• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Thus I christen this thread with my blessing.
Also, dat Falcon :O

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Classic Captain Falcon's pretty badass!

Also, Bayonetta Direct? Can't say I'm slightly interested in that game but I'll still watch the direct.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
Bayonetta Direct?

Inb4 random smash newcomer that has nothing to do with Bayonetta confirmed

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
"Snake doesn't fit in Smash, he's from a mature game, he uses guns and stuff, he's not Nintendo."

Bayonetta gets a single exclusive game.

"Bayonetta should totally be in Smash, she fits right in, she's not too mature or anything, she doesn't even have to use guns."

So if we get two Sega characters, does that mean we can get Snake and Simon Belmont? I'm sure people will love that.

Let's throw in Dante and whoever that sword guy is from Namco to please everyone else too. Third party overload right?

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
"Snake doesn't fit in Smash, he's from a mature game, he uses guns and stuff, he's not Nintendo."

Bayonetta gets a single exclusive game.

"Bayonetta should totally be in Smash, she fits right in, she's not too mature or anything, she doesn't even have to use guns."

So if we get two Sega characters, does that mean we can get Snake and Simon Belmont? I'm sure people will love that.

Let's throw in Dante and whoever that sword guy is from Namco to please everyone else too. Third party overload right?
If Capcom gets a second rep I'd rather Jill Valentine. :p

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
As much as I love Bayonetta, I wouldn't stick her in Smash Bros. at this current time. She ain't even been in a Nintendo game yet, this is her second game, and she doesn't have a history with Nintendo.

Trophy status is perfect.

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
If Capcom gets a second rep I'd rather Jill Valentine. :p
This is why there should never be a second rep from a third party. The main guy from each one is more than enough.

Still hoping Ubisoft's rep will be promoted to playable eventually.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
This is why there should never be a second rep from a third party. The main guy from each one is more than enough.

Still hoping Ubisoft's rep will be promoted to playable eventually.
Bomberman and Simon Belmont are probably the only other 3rd parties that deserve to be in Smash Bros. ;)

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Every morning I have to get up at either 5:00 a.m. or 6:00 a.m. It gets hard because I'm so tired...

Staying up on SB all nite.

This is me in the mornings.

Last edited:

JamesDNaux

Smash Hero
NNID
JamesDNaux
I meant that weren't in a previous Smash. Also no Rayman should never be playable in Smash.
Care to explain why you think the mascot of Ubisoft doesn't deserve to be playable, even though he has a trophy?

Or do you just hate Ubisoft in general? Hating the company isn't a reason to hate the character...

D

Deleted member

Would Rayman be a problem on a system like the 3DS? The Rayman DS games could handle him pretty well.

Last edited by a moderator:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Care to explain why you think the mascot of Ubisoft doesn't deserve to be playable, even though he has a trophy?

Or do you just hate Ubisoft in general? Hating the company isn't a reason to hate the character...
Because The Rayman series is bad. I'm as against him being in as I am that Sonic is in.

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Because The Rayman series is bad. I'm as against him being in as I am that Sonic is in.
By bad, are you thinking of the Raving Rabbids spin off series? If so, shame on you.

Rayman PSX, Rayman 2, Rayman 3, Rayman Origins, and Rayman Legends are all great. You don't HAVE to like them, but ****, they're good.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom