• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I don't know why speculation exists, but are the characters the most important part of the games?
Did you miss the bloodbath on Sept 12-13?

On one side there were people spewing salt like sea water, and on the other side were people who were pretty much drunk in the tears of others.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
You know what I find strange
The leaker lied to us twice
Just because he can :\

D

Deleted member

Did you miss the bloodbath on Sept 12-13?

On one side there were people spewing salt like sea water, and on the other side were people who were pretty much drunk in the tears of others.
Smashboards was in war. You had to join either the salty group or the normal group. Thankfully it only lasted 2 days. :troll:
But yeah I was aware of that.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Smashboards was in war. You had to join either the salty group or the normal group. Thankfully it only lasted 2 days. :troll:
But yeah I was aware of that.
There was the third side: the mods.

Anyway, I went ahead and did this:

Octillus

Smash Ace
NNID
Octillus
3DS FC
0963-0987-3528
I just remember a swedish kid proclaiming it to be injustice.

Like, literally it's a video game about video games and all of the truly iconic characters that people who are only partially aware of video games know about (frankly only the original 8 from the original smash + mega man, sonic and Pac-Man) are already in.

Also who cares.

Also my ankle like just ruptured or something and I can't move.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
WhirlForever.gif

Why has no one else made this yet?

Took a minute in photoshop

PalutenaWhirl.gif

Or I think the original file was actually 30 frames a second

Last edited:

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
I stopped caring for speculation after E3 2014. The only characters I got in this game that I wanted were Little Mac, Mega Man, Pac-Man and Bowser Jr. However, I'm certainly glad that @ Admiral Pit Admiral Pit got his Palutena, @Arcadenik got his Duck Hunt Dog, @ Morbi Morbi got her Dark Pit, and @skaaaa got her Lucina. So, while I have very mixed feelings about this roster, I always try to remember that someone, somewhere, wanted this exact roster, and it makes the salt go away. One person's happiness is enough for me.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Palutena is pleased with the statement, and so am I. :4palutena:
Secretly, Pit is pleased, too. :4pit:

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
I stopped caring for speculation after E3 2014. The only characters I got in this game that I wanted were Little Mac, Mega Man, Pac-Man and Bowser Jr. However, I'm certainly glad that @ Admiral Pit Admiral Pit got his Palutena, @Arcadenik got his Duck Hunt Dog, @ Morbi Morbi got her Dark Pit, and @skaaaa got her Lucina. So, while I have very mixed feelings about this roster, I always try to remember that someone, somewhere, wanted this exact roster, and it makes the salt go away. One person's happiness is enough for me.
In that case, I am very, very happy with this roster. Dark Pit, Dr. Mario, and Lucina for the win!

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Truth is, I like all Smash Bros. characters.

It's always exciting to see newcomers and always saddening to see cuts.

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I wasn't uploading it because it's sexual in any way

I just think it's funny to see Palutena spinning forever

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Best thing to do with fighting games is not focus on who isnt in, but instead on who is in. All in all I really like the new additions to the roster, and the custom movesets add so much variation to the roster its insane. Cant wait till its out!

Morbi

Scavenger
Best thing to do with fighting games is not focus on who isnt in, but instead on who is in. All in all I really like the new additions to the roster, and the custom movesets add so much variation to the roster its insane. Cant wait till its out!
No. The best thing to do regarding fighting games is to focus on who is not in the game. Your hatred will give you strength, that power will breed dominance, the aggression, the rage... they will enable you to defeat even the most talented opponents.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Ohhh my god. This is amazing! :3 You're the sweetest!
no homo :p
You are very welcome.
I got mah buffed Link and Shulk. I'm happy

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I got :4robinm:, :4darkpit: and :4bowserjr: out of my most wanted.

Overall, I'm satisfied with the roster. Shame there were cuts, but I guess that's always going to be part of the series.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Of my most wanted characters I only got Mega Man. Though I did get 2 characters I wanted but thought was impossible

But I DID get my most wanted character during the Brawl era...so, there's that

FalconFire93

Smash Lord
NNID
ZombieHunter93
3DS FC
0074-4291-3615
Switch FC
SW-5918-1380-7797
That sounds like sarcasm...
Uh, actually, no it's not, I'm a big fan of the show and have seen all four seasons and I've been hyped for Smash Bros. 3DS since it was announced :glare:

sorry if it I worded it wrong since it sounded like sarcasm, but wasn't :ohwell:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom