• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Yamcha at least has a job, instead of wandering around (Ten Shinhan) or free-loading (Krillin). Ten is my favorite character, mostly because of the Z Fighters minus Goku, he's the strongest.
My favorite of the Z-Fighters are Gohan and Vegeta. Goku and Piccolo are obviously still cool. Though Tien puts in work. Gotta respect him for that.

Last edited:

R0Y

Smash Master
What about Talim or Amy? They both pretty flat.
Even Dead or Alive added a girl like that, though she's a little too young looking.

Dead or Alive's developers are creepily proud of their boob physics, and I think it's a bigger deal to them than Namco and Soul Calibur, considering Team Ninja's boobs made it into that new Fatal Frame game and...Hyrule Warriors.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

That's was my guess too for why it was removed (from all regions since Japan got it cut too btw.) Also why I don't think we'll see it on the Wii U version. Surprised our guess gained traction :p

POUR SOME THARJA ON ME!
It was good while it lasted. :troll:
Yeah I think the game rating is the reason why the trophy got removed.

Soul.

That's was my guess too for why it was removed (from all regions since Japan got it cut too btw.) Also why I don't think we'll see it on the Wii U version. Surprised our guess gained traction :p

POUR SOME THARJA ON ME!
I see. Lol, at least the trophy is on this site. I suppose...not sure.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Even Dead or Alive added a girl like that, though she's a little too young looking.

Dead or Alive's developers are creepily proud of their boob physics, and I think it's a bigger deal to them than Namco and Soul Calibur, considering Team Ninja's boobs made it into that new Fatal Frame game and...Hyrule Warriors.
I feel like Team Ninja is just full of perverted old men.

R0Y

Smash Master
I see. Lol, at least the trophy is on this site. I suppose...not sure.
Remember the minor controversy about NOA censoring the beach DLC? And that was THARJA! And that was free and wouldn't have changed the rating of the game (bonus DLC is never rated by the ESRB anyway.)

I could see Nintendo going "screw it..." if the ESRB said the outfit was too kinky for E10+, lol. Seems odd with Zamus, but hey just a theory.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Remember the minor controversy about NOA censoring the beach DLC? And that was THARJA! And that was free and wouldn't have changed the rating of the game (bonus DLC is never rated by the ESRB anyway.)

I could see Nintendo going "screw it..." if the ESRB said the outfit was too kinky for E10+, lol. Seems odd with Zamus, but hey just a theory.
She was in a bikini. Cordelia's art was more sexualized than Tharja's was.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I remember reading that to get accurate 'boob physics' they would experiment with their female employees.

R0Y

Smash Master
Yeah I don't think that developer is filled with good, normal-minded people. That said, Nintendo loves to work with them, developed Other M, co-developed Hyrule Warriors, and apparently "physics from DOA 5" for the newest Fatal Frame.

R0Y

Smash Master
She was in a bikini. Cordelia's art was more sexualized than Tharja's was.
I didn't say the FE:A censorship made sense :p They just censored her bikini bottom (Spongebob will never be the same) in a way that made it look like she wasn't wearing anything at all. It wasn't necessary anyway because the ESRB says it will not touch optional DLC, period....and it would have still been rated T, lol.

Soul.

I don't remember that. Was that in a leak thread? Maybe I'm missing something.

R0Y

Smash Master
Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Seem like their female employees aren't humans because the character's boobs go all over the freaking place.
Clearly they did their tests in space. I mean, c'mon guys. It's so obvious.

If true that's horrifying and would results in lawsuits galore in a Western company. Youch

http://www.kotaku.com.au/2013/05/the-***-nintendo-doesnt-want-you-to-see/
Whenever I see that image I remember that Fire Emblem and Yin Yang Twin mash up. It's ****ing hilarious.

Agualitos

Smash Apprentice
I didn't know were else to post, but I just want to say that instrumental music is the most beautiful thing. It really can bring any individual into a state of tranquility and paradise :b: #kingdomheartspride

Also I can't believe it. . . we have only a little over a week until Smash is released worldwide. . . :bee::bee::bee:

D

Deleted member

TIL you can glitch the Smash demo by closing your 3DS, taking out the SD card, and putting it back in.
I did it and everyone turned into Ike.
It was GLORIOUS

Last edited by a moderator:

VKatana

Smash Journeyman
NNID
erivatro5
3DS FC
4527-8168-1631
Also starting to think maybe Nintendo x Soul should be usurped with *drum roll* SNES x Soul. Classic SNES exclusive characters such as Mega Man, Chrono Trigger characters, Diddy/Dixie, the possibilities are endless limited to SNES characters and Soul Calibur classics... maybe Nintendo x Soul is still better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom