• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Well, the other alternative is outright stopping players from playing with those who bought the DLC (be it characters or races). It would end up in a huge split between the two communities, and it's a pretty awful outcome, all considering. Same for Smash in a way : could you imagine people with DLC characters unable to play with people who didn't buy them? The online would be a complete mess.
As for DLC characters, I just hope Nintendo has plans with the Mother series to justify Lucas being DLC, I'd love the little guy to be back, since most of the others cuts (barring Ice Climbers) would be shoo-in.
Wolf as a DLC could be a good way to advertise the next Star Fox game, for example.

I think a veterans pack with at least Lucas, Wolf and Mewtwo would be pretty great.

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Joke 2.

Helen Kellar walks into a bar... and then a table, and then a chair.
Pro tip. People don't really find it funny to make jokes about people who are famous for coping with major disabilities such as blindness or hearing loss, and being highly talented at the same time.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Pro tip. People don't really find it funny to make jokes about people who are famous for coping with major disabilities such as blindness or hearing loss, and being highly talented at the same time.
In person, they probably would hold back, or they would go "who's Helen Kellar?"

On the internet, anything can happen, for better or worse.

D

Deleted member

You one of those easily offended people?

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
I've considered getting a Roxio Card for about six months now so I can do LP's. I'm probably gonna start with Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time when I get it
Pro tip.

The Roxio Gamecap pro HD can't record N64.

Unless I'm doing something vitally wrong.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I can say for certain that I didn't get any of the jokes posted on this page.... or the last. :upsidedown:

Last edited:

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
Xenoblade chronicles , No more heroes Desperate Struggle , Sonic Colors
Xenoblade is gonna last me more than two weeks lol! I only wish I had Xenoblade Chronicles. I gave up trying to find one and plan on picking up the game with the New 3DS whenever it drops.

I played No more Heroes a while back gotta see if i can find it! and I never owned Sonic Colors.

@ Moon Monkey Moon Monkey
Though I already played Pikmin 3, but I was laughing through the first episode of your Pikmin one. Good show.

You should do one of Luigi's Mansion.
:troll:
Thanks bruh! I think the Final part is my favorite vid by far.

I gotta go scavenging in my basement to see if i can find some GC games. Luigi's mansion would be nice.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Just finished my first Let's Play! Just for S&Gs I made a memorial of all of my fallen Pikmin. LMAO

Now I need another game to help last me these next 2 weeks... :urg:
R.I.P Pikmin 3 squad.

Reggie, Rick, Rod, Rob, Robin, Red, Reed, Randall, Raven, Riley, Ripley, Fiery, Smokey, Spicy, Blaze and #420Blazeit .

Rocky, Rock, Rockwell, Stones, Stonez, Rick Rock, Sandy, Dirty Joe, Clean Joe, Stone Man, Peter, Miguel and Dywane.

Bubba, Bob, Bill, Burter, Bruce, Bubbles, Bao-Lin, Beats, Brittany 2, Brittany 3, Brianna, and Blob.

Yancy.

Frank, Flo, Fran, Funky Steve, Funky Sasha, and Finland Surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom