• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glyphoscythe

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Glyphoscythe
3DS FC
0834-0985-0680
I thought I'd have a hard time seeing things playing Smash on the standard sized 3ds, but it's not bad. I was too lazy to set up a NNID on my xl so I only got it on my reg 3ds.

Demo's fun. Still getting used to the controls, but it should be aight. Mainly just playing Link. I'm terrible as Mega and Villager.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I know something that looks big enough...
And thus why most Valkyrian Chronicles fans had a hard time taking Selvaria serious despite how destructive and cold-hearted she was in most cutscenes . Unsurprisingly, Sega had made plenty of merchandise of the character like posters, figures, and many other weaboo things. That could even explain why her of all Sega characters (especially Virtua Fighter's Akira Yuki) was even a fighter in Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax. :troll:

You mean, you won't be ROB for long?
I've been thinking of changing my name to something much more extravagant to celebrate my years on this site. Then there's the fact that Morbid hates my main.

Last edited:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I may just make Mega Man a secondary at this point, I'm loving his set. Villager too.

Mario and Pikachu are about the same as ever.

It's a great time to be a Link main, though.

R0Y

Smash Master
So, we can have Zero Suit Samus in shorts, Shulk in a swimsuit, the tight clothing and fanservice-y in both genders Wii Fit Trainer but no that trophy?
I made a thread in the 3DS section. Maybe the ESRB man or woman who reviewed the pics and tape was fine to that point but wasn't having any of that at E10+? Wouldn't surprise me if after the Awakening DLC censorship complains Nintendo removed it from every version.

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
And thus why most Valkyrian Chronicles fans had a hard time taking Selvaria serious despite how destructive and cold-hearted she was in most cutscenes . Unsurprisingly, Sega had made plenty of merchandise of the character like posters, figures, and many other weaboo things. That could even explain why her of all Sega characters (especially Virtua Fighter's Akira Yuki) was even a fighter in Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax. :troll:

I've been thinking of changing my name to something much more extravagant to celebrate my years on this site. Then there's the fact that Morbid hates my main.
New username: Tails McCloud.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I'm not doing any fancy username changes. I've been using this name for online stuff for a long time already.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
New username: Tails McCloud.
I've been thinking something along the line of "Genesisn't", especially since it was a more underused term unlike Nintendon't.

Another great one to use would be "Azure Warrior", as a reference to Selvaria Bles herself.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I plan on keeping mine, even if it is a tad generic.

But in terms of demo characters... I really like Mario, Pikachu and Megaman I'm okay with, I suck as Link, and the less we talk about Villager the better.

Last edited:

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
Got to spend some time with the demo during lunch. I'm pretty rusty as I haven't played much Smash in a few years and the control default scheme is something odd to get used to. Wasn't doing too bad after a bit now it's just the fact that I'm rusty.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
I'd love to get rid of my username for something new, I'm not even a big Wario fan at all anymore, but not only am I lacking a credit card, but I'm already short enough on money, and I gotta save it for Smash 3DS, Smash Wii U, Gamecube adaptor, new Gamecube controllers and Pokémon Omega Ruby.

Last edited:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I'm not a Mega Man fan.

I've been playing Mega Man the most in the demo.

I got Mega Man's final smash.

SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT! MEGA MAAAAAANNN!!!
Help me.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Didn't you used to be able to grab someone while shielding with A

D

Deleted member

Well, I'm playing the demo right now.
- Game is x9000 fast (as expected)
- There is combo potential
- I had no problem with the default controls
- I could see everything up and running in the small 3DS screen (OG 3DS).

It's pretty good.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom