• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-hugs- I can feel your pain, sometimes.
I am grateful Nintendo didn't forget us mexicans this time.

:079: (:salt:Oh my god, I just noticed these smilies. :shaker:) :079:
*sigh* Well, gottta wait for the full game.

I still wanna know why... this :sasukexumbreon: is a smiley.

Last edited:

Tangamanga

Scrublord
NNID
Tangamanga
3DS FC
1650-3266-1148
Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Brb, off to go play the demo and never turn it off until October 3rd thus rendering the limited numbers of uses pointless. ¦D

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Well to be fair, it's only fifteen more days till release. So if you used one per day, you'd have more than enough.

Last edited:

GunGunW

Smash Lord
NNID
GunGunW
I think Nintendo should take note from Xbox and PlayStation in that demos should have unlimited uses. It's not like we can go out and buy the game instead of playing the demo anyway. They say it's up to the publishers, but in this case, they're the publishers.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
What is happening in my lair the Social thread today?

No custom moves for Pit? Sheesh. Let me know when someone greatly displays him, or even Palutena's. As an option, Bowser Jr's.

You gotta know your Zerg.
*pouts*

EDIT: I didn't even notice the double post. Sorry! D:
*Repeatedly whacks Admiral Pit with the ban hammer for committing the heinous crime of double posting*

Speaking of hammers, no one is going to play me online unless they abide by my (insane) rules:

1. Items on: Smash Balls, Hammers, Golden Hammers, Master Balls, Dragoon and Daybreak only. (No insane damage outputs, no game.)
2. Always pick WarioWare, Inc. as the stage. (Because this is the best stage ever.)

Shhhhhhhh.
Are you trying to silence the truth?

*Repeatedly whacks Tangamanga with the ban hammer for committing the heinous crime of denial*

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Shhhhhhhh.
*yells*

You can't silence me!

Speaking of hammers, no one is going to play me online unless they abide by my (insane) rules:

1. Items on: Smash Balls, Hammers, Golden Hammers, Master Balls, Dragoon and Daybreak only. (No insane damage outputs, no game.)
2. Always pick WarioWare, Inc. as the stage. (Because this is the best stage ever.)
Ew.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I'm going to have so much fun countering your Golden Hammer with Lucina.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
What is happening in my lair the Social thread today?

*Repeatedly whacks Admiral Pit with the ban hammer for committing the heinous crime of double posting*

Are you trying to silence the truth?

*Repeatedly whacks Tangamanga with the ban hammer for committing the heinous crime of denial*
*Has double posted like ten times since the first day I got here* Eh, I'm sorry... please don't ban me.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
...You know what I honestly thought would happen?
I thought that if you got the Demo Code version you got :4pacman: once the normal demo came out. (Or Smash Run)
That's not why I got the Early Demo (unlimited uses ftw), I just wanted to play the game early. :4lemmy:

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
My neck already hurts after playing the demo for 3 hours (EU got it earlier), I'm probably gonna end up dead once the final version comes out. The game plays pretty great though, I can only imagine how good it'll be once I get a proper controller.

Also, is it just me or does random suck in the demo? Me and my brother had 8 Mario vs Villager matches against each other in a row, mostly with default costumes, and past that we mostly got Mario and Villager too. Didn't get Mega Man with random even once.

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
*sulks in corner* Angel hater! ;-;
Am I an angel hater? Why do I have an avatar with two angels, then?

Such are the paradoxical statements my inner mind cannot compute.

*Has double posted like ten times since the first day I got here* Eh, I'm sorry... please don't ban me.
Beware! :evil:

I'm going to have so much fun countering your Golden Hammer with Lucina.
I originally had one third rule that was removed due to... Uhh... System limitations.

Deep inside, you know you love it, so stop being so tsundere about it.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
My neck already hurts after playing the demo for 3 hours (EU got it earlier), I'm probably gonna end up dead once the final version comes out. The game plays pretty great though, I can only imagine how good it'll be once I get a proper controller.

Also, is it just me or does random suck in the demo? Me and my brother had 8 Mario vs Villager matches against each other in a row, mostly with default costumes, and past that we mostly got Mario and Villager too. Didn't get Mega Man with random even once.
Mario Vs Villager
Link Vs Pikachu
Pikachu Vs Mario
Villager Vs Link
Mega Man Vs Villager
IT ALWAYS HAPPENS I TELL YOU

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
My best character on the Smash 3DS demo is Link.

Those jump attacks. Those buffs.

Oh yeah, don't I need to clear Classic mode as Link to unlock the Great King? Yep, yes I do.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
Also, am I the only one who finds Pikachu annoying? It's always that one frame Thunder it loves to use. Want to put in a combo? Nope. Thunder.

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294

If you're trying to be as insane as possible, might I suggest making it 2.0 ratio?

That's what I always do. I usually don't play with items, so, when I do, I feel a need to go all out and ensure maximum stupidity and hilarity.
Items: Containers, Smart Bombs, Bob-Bombs, Motion Censor Bombs, Blast Boxes, Bumpers, Green Shells, Deku Nuts, Freezies... and Mr. Saturn. Since it's 2.0 ratio everything, except Mr. Saturn, is meant to kill you instantly. Mr. Saturn is there just because...
10+ stocks to ensure the match still goes for a nice amount of time.

I'm excited to add Blue Shells, Bombchus, Cuccos, Hocotate's Spaceship, X Bombs, and Master Balls to the mix~

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
:4mario: can DThrow, UTilt, DTilt, UTilt, DTilt, USmash on Sandbag and sometimes :4link: and VERY RARELY :4megaman:, but :4villager: and :4pikachu: always get out of it.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Deep inside I really hate it. But I only show dislike to it.
The denial is obvious, indeed.

If you're trying to be as insane as possible, might I suggest making it 2.0 ratio?

That's what I always do. I usually don't play with items, so, when I do, I feel a need to go all out and ensure maximum stupidity and hilarity.
Items: Containers, Smart Bombs, Bob-Bombs, Motion Censor Bombs, Blast Boxes, Bumpers, Green Shells, Deku Nuts, Freezies... and Mr. Saturn. Since it's 2.0 ratio everything, except Mr. Saturn, is meant to kill you instantly. Mr. Saturn is there just because...
10+ stocks to ensure the match still goes for a nice amount of time.

I'm excited to add Blue Shells, Bombchus, Cuccos, Hocotate's Spaceship, X Bombs, and Master Balls to the mix~
I like the way you think.

Cuccos are a very good idea. Blue Shells too. Best new items ever along with the Daybreak and Master Balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom