• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
I watched Guardians of the Galaxy the other day, incidentally.

Great movie and MCU addition. Rocket Raccoon was a fun and funny critter.

Associating your forum identity with the character has made you 0% cooler since you said association began.
Doing the best I can.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
I've listened to a few, but most of them were remixes of fan songs. Still, there are some pretty catchy ones out there, loving what I've heard so far.

In fact for those who may not have seen yet, I have one remix I really like in particular in my sig, by the same artist who did the Spooky Scary Skeletons remix:

Ah yes, I usually listen to the Discord remix quite frequently thanks to my sister. =P

Although I'm usually not a huge fan of such music (Discord remix is cool though), there's a few catchy songs that I like. I don't really have a fave music genre, so I have favourite songs all over the place. :laugh:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
You know, I actually didn't realize this was 3.0 of the social topic. Oh well, Team Skyworld is here! :4pit::4palutena:

D

Deleted member

POTD was Shulk and Riki, nothing new but that's cool I guess.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
To be fair, I'd be distracted by Palutena in his signature as well.
Yea. Let's go with that. I was distracted by Palutena's beauty and grace. >//<
I also realize we're finally in September. Less than 2 weeks away til we get to see Japanese gameplay.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Yeah, I just got to play Mighty No 9

I already found a glitch though

If you are hanging from something that's destroyed, you just continue hanging from it

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
POTD was Shulk and Riki, nothing new but that's cool I guess.
Today's one is a good example of a what a PoTD should be like - new info (Riki Assist Trophy) and giving us a lot to speculate on (the confirmation of dual roles)

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I also realize we're finally in September. Less than 2 weeks away til we get to see Japanese gameplay.
Wow, you were really distracted by Palutena's fanservice ahem, beauty and grace...

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Wow, you were really distracted by Palutena's fanservice ahem, beauty and grace...
Pfft. I'd be blushing more than Pit was when Phosphora called him cute. >_< Can't blame me since Palutena is that amazing. >_<

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Pfft. I'd be blushing more than Pit was when Phosphora called him cute. >_< Can't blame me since Palutena is that amazing. >_<
I'm more for Viridi myself, but Palutena is certainly the best at what she does.

It's sad that the internet doesn't really think so.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I'm more for Viridi myself, but Palutena is certainly the best at what she does.

It's sad that the internet doesn't really think so.
Meh, what can you do? Palutena, Viridi, and Phosphora are all great in their own way for me. Then you got some other ladies, too.
(that lucky Pit in my mind, gotta love Shipping, huh?)

Soul.

On Twitch. Non-stop gameplay, matches and stuff.
It will be interesting to see the streamers play on the FD forms, use custom moves and battle with the (hopefully) improved online.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
It will be interesting to see the streamers play on the FD forms, use custom moves and battle with the (hopefully) improved online.
Don't forget costumes! We all wanna see all the character costumes! For me, aside from wanting to see all Pit/Palutena costumes, I secretly have a concern for Pika. He's literally the only one to ever have just 4 costumes (well, besides Pichu...), with the blue and green ones having different accessories.
Oh, and why not one day a screen KO compilation? 2 per character.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The only people I'm interested in their costumes are Bowser Jr and Olimar

Since Bowser Jr is said to have Koopaling costumes and Olimar is said to have Alph

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Ah good ol' Twitch, how you don't work for me anymore.

And as you mentioned custom moves, I'm just imagining how long I will spend my fist day with the game just fidgeting around with all the different customisations.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Where else do I get to draw pictures of spongebob other than miiverse?

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Any kirby fans here?

Kirby and the Amazing Mirror is in the eshop

It's one of the few kirby games I haven't played

I hear it's pretty good...?

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Any kirby fans here?

Kirby and the Amazing Mirror is in the eshop

It's one of the few kirby games I haven't played

I hear it's pretty good...?
Wait, what?

Oh right, GBA games are on the Wii U for whatever reason. I got excited there for a second...

You should definitely give it a go, it's one of my favorites. Despite being the only Kirby game with no sign of Dedede.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Wait, what?

Oh right, GBA games are on the Wii U for whatever reason. I got excited there for a second...

You should definitely give it a go, it's one of my favorites. Despite being the only Kirby game with no sign of Dedede.
Is it $10 good?

For some reason wii u eshop requires a min of $10 added to it

The games not $10 but I'll be out $10 for getting it

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Is it $10 good?

For some reason wii u eshop requires a min of $10 added to it

The games not $10 but I'll be out $10 for getting it
You could always just nab another game if you've got enough left.

It depends on the person though, some might not want to spend that much on an older game. Personally, I'd definitely get it, I got the newest Kirby at retail price but it doesn't really measure up to Amazing Mirror, in my opinion. AM is in my top five.

Though Amazing Mirror is a bit different than the average Kirby game, it's something more like Metroid, design wise.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
You could always just nab another game if you've got enough left.

It depends on the person though, some might not want to spend that much on an older game. Personally, I'd definitely get it, I got the newest Kirby at retail price but it doesn't really measure up to Amazing Mirror, in my opinion. AM is in my top five.

Though Amazing Mirror is a bit different than the average Kirby game, it's something more like Metroid, design wise.
I was mistaken

There IS an option to just add the needed funds. It's just different from the 3DS eshop

I was a whole $0.12 from the price

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
The other night when I pre-ordered the MK8 DLC bundle, the option came up to pay rest of funds. I was actually pretty annoyed I couldn't pay it all separately, as I had $5 I'd been saving for something on a rainy day, most likely for 3DS (hate typing numbers on that eShop).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom