• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I'd do the same, but there's about 15 characters that I want to try out. :laugh:

I'll be content with the ones in my sig.
Nice broken image you got there. ;)

Anyway, I'll probably be playing random characters whenever I feel like it.

But I don't know. This time I got really lucky in getting characters I really wanted. Especially because I never thought they would happen. (I'm talking about Robin and Dark Pit. And to a lesser extent, Lucina and Greninja. I was positively surprised by their appearances.)

Last edited:

R0Y

Smash Master
I always preferred physical copies. One of the reasons is exactly as you describe.

Another is because I like collecting the boxes.

Well... @JabbatheHutt
I'm the same and I agree. If I recall correctly think digital adoption is less common in places like Japan, Europe, Canada, and Australia (than the US). The latter two for people having very expensive and poor-performing internet, often with data caps. Good luck convincing most Canadians or Australians to download a 50 GB file with a data cap.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Well guess I finally got that Wii U so I can look forward to Super Smash Bros for Wii U as well now (not that you can't without it or anything). It took me a week to finally make my mind up but thanks again with the suggestions and all from last week guys. :)

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Well guess I finally got that Wii U so I can look forward to Super Smash Bros for Wii U as well now (not that you can't without it or anything). It took me a week to finally make my mind up but thanks again with the suggestions and all from last week guys. :)
Awesome! What games did you get for now?

SirIanAsh

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ianash1
3DS FC
5086-1581-2800
Be proud!! Wii U is awesome

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Awesome! What games did you get for now?
I've got the Mario Kart 8 bundle so that's really the only game I've got so far. I'm planning to get Hyrule Warriors, Wind Waker HD, Super Mario 3D World and a couple other games I've missed too sometime down the line.

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
Yes. Good choice. I promise you won't regret it.

R0Y

Smash Master

Fox approves

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I've got the Mario Kart 8 bundle so that's really the only game I've got so far. I'm planning to get Hyrule Warriors, Wind Waker HD, Super Mario 3D World and a couple other games I've missed too sometime down the line.
So did you get a Spiny Shell with it?

R0Y

Smash Master
Pikmin 3 and Lego City Undercover are worth it, seriously.

D

Deleted member

Yo, can someone help me with something?

I edit one of the screenshot of Shulk and I cannot get rid of the white background for some reason.

Removed all jaggies and white pixels.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheFirstPoppyBro

ᕦ_(⌐■+|+■)_ᕤ
NNID
breloomer236
3DS FC
2449-4708-5381
Switch FC
SW-7045-4156-8715
I hate that. Judge me because the only person I talk to IRL is myself, will you?
When I was younger and first started watching Let's Plays, I talked to myself so much that I actually pretended I was making LPs when I played games.

My mom would occasionally knock on my door and ask who I was talking to.

Pega-pony Princess

Smash Lord
NNID
auraoftwilight
3DS FC
2938-6383-8579
Ugh. I have my first exam in about a half hour. I'm so nervous. >.< I feel like I know the material though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom