• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
If they want to be able to live better they should better themselves by going to school

They can get grants that will probably allow them to go through a community college without cost
Yes, that would be a wonderful ideal, but sometimes reality doesn't play fair in that regards. Given that many adults that get into those situations working a at least two jobs to get by find themselves in a disadvantage when it comes to that kind of situation.

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
School, but it's more than school. The neighborhood... When he's just walking... And many other places.

yes....

we tried that. But despite multiple injuries they say there isn't enough proof.... Apparently they think Lozjam hurts himself....
What I recommend doing, (Warning: Pain)

1. Lead teacher *carelessly*
2. "Coincidentally" lead them to a bullying happening
3. Watch it go down

As for the neighborhood:
Call the Police

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
Well Rosa, maybe you should get the Police Involved, to put an end to it.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
This is in really poor taste. I would not ask my girlfriend to post on my behalf, that's so dumb.
Would you rather I wait until Lozjam starts believing what they are telling him? And perhaps starting hurting himself, or killing himself. Lozjam certainly won't tell you, he cares for you guys too much for you guys to worry about him.

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
School, but it's more than school. The neighborhood... When he's just walking... And many other places.

yes....

we tried that. But despite multiple injuries they say there isn't enough proof.... Apparently they think Lozjam hurts himself....
Wait, the authorities don't believe you, so you came here..
Lol whut? Don't get me wrong I feel bad for Lozjam but, what are we supposed to do, except start a pity party?

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Like someone bullying him, well it's more like a large amount of people bullying him... Tripping him, kicking him, telling him to kill himself, grabbing him, punching him, insulting him ect.... I know Lozjam wouldn't want me to tell you all that's happening, he usually gives watered down versions of what's going on... But you deserve to know and he needs support...
The funny thing is, any proof that you can bring them is illegal

A kid recorded some bullies bullying him because the school "didn't believe him"

And the kid himself was arrested for wire tapping

Last edited:

Backgammon

Click clack.
NNID
BluePapaya
Alright, I'm gonna have to ask the conversation to move on. This has the potential to be VERY volatile and I don't want any kind of bomb dropping.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader

yes....

You should REALLY talk this over with his parents first and foremost.

...and if that fails he can try to work out, get buff, and punch the hell out of those assholes. Im kinda serious about this actually. If he gets buff enough his posture alone should scare off idiots. He should eventually fight back. Maybe learn self defence? Either way, thats just the ultimatum really, Im hoping his parents would come up with something less painfull.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Wait, the authorities don't believe you, so you came here..
Lol whut? Don't get me wrong I feel bad for Lozjam but, what are we supposed to do, except start a pity party?
I just want you to be aware of what's going on. I will shut up now and take it to a PM or something now.

Backgammon

Click clack.
NNID
BluePapaya
I just want you to be aware of what's going on. I will shut up now and take it to a PM or something now.
It's good that you made us aware, honestly. If you want to take it to a PM with me, I'll give what advice I can, but for both of your sake, this is why I said the conversation should move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom