.

Last edited:

Crescendo

Smash Journeyman

I'll still say against all odds that this is the absolute best Ridley possible.
Could you imagine an alien gargoyle canonically only bigger than Samus acting as a weird heavy zoner sending 8-bit projectiles everywhere and summoning enemies from the original Metroid in his attacks, all while making extremely unsettling, screams from an otherwordly creature? It would be amazing and you wouldn't have any argument about the size!
But nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Everything's gotta be boring. Back in my days, we would teach kids how to have fun with their own imagination. I bet they couldn't finish the 2D games without walkthrough grmblblrllrlblrlb casuals gkrmgmrmmbmlrlr

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
No.

Just think about it.

What about the baby?

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
I just realized that the end of the reveal trailer for Little Mac may be a reference to his future obesity in Captain Rainbow. Or maybe I'm overthinking things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom