• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
So, y'all dudes got some movies you looking forward to? I've still got some Superhero flicks to catch up on.

Agualitos

Smash Apprentice
Everybody's talking about which animal lady is the best looking, and I'm just sitting here wishing I could play on the Magicant stage.

Can I just say that I have never even played the Mother/Earthbound series, but . . . I am in LOVE with this stage.

Like, heck, It even brings me Nostalgia!
Beautifully made stage :)

Morbi

Scavenger
So, y'all dudes got some movies you looking forward to? I've still got some Superhero flicks to catch up on.
I am looking forward to quite a bit.

The Hobbit: There and Back Again
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1 (and 2)
Fifty Shades of Grey
Jurassic World
Avengers: Age of Ultron
Guardians of the Galaxy 2
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them

Last edited:

Xavier :D

Smash Ace
NNID
legend_of_xav
Sudden topic change:
Has anyone here cleared World Crown-Crown in Super Mario 3D World? Every time I go there I lose over 60 lives
Cleared it with everyone lol. Note it took like 200 lives, and that was with Rosalina and Peach, who are two of my best characters. It sure is difficult. Love the music tho.

R0Y

Smash Master
Can I just say that I have never even played the Mother/Earthbound series, but . . . I am in LOVE with this stage.

Like, heck, It even brings me Nostalgia!
Beautifully made stage :)
Only one I've played is Earthbound. The cut-out time warp area in the back is giving me teh feels.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
So I was browsing Dorkly and found this:

Not much. But my local movie theater is having a showing of Rifftrax. So that's something I guess.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Kirby is love, Kirby is life. Forgive me ole Ogrelord, but the Super Tuff Pink Puff is the real lord and savior in life.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Gah, I'm still waist deep in all this homework. I just hope I'm not buried six feet underneath homework in thirteen days.
You know, I could insult you, and say that you're too busy with your inflatable girlfriend to focus on your homework, but I won't.

I'm not going to say that.

I'm a good person.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
By the time, only Avengers: Age of Ultron and Big Hero 6 *still waiting for The LEGO Movie 2*
The LEGO movie was great. Nearly every character was entertaining as hell. Batman and Superman were especially funny.

I know that Captain America 2 and Amazing Spider-Man 2 are on DVD/Blu-Ray. So I want to get those. ASM1 was my 2nd favorite Spider-Man movie, so I'll probably like the 2nd one.

Octillus

Smash Ace
NNID
Octillus
3DS FC
0963-0987-3528
ASM1 was my 2nd favorite Spider-Man movie, so I'll probably like the 2nd one.
I have some bad news - it's pretty bad.

I was excited too, because they filmed all of the Ravencroft stuff in the building I worked in - it was also the holding for props and costumes.

Saw Jamie Foxx covered from head to toe in blue paint and surrounded by an entourage 5 people deep at all times.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
You know, I could insult you, and say that you're too busy with your inflatable girlfriend to focus on your homework, but I won't.

I'm not going to say that.

I'm a good person.
Wow. You just reKt the poor kid. That was cold. Even for me. And I can be kind of a jerk.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I have some bad news - it's pretty bad.

I was excited too, because they filmed all of the Ravencroft stuff in the building I worked in - it was also the holding for props and costumes.

Saw Jamie Foxx covered from head to toe in blue paint and surrounded by an entourage 5 people deep at all times.
Eh, I'll just have to see for myself, y'know? Can't always go by word of mouth. I heard not many people liked the first one when it came out. Though some mellowed out after a while. But I thought it was pretty good. Not perfect, but still cool. Then again, I'm still thinking it'd be better to wait a while longer for a Spider-Man film reboot.

Though I'd still prefer more Spectacular Spider-Man episodes. Probably not gonna happen, but I'd like it.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
If Ralph had that type of personality, then Vanellope could have easily been his ***** in the movie. I think I'm going to Hell for that one. :troll:

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Story time with Bedoop-Man. (@ Soul. Soul. , you might like this one)
So back in 2013, I was an active member of the Elitist League in the Frost part of Pokemon Showdown!. There, we had turnaments, trades, and most importantly, Livestreams. We streamed Pokemon FireRed and Yellow, than Super Smash Bros. Brawl and (my favorite) Mario Kart Wii during the later hours, every Saturday. I finally got my chance to join said Livestreams, while I played my hardest in Brawl and MKWii, I never spoke.
Than one Saturday, the day I started picking up Samus in Brawl and Diddy Kong + Dolphin Dasher in MKWii, everything went wrong.
I kicked some butt as Samus (to the point where they left me out of some matches), but everything was fine. But then... Mario Kart.

All the races were action packed, but none surpassed the Final Race, which--although I was the only one who picked the course--was on Rainbow Road.
The Livestreamer/Host (who went by the alias of Wood) was Funky-BBike, I was Diddy-DDasher, and 3 other people joined in.

One of the 3 was in First (They Glitched pass the Finish Line, so that was out of the question) and 2 others were in 4th and 5th, while me and Wood were competing for 2nd and 3rd.
Final Lap.
Right before the last turn.
SUDDENLY BLUE SHELL
I get knocked out and sent into the abiss, Wood raced through the final curve.
ANOTHER BLUE SHELL
POW BLOCK
RED SHELL
(which I somehow avoided, so it went to Wood)
LIGHTNING
Wood is inches away from the Finish Line, being pelted by Items, and I pass him by mere millaseconds.
I took 2nd Place by Pure Luck.
And then, Wood was miffed.
Like a Salty Ridley Fan on September 13th, 2014, but a little less salt.
Then he left and never streamed again, Elitist League fell and I left Showdown a year later.

The End.

Last edited:

Octillus

Smash Ace
NNID
Octillus
3DS FC
0963-0987-3528
Eh, I'll just have to see for myself, y'know? Can't always go by word of mouth. I heard not many people liked the first one when it came out. Though some mellowed out after a while. But I thought it was pretty good. Not perfect, but still cool. Then again, I'm still thinking it'd be better to wait a while longer for a Spider-Man film reboot.

Though I'd still prefer more Spectacular Spider-Man episodes. Probably not gonna happen, but I'd like it.
God that cartoon was good. Unfortunately they moved on when Disney bought the Marvel rights.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
Looks like that Group PM Thread Something is canceled.

T'was a good running gag.

I need to find some good gameplay footage of the characters..

Soul.

Story time with Bedoop-Man. (@ Soul. Soul. , you might like this one)
So back in 2013, I was an active member of the Elitist League in the Frost part of Pokemon Showdown!. There, we had turnaments, trades, and most importantly, Livestreams. We streamed Pokemon FireRed and Yellow, than Super Smash Bros. Brawl and (my favorite) Mario Kart Wii during the later hours, every Saturday. I finally got my chance to join said Livestreams, while I played my hardest in Brawl and MKWii, I never spoke.
Than one Saturday, the day I started picking up Samus in Brawl and Diddy Kong + Dolphin Dasher in MKWii, everything went wrong.
I kicked some butt as Samus (to the point where they left me out of some matches), but everything was fine. But then... Mario Kart.

All the races were action packed, but none surpassed the Final Race, which--although I was the only one who picked the course--was on Rainbow Road.
The Livestreamer/Host (who went by the alias of Wood) was Funky-BBike, I was Diddy-DDasher, and 3 other people joined in.

One of the 3 was in First (They Glitched pass the Finish Line, so that was out of the question) and 2 others were in 4th and 5th, while me and Wood were competing for 2nd and 3rd.
Final Lap.
Right before the last turn.
SUDDENLY BLUE SHELL
I get knocked out and sent into the abiss, Wood raced through the final curve.
ANOTHER BLUE SHELL
POW BLOCK
RED SHELL
(which I somehow avoided, so it went to Wood)
LIGHTNING
Wood is inches away from the Finish Line, being pelted by Items, and I pass him by mere millaseconds.
I took 2nd Place by Pure Luck.
And then, Wood was miffed.
Like a Salty Ridley Fan on September 13th, 2014, but a little less salt.
Then he left and never streamed again, Elitist League fell and I left Showdown a year later.

The End.
Pokémon streams? Lol. I don't watch that kind of stuff. Competitive matches, yeah. Mario Kart Wii has to be the most overrated Mario Kart game. I mean, like, it apparently "changed" some user's life on YouTube.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom