• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
TIL you can glitch the Smash demo by closing your 3DS, taking out the SD card, and putting it back in.
I did it and everyone turned into Ike.
It was GLORIOUS
Hmmm I don't know. How do we know you're not trying to spook us?

I can wait though. Just one more mere week.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
They have the "kawaii/moe" school girl type quality which makes them somewhat fan favorites. Same with Xiangchau (I think her name is).
I liked Xianghua too. I don't remember if she returned or not.

Also Sophitia died in canon. :|

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

That actually a thing?
It's effects vary, but SOMETHING will happen.
If you try exiting the CSS or starting a game the demo will crash and take you back to the home menu. As far as I know it can't harm your 3DS, so go nuts.
Hmmm I don't know. How do we know you're not trying to spook us?

I can wait though. Just one more mere week.
[collapse=An example]
[/collapse]

Last edited by a moderator:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
If you try exiting the CSS or starting a game the demo will crash and take you back to the home menu. As far as I know it can't harm your 3DS, so go nuts.

[collapse=An example]
[/collapse]
I think Villager released his inner demon.

D

Deleted member

[collapse=An example]
[/collapse]

I lol'd.

D

Deleted member

[collapse=An example]
[/collapse]
I didn't know Pikachu had the ability to transform into a human. :troll:

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
I sort of feel the same. People being like "WHY DOES EVERY CHARACTER NOT HAVE AN ALTERNATE COSTUME," and then Project M shows off a costume and people like "MY GOD, IT'S SO PRETTY! SAKURAI, TAKE NOTES!" Those people get on my nerves.
Personally, I find some of the people on the Smash 4 boards more annoying, mostly speaking about those who sit in front of their screen waiting for the PotD expecting gold only to scream and whine that Sakurai didn't give them exactly what they wanted expecting that Sakurai owes them something. It's a very entitled and spoiled attitude.
To be fair, you're gonna get jerks, whiners, spoiled brats, etc., wherever you go. No section is safe!! Even before Smash 3DS was out in Japan, we got a bunch of new users, and probably will continue to (especially before E3 we got a flood of new peeps). Not that it's a bad thing, but the more regular users we have, the more diversity we'll get. And this also means a higher chance of interacting with new people who's attitude you may or may not like.

But yeah, Smash 4 is obviously huge, which is why we have so many people excited and waiting on those PotDs. =P

I personally love all Smash games (including Project M), they all have their own charm. I'd like to get into Project M competitively (which I'm already trying to, I just wished PM is bigger in my area), mostly because it's my fave and how my boy is much more viable <3. I'm waiting to see how things will shape up for Smash 4, though!

And wtf, someone please explain this glitch!!?

Falcon is so awesome, he'll KO you in a Sudden Death before the announcer even finishes yelling, "Sudden Death!".

D

Deleted member

I'm sorry, but laid back Homura just can't compete with Mega Man the super fighting homs.

D

Deleted member

Alright, I tried it and it didn't do anything. (I guess the glitch doesn't work on the club nintendo demo)
Works for me and I have the Club Nintendo demo. Maybe it just depends on your SD card, not sure.
Either way, it's just a fun glitch you can mess around with.

PikaSamus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BattleSubway
I just remembered something in the Best Buy demo (Wii U). When a Smash Ball appeared, people cheered for Mega Man and wanted him to get the Smash Ball, but when I got it (I was Pikachu), they were all disappointed.

Last edited:

Soul.

I just remembered something in the Best Buy demo (Wii U). When a Smash Ball appeared, people cheered for Mega Man and wanted him to get the Smash Ball, but when I got it (I was Pikachu), they were all disappointed.
Because apparently Pikachu is not a Super Fighting Pokémon. lol

VKatana

Smash Journeyman
NNID
erivatro5
3DS FC
4527-8168-1631
Who's the fastest swordsman in this game? I've been playing Link but he's just so slow.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
What did you expect? Volt Tackle is pretty un-hype in comparison. You can't beat the Bro-Buster. :4megaman:

Who's the fastest swordsman in this game? I've been playing Link but he's just so slow.
Ike.

Nah, but seriously what about Meta-Knight?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Normally I believe it's probably Tink or Meta Knight, otherwise Shulk because he has the Sanic art.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Before I get Hyrule Warriors tomorrow, I had to round up the list of games to trade in for "muh bonus": Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Sonic Colors, Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5, and PlayStation All Stars. Also, I have to renew my Power Rewards Card to get more trade-in bonuses and have my monthly Game Informer again. That day will be so satisfying when I get to slaughter countless Bokoblins for a few hours with my favorite Zelda characters.

Last edited:

The-Power-Within

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterSword06
3DS FC
0447-7094-2346
I would get Hyrule Warriors, but then I'd have to risk waiting for Smash... D:

Meh. Hyrule Warriors can wait until Christmas.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom