• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Octillus

Smash Ace
NNID
Octillus
3DS FC
0963-0987-3528
A LOT.
Not only can you be the Mayor now (allowing you to build Public Works Projects in town, among other things), but also
YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR PANTS
Daaaaang. With new pants, the world is my oyster. I'll see if my brother's still playing.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Nintendo and Sega did wants kids to play the game after all and leaving her out was the best way of avoiding a T rating (Rouge in a swimsuit is definitely not E+10 worthy). :troll:
Unless they used the Sonic Heroes outfit.

But either way, I'm just waiting for her, Bowser Jr, Rosalina, and Espio to get into Olympic Games

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Unless they used the Sonic Heroes outfit.

But either way, I'm just waiting for her, Bowser Jr, Rosalina, and Espio to get into Olympic Games
Uh, Bowser Junior is already in the games.

I'm still waiting on Big the ****ing Cat (just to troll the fan base like in Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing).

@ Crescendo Crescendo I can tell he had already snapped after seeing how whining and cancerous a majority of his fans are.

Last edited:

Crescendo

Smash Journeyman
I just noticed Naruto has been going on for almost 15 years.
How has Kishimoto not snapped yet? Seriously, I would have become insane not even halfway through it.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Here we go again with people not knowing what a main is...
I know what a Main is
I just call my "Super-Main" the one I use the most/am the best with, but I use my normal mains regularly, Super-Mains are for srs buisns. :\

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Ok... What other Mario character then? Captain Toad?
Might as well since he at least looks different than the average Toad. Still a better idea than Birdo.

Did some character die or what? I'm confused about what's going on here.
No, the fans are cheering about Sakura being owned by Sasuke (Even though it's a genjutsu, it looks like she's death).

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Here we go again with people not knowing what a main is...
Now now, let's not make an ugly donkey out of ourselves. Let people call it whatever they want. <3

Unless they spell it wrong. Then they should be stoned and drowned and set on fire.

And not necessarily in that order. ¦(

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Oh my God, Ganondorf in Hyrule is so overpowered, I LOVE IT.
Of course he would be overpowered. What did you expect from the Evil King, bearer of the Triforce of Power?

Bow down to him, mortals.

Now, if only he was overpowered in Smash...

Muster

Smash Lord
NNID
Muster
3DS FC
3454-0690-6658
So the Smashing sale week 4 has started.
I'm finally caving and buying New Leaf, 20$ is just too good to pass up.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Of course he would be overpowered. What did you expect from the Evil King, bearer of the Triforce of Power?

Bow down to him, mortals.

Now, if only he was overpowered in Smash...
He beat Master Core on 9.0 without taking damage
so there's that

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Super mains and ultra mains? :laugh:

So what do you call it a secondary?
Super-Main is just my m'little Nickname for it.
Super Main = Primary
Main = Secondary
Main 2 = Teritary
Don't mind me, just being my old self.

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
My top 5 characters I'm looking forward to try out in Smash 4 are on my signature.

This banner has meaning, after all.

GunGunW

Smash Lord
NNID
GunGunW
For some reason, 3DS friend codes that I enter aren't working. I tried it with two different people and neither worked for me.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
My top 5 characters I'm looking forward to try out in Smash 4 are on my signature.

This banner has meaning, after all.
I'd do the same, but there's about 15 characters that I want to try out. :laugh:

I'll be content with the ones in my sig.

R0Y

Smash Master
To you guys buying digital, why not wait a few more hours and get a physical copy? You need to sleep anyway. Remember that the copies sold on the eShop are just a licence and you have to pay for your own storage anyway. If your 3DS breaks you have to call Nintendo to transfer your licences (can't use 3DS system transfer if it's broken.) With a card you just swap. You also get a nice keep case and move set insert.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
To you guys buying digital, why not wait a few more hours and get a physical copy? You need to sleep anyway. Remember that the copies sold on the eShop are just a licence and you have to pay for your own storage anyway. If your 3DS breaks you have to call Nintendo to transfer your licences (can't use 3DS system transfer if it's broken.) With a card you just swap. You also get a nice keep case and move set insert.
Because we have people like this.

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I always preferred physical copies. One of the reasons is exactly as you describe.

Another is because I like collecting the boxes.

Jabba the Hutt is a Smash player?
Well, what do you know.
Well... @JabbatheHutt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom