• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Who will be the first character you'll play as in the full game? I'll play as Robin.
I think it's obvious. :4palutena:: *does pole dance taunt*
But really, that's who I'm gonna use first, and try her out in Training Mode, and then be reunited with my Gold Pit right after.

:4palutena::4palutena::4palutena:
:4palutena::4palutena::4palutena:
Goddess Waifu
*high fives* Palutena power, my friend!

@Soul Blazer
Heh that sig. Spin to win, Pit and Palutena! <3

With 6 days left, it's only a matter of time. Good thing I pre-ordered the game, but I still worry about if I should get a new 3ds or not.

D

Deleted member

The ones that unlocked him were using the same Mii type or different ones?
I believe different Mii types, but I don't think it would matter since they're all considered the same character.
Either way nobody really knows what the alt method is, just that you play classic.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Why would anyone want "hard" unlock methods? The faster I can get all the characters, the better.
Tell that to competitive players. Besides, there are other kind of people that like to think of unlocking as a challenge, thus the harder it gets, the more satisfaction they get.

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
First character I'm gonna play as is my old friend Toon Link. :4tlink:
I'll take him out for one last hurrah on Gerudo Valley before I retire him for Rosalina/Bowser Jr./Duck Hunt Dog.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
*looks at order of smilies*
:4myfriends::4kirby::4jigglypuff::4littlemac:
WARCHAMP PLS, K COMES AFTER J :4mii:
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z :4dedede:

Last edited:

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Well, of course. I can say it is harder to unlock everyone in Brawl compared to Smash 4.

More tedious does makes it harder, I'll say.
I don't think finishing a large quantity of matches = hard, if there's no challenge involved in it. It just makes it a chore.

Like those trophies/achievements in games that ask you to finish a type of match an infinite no. of times.

(FYI,. I've stopped collecting achievements when I started university, but experience made me realise how ridiculous they could be. >.>)

Staarih

Smash Master
Yeah, I'm definitely taking the 120 VS-matches route when unlocking characters. But I want them to be "real" battles instead of me self-destructing or using other tricks to make them go by faster or something. Gives me more time to master all the characters yet still achieve the unlockables during it all (and eventually use them as well).

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Well, of course. I can say it is harder to unlock everyone in Brawl compared to Smash 4.

More tedious does makes it harder, I'll say.
I unlocked everyone in two days by playing the Subspace Emisssary, you know, where you don't have to fight them (Except :4tlink:, :4jigglypuff: and :wolf:)

D

Deleted member

Terrible.

Enjoy being as miserable as the rest of us.
Your problem is that you need to find a better job.
Of course my profession is centered around a lot of stress and saving peoples lives so make of that what you will.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I don't think finishing a large quantity of matches = hard, if there's no challenge involved in it. It just makes it a chore.

Like those trophies/achievements in games that ask you to finish a type of match an infinite no. of times.

(FYI,. I've stopped collecting achievements when I started university, but experience made me realise how ridiculous they could be. >.>)
Well, I consider anything that takes more time or effort as hard.

We should probably drop it.

Octillus

Smash Ace
NNID
Octillus
3DS FC
0963-0987-3528
Yeah, I'm definitely taking the 120 VS-matches route when unlocking characters. But I want them to be "real" battles instead of me self-destructing or using other tricks to make them go by faster or something. Gives me more time to master all the characters yet still achieve the unlockables during it all (and eventually use them as well).
This is my line. I must master the Monado's power (good god why am I doing all of the quests - I'm doing all of them. Why)

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Of course my profession is centered around a lot of stress and saving peoples lives so make of that what you will.
My profession is the exact same thing with the added benefit of telling people to stop being stupid all day.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
This. Gotta try out those new Aura mechanics, bro.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Are you a :4drmario:?

Well, I consider anything that takes more time or effort as hard.

We should probably drop it.
If you say so. I just hate stuff like that if requirements can't be achieved whilst doing other tasks at the same time.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Must learn how to use those spellbooks and Levin Sword as well.

D

Deleted member

Are you a :4drmario:?
EMT actually. I quit some time ago but I'm currently looking to get a job at the Fire Dept.
And we all know it's much better there because all you have to do is sit around at the fire house, eat chili, and watch Oprah.

Last edited by a moderator:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
One weekend? Just 2 hours of 1 stock VS match abuse is all you need, haha.
You asking me if I'm a masochist?

No way I'd waste my time like that. >_>

Anyway, I'll be off for a while since I'm playing Bravely Default. See ya.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
NSFW

Whoever made this... why? ... WHY ARE LUCAS, SNAKE, MEWTWO, ICE CLIMBERS WOLF AND DIXIE IF THEY'RE NOT IN SM4SH?!?!?!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Sounds more life-important than my career dream choice. As long as you can feel proud of your job. ^.^
Definitely. It was very stressful, but it felt incredibly rewarding and nice.
NSFW

Whoever made this... why? ... WHY ARE LUCAS, SNAKE, MEWTWO, ICE CLIMBERS WOLF AND DIXIE IT THEY'RE NOT IN SM4SH?!?!?!
Dat Brentalfloss Dr. Mario tho.

Last edited by a moderator:

Octillus

Smash Ace
NNID
Octillus
3DS FC
0963-0987-3528
I can finally walk a little bit without feeling uncontrollably in pain.

My Giygas shirt from Fangamer arrived. I feel g……o……o…….d

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
We should have all the different coloured icons as smilies.

We need white G&W and shadow Kirby.
You know what would be :nifty:?
If when you clicked a Smilie, you got taken to a "Pick your Color" kinda choice, ala Mario Kart 8's Yoshi/Shy Guy
Probably not gonna happen tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom