• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
It's probably because the Outfits are tied to the Weapons (ex. you can only have the Machete with the Ninja Suit, Dragon Gun with the Dragon Suit, ect.), so it could be restricted by that.
That IMO should have been a separate option as well. Like, what if I WANT a Dragon suit with a shotgun? The way it is just limits customisation. Eh, I do hope WiiU version will at least have more outfits per class or something.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero

It is now mandatory for all Mii Fighters who use this wig to create a custom taunt saying, " Hi, I'm Daisy! (: "

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Brawler Outfit (My Mii)
Swordfighter Outfit (My Mii)
Gunner (Main) Outfit (My Mii)

Troll Outfit (Waluigi Mii, Smallest + Skinniest Size, Only Speed Enhancing Equipment)

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I don't care much about Miis, so I'm kind of indifferent about their custom options. I will be trying them out, anyway, and some outfits look cool.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
The Mii Swordsman having both ninja and samurai outfits is reason enough to use that class more often. :p

Octillus

Smash Ace
NNID
Octillus
3DS FC
0963-0987-3528
oh **** - new leaf is on sale. I haven't played AC since the gamecube - should I submit my soul to such punishment?

D

Deleted member

Shoot. Tropical Freeze is discounted 20 bucks. I want to buy it, but then I won't have the box and I like boxes... What to do...

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Ah, yes. The second Mii outfit is SO what I plan to use for my Brawler once I have the game. I'll probably never take it off. <3

The Shy Guy one is funny, though. XD
The full outfit reminds me of someone in a gang or something, just wearing masks to hide their identity and beating the crap out of people. So it's kinda a funny yet gruesome Idea I had.
Plus, Shy Guy's voice in Mario Strikers Charged is just GOLD. "HOO-WAH? (0.0)" XD

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I'm starting to not want DLC now, I'm worried that the Sonic fanbase would be going nuts if it's confirmed to happen, and that makes me feel nervous
Pardon my French but **** the what the Sonic fanbase might think. We clearly want more Nintendo All-Stars.

Brb, maining Shy Mii. :troll:

seriously, thanks for the link. I didn't know about this.
9001/10 best costume ever.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Just as expected, the Narutards are celebrating Sakura's possible death (though she won't be dead due to her appearance in the last Naruto film). :troll:

Now all that's left is to see Ichigo go to the Soul Kingdom to kill Juha Bach (thus putting Bleach out of its misery). If anything, I've wanted Bleach to end before Naruto and that sadly won't be the case.

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
I'll never understand the hate against Sakura. She had potential, but a lot of it has been wasted. Sigh.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Just as expected, the Narutards are celebrating Sakura's possible death (though she won't be dead due to her appearance in the last Naruto film). :troll:
The sad thing is they're probably celebrating because they're part of that section of the internet who ships Naruto and Sasuke (Is that how you spell it?). *shudders*
This is why I stay away from Anime.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I'll never understand the hate against Sakura. She had potential, but a lot of it has been wasted. Sigh.
That's the sad but harsh reality, most shonen manga are bound to make females (protagonists or side characters) either: A) Useless, B) Living and Pointless Fanservice, or C) Be victims of death/abuse before the males. Selvaria Bles from Valkyria Chronicles (The woman in my avatar) averts all of these tropes since she's a powerful warrior and a serious threat to the Gallian Army other than Maximilain.

It's hard to really think of any exceptions except for Attack on Titan (which is fitting due to the anime's grim atmosphere).

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
SEGA's been driving that home with Rouge.
Because y'know
that one Sky Sanctuary Mission in Sonic Generations with Rouge
gueeeeeeeg
Sad, but true. The last time she had some plot relevance was in that crapfest called Sonic 2006. If anything, Selvaria is better female representation than her due to powerful skills and military might alone.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Sad, but true. The last time she had some plot relevance was in that crapfest called Sonic 2006. If anything, Selvaria is better female representation than her due to powerful skills and military might alone.
Right, this being the reason why she's a Non Playable Rival in Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I think the only time Rouge ever did a thing is in Sonic Battle
yet that game still adds to her pile of fanservice with the many encounters of Rouge and Tails.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I think the only time Rouge ever did a thing is in Sonic Battle
yet that game still adds to her pile of fanservice with the many encounters of Rouge and Tails.
Then there was the whole Rouge x Knuckles fiasco within her debut Sonic Adventure 2. Maybe those scenes from Sonic Battle made her out of as a pedophile (Oh Sega, you and your "adult jokes").

Right, this being the reason why she's a Non Playable Rival in Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games
Nintendo and Sega did wants kids to play the game after all and leaving her out was the best way of avoiding a T rating (Rouge in a swimsuit is definitely not E+10 worthy). :troll:

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Then there was the whole Rouge x Knuckles fiasco within her debut Sonic Adventure 2. Maybe those scenes from Sonic Battle made her out of as a pedophile (Oh Sega, you and your "adult jokes").

Nintendo and Sega did wants kids to play the game after all and leaving her out was the best way of avoiding a T rating (Rouge in a swimsuit is definitely not E+10 worthy). :troll:
Says the clear shots of her "you know whats" in the Figure Skating Rival VS on Mario & Sonic at the Winter Olympic Games. :|

Also, I've updated my mains to show my Super-Mains instead of my Normal Mains. :3

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962

Now all that's left is to see Ichigo go to the Soul Kingdom to kill Juha Bach (thus putting Bleach out of its misery). If anything, I've wanted Bleach to end before Naruto and that sadly won't be the case.
How could it be her possible death if she was just put under genjutsu?

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I haven't played in about 11-12 years (the original AC taught my youngest brother who is now a freshman in high school how to read), has the game progressed?
A LOT.
Not only can you be the Mayor now (allowing you to build Public Works Projects in town, among other things), but also
YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR PANTS

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
How could it be her possible death if she was just put under genjutsu?
That's not going to stop them from fantasizing about her death. The Naruto fanbase is basically the anime equivalent of the Sonic fanbase after all. :troll:

And here's a good example of why she's a bad role model for kids.

Last edited:

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
Did some character die or what? I'm confused about what's going on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom