• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Didn't someone already find source files in the game ROM dump that show that the game is structured for DLC?

At this point, we KNOW DLC is in the game. We know stages in particular will be downloaded. Other than that it's up in the air.
Wouldn't mind a link to this. This is the first time I've heard of this.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
That moment when Toriko is going through arc fatigue and Shokugeki no Soma is doing worse before it even had an anime announcement (mostly due to lack of focus on the female cast). Oh well, at least seeing Boku no Hero become the next big superhero manga since Tottemo! Luckyman and the long waited Naruto vs Sasuke fight made up for this week. Oh wait, I should start calling him Trollsuke since it s a much more fitting name. :troll:

R.I.P. Sakura Haruno
I dont know what the hell is happening in Naruto anymore.

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
I'm starting to not want DLC now, I'm worried that the Sonic fanbase would be going nuts if it's confirmed to happen, and that makes me feel nervous
You have nothing to worry about. There's a 99% chance that only Nintendo characters would be DLC and not 3rd party.

D

Deleted member

You have nothing to worry about. There's a 99% chance that only Nintendo characters would be DLC and not 3rd party.
And if by some miracle a 3rd party character were to be DLC, it would probably be Snake or something.

D

Deleted member

Can we just let the game come out first

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

What's wrong with hoping for character DLC now?
I don't want to have to pay extra for characters. and discussing DLC before the game comes out for the rest of the world just seems kind of whinny

Last edited by a moderator:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I don't want to have to pay extra for characters. and discussing DLC before the game comes out for the rest of the world just seems kind of whinny
Okay, we get you don't like speculation, but you don't have to call it, "whinny" just to slap it down.

There's nothing wrong with discussing DLC at this point. The entire roster is known now, and some people don't like it. And there's nothing wrong with that feeling. So yes- some people are hoping for DLC, & will want to discuss it. How is that "whinny"?

This thread is barely smash specific anymore, anyways. So that makes it even more appreciable.

Last edited:

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
All hats can be worn by all Miis, but the Outfits are class-specific.

Knuckles the Knuckles

NNID
Dromader
All hats can be worn by all Miis, but the Outfits are class-specific.
Wow, thats actually super ****ty, that the hell :(

Mii hype deflated, and its after so much time I spendt creating those damn things.. if I want to put my Sword Mii in a suit, you shouldnt be able to tell me no, thats just wrong.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
That being said, my Mii Fighter will probably have
This hat
And this outfit

The-Power-Within

Smash Ace
NNID
MasterSword06
3DS FC
0447-7094-2346

Rockaphin

Smash Champion
NNID
Rockaphin
3DS FC
2595-0113-8473
Does anyone know if your friends can join you in "For Fun" mode? Like in Mario Kart 8?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Pumped today, got some cool stuff for my b day. I got 3 eshop cards, downloaded shovel knight and will be preordering mk8s DLC. I also will be getting hyrule warriors, and theaterrythem final fantasy curtain call when GS has them! Then i got to get my book when it ship here( kingdom keepers book 7)

Knuckles the Knuckles

NNID
Dromader
This especially sucks since every class has like 6 costumes max. Thats just bull****, Im sorry, but this isnt right.
...after a brief reflection, I find it funny that THIS is the thing that made me most upset about Smash 4 :p I mean, its just so obviously bad design that I cant get behind this. Oh well. GUESS IT MEANS I WILL HAVE TO TRY HARDER

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Pumped today, got some cool stuff for my b day. I got 3 eshop cards, downloaded shovel knight and will be preordering mk8s DLC. I also will be getting hyrule warriors, and theaterrythem final fantasy curtain call when GS has them! Then i got to get my book when it ship here( kingdom keepers book 7)
Meanwhile, at Nintendo...

But happy birthday! (:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Wow, thats actually super ****ty, that the hell :(

Mii hype deflated, and its after so much time I spendt creating those damn things.. if I want to put my Sword Mii in a suit, you shouldnt be able to tell me no, thats just wrong.
It's probably because the Outfits are tied to the Weapons (ex. you can only have the Machete with the Ninja Suit, Dragon Gun with the Dragon Suit, ect.), so it could be restricted by that.
This especially sucks since every class has like 6 costumes max. Thats just bull****, Im sorry, but this isnt right.
We could always have DLC.
Just because it's just stages (atleast for now) don't mean that we can't have DLC Outfits. :3
...after a brief reflection, I find it funny that THIS is the thing that made me most upset about Smash 4 :p I mean, its just so obviously bad design that I cant get behind this. Oh well. GUESS IT MEANS I WILL HAVE TO TRY HARDER
Professor Layton gets a Gun.
9/10 If Only it shot Coins.
Meanwhile, at Nintendo...

But happy birthday! (:
Nintendo must be so rich. XD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom