• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAVEYHAVOK

Smash Rookie
Warning Received
I just want to say, me and Shulk went swimming in my piano last night after sex.

Soul.

Hey guys! It's my birthday now.

SO BOW DOWN YOU FILTHY PEAS-

*Cough*

I-I mean. Party time YAY! <3
Happy birthday.
Is the PotD going to be uploaded soon? I thought this was the Miiverse thread for a second.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Just to induce all the rage on this thread, in SSF2, I main Goku. Let the hatred of anime characters begin. :awesome:
At least you picked the best of the three. I mean, it's not much, but whatever.

Hey guys! It's my birthday now.

SO BOW DOWN YOU FILTHY PEAS-

*Cough*

I-I mean. Party time YAY! <3
Happy Birthday.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Calling it now
the PotD will have either :4bowser::4falcon::4charizard::4dedede::4diddy::4dk::4fox::4greninja::4kirby::4myfriends::4littlemac::4link::4lucario::4lucina::4luigi::4mario::4megaman::4metaknight::4mii::4olimar::4palutena::4pacman::4peach::4pikachu::4pit::4robinm::rosalina::4samus::4sheik::4shulk::4sonic::4tlink::4villager::4wiifit::4yoshi::4zelda::4zss: or one of the Leaked Characters in it.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
So I was able to open one present for right now. I will open the rest in the afternoon. I got Xenoblade Chronicles now though. Hehehe!
The cd for it looks amazing. <3

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Watch as the PoTD is a close up of an assist trophy with no playable characters in frame.
That's why I'm opening my mouth.
I want a Chibi-Robo Assist Trophy at the least.

ArcAchu

Smash Rookie
No thanks, I think I'll pass!!!!!!

[/quote]

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
That's why I'm opening my mouth.
I want a Chibi-Robo Assist Trophy at the least.
Shouldn't you want him to be one of the possible super-ultra-hyper secret characters? I'd imagine he'd be more interesting to play, rather than watch pop up from time to time.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I just finished the ch1 of spm.

I think I'm going to find this game underrated if it doesn't change because I can't understand how it was ignored JUST because platformer.

I realised they bridged RPG and platformer and since the series was on RPG, liking RPG and hating platformer still makes the game great.

The bridges with both genre is mutual: one helps the other which is made to help the first one.

Like, for me, I suck at 2D mario platformer, but because this platformer side is made to be better in RPG context which is made to make platforming works well, I don't suck at it.

This is more innovative than anything so far and I still don't get the hate.

Btw, fracktail has the best 4th wall jokes ever and especially if you know Windows a lot.

Not saying anything, that was goddam hilarious.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Shouldn't you want him to be one of the possible super-ultra-hyper secret characters? I'd imagine he'd be more interesting to play, rather than watch pop up from time to time.
I do.
But even as an Assist would make me happy.
That's why I said at the least.

D

Deleted member

Sims 4 looks like a PS2 game, but that's just me I guess. I'm not into those games. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom