• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
See, Retro should work on Star Fox. That makes much more sense to me.

All of the money in the world and they have the aesthetic sense of a phonebook - it's really quite bizarre.
Too bad Myamoto is already working on it himself. :awesome:

Let's just hope to god that not too many people beg Kamiya about Takamaru or else he'll be like "I'll ban all Murasame Castle idiots!".

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Is anybody on here any good at creating town tunes in animal crossing? i was thinking i'd love to have a town tune of Villager's fanfare from the new smash! its cute and catchy (also dat nostalgia)
I suck at it.
I just take stuff from the Internet, modify it to better suit it, and BAM, Ricco Harbor is my Town Tune.
I'm not sure if I should be worried or not.
No need to be worried, friend. I'm just suggesting that we take this topic to a Conversation, as this is the Smash 4 Social Topic.
The Waifu thread is elsewhere.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Sudden topic change:
Has anyone here cleared World Crown-Crown in Super Mario 3D World? Every time I go there I lose over 60 lives

Morbi

Scavenger
Is anybody on here any good at creating town tunes in animal crossing? i was thinking i'd love to have a town tune of Villager's fanfare from the new smash! its cute and catchy (also dat nostalgia)
Everybody's talking about which animal lady is the best looking, and I'm just sitting here wishing I could play on the Magicant stage.

For some reason you both reminded me of the best animal lady, Isabelle!

Octillus

Smash Ace
NNID
Octillus
3DS FC
0963-0987-3528
Sudden topic change:
Has anyone here cleared World Crown-Crown in Super Mario 3D World? Every time I go there I lose over 60 lives
That **** is fiendish. It haunts me.

I also wish I could just live in Magicant, it looks delicious.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

What a coincidence. That's a Google image. Google is the reason why YouTube is so...boring.
That's intentional. The picture is of Google's CEO. You asked who Google was listening to. They're obviously listening to themselves.

Octillus

Smash Ace
NNID
Octillus
3DS FC
0963-0987-3528
That stage is sincerely such a badass move on the developer's part. I wonder if they're just trying to get more people into Mother, since this is by far the most out there stage they've used. New Pork City was so massive I could barely pay attention to anything going on

FalconFire93

Smash Lord
NNID
ZombieHunter93
3DS FC
0074-4291-3615
Switch FC
SW-5918-1380-7797
Since Nintendo is releasing a Gamecube adapter for the Wii U does that mean that it's hinting at that we might get Gamecube titles on the Eshop? :eek:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
That stage is sincerely such a badass move on the developer's part. I wonder if they're just trying to get more people into Mother, since this is by far the most out there stage they've used. New Pork City was so massive I could barely pay attention to anything going on
The Chicken is probably the reason I'm not gonna play it
I'm all for Assist Trophies
but a Stage Hazard that fights for one person, deals alot of damage, and doesn't go away until it's killed is just bad.

D

Deleted member

I love what they did with Magicant. It's a weird place, y'know. I'm glad though that we finally have a Mother stage with some weird crap in it. The weirdness has been pretty tame other than the Ultimate Chimera and the UFOs on Fourside. This is a welcome change of pace.

Morbi

Scavenger
Since Nintendo is releasing a Gamecube adapter for the Wii U does that mean that it's hinting at that we might get Gamecube titles on the Eshop? :eek:
The only apparent hint is that the Gamepad is the worst controller in video-game history and they have to back-track a decade to resolve the problem.
:4jigglypuff:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
They might as well do so since Sega is a bit on the ignorant side for even think about giving us dat Genesis and Dreamcast Virtual Console.

And now that I think of it, that Mr. Frosty butt whip gif would be the perfect signature. :troll:

Last edited:

Octillus

Smash Ace
NNID
Octillus
3DS FC
0963-0987-3528
The Chicken is probably the reason I'm not gonna play it
I'm all for Assist Trophies
but a Stage Hazard that fights for one person, deals alot of damage, and doesn't go away until it's killed is just bad.
Those flying men are a goddamn symbol of your courage.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
While GameCube VC is possible (especially with the adapter), Nintendo still hasn't dished out that N64 Virtual Console they promised a long time ago, unfortunately.

Octillus

Smash Ace
NNID
Octillus
3DS FC
0963-0987-3528
I love what they did with Magicant. It's a weird place, y'know. I'm glad though that we finally have a Mother stage with some weird crap in it. The weirdness has been pretty tame other than the Ultimate Chimera and the UFOs on Fourside. This is a welcome change of pace.
Absolutely. Now if we can just add a Moonside stage, the world will be all wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom