• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
Crystal king battle music from Paper Mario is my jam right now.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
That may be so but it's also not that straight forward, the economy in a lot of places doesn't easily allow for the transition to accrue in sustainable manner, many people are forced into those situations of no fault of their own. I don't disagree that $15 may be too much in most areas but it's more relating to a larger problem with our current economic imbalance. There are legitimate problems involved with companies that pay so far below a liveable wage and we all subsidized those companies through other benefits that have to be granted through taxplayer money to those workers because the company themselves wouldn't do it while the gap between the lower end workers and the executives continues to skyrocket.
If they want to be able to live better they should better themselves by going to school

They can get grants that will probably allow them to go through a community college without cost

Mariohuge

Smash Apprentice
Hey, I've been wondering...people have been talking about the differences between smash 3DS and Wii U, and I heard some of them saying that they each have different speeds, with the 3DS version being slower and the Wii U version being faster. Is this true?

D

Deleted member

Hey, I've been wondering...people have been talking about the differences between smash 3DS and Wii U, and I heard some of them saying that they each have different speeds, with the 3DS version being slower and the Wii U version being faster. Is this true?
YouTube videos run at 30 FPS, thus making both versions look slower than they are. Both run at a pace between Melee's and Brawl's.

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
To my knowledge, they're about the same.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Hi guys, this is Rosa, Lozjam's girlfriend... Lozjam is being physically bullied really hard.... None of the staff care to do anything and if Lozjam or myself tried to defend him Lozjam gets in trouble... What should I do?

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
Hi guys, this is Rosa, Lozjam's girlfriend... Lozjam is being physically bullied really hard.... None of the staff care to do anything and if Lozjam or myself tried to defend him Lozjam gets in trouble... What should I do?
Like actually bullied by someone or worked out and is really tired.

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom

For realz?

Last edited:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Like, at his work or on this site

...Well, if it was on the site though it wouldn't be physical...

Last edited:

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Like actually bullied by someone or worked out and is really tired.
Like someone bullying him, well it's more like a large amount of people bullying him... Tripping him, kicking him, telling him to kill himself, grabbing him, punching him, insulting him ect.... I know Lozjam wouldn't want me to tell you all that's happening, he usually gives watered down versions of what's going on... But you deserve to know and he needs support...

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
Like someone bullying him, well it's more like a large amount of people bullying him... Tripping him, kicking him, telling him to kill himself, grabbing him, punching him, insulting him ect.... I know Lozjam wouldn't want me to tell you all that's happening, he usually gives watered down versions of what's going on... But you deserve to know and he needs support...
The staff doesn't care? At school or at work?

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
Really?

Superyoshiom

Smash Master
NNID
Superyoshiom
Oh my...

I'm surprised the staff would do nothing about it. You seriously need to bring this up to the highest authorities. No human being deserves to be treated like that.

Just remember, we'll always be here for him.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
if it's work, try to get a new job (obviously) but if it's at school the most I can say is try to grin and bear it. especially if it's university.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
so i got another infraction praise me lol
I got one too but I expect to get one for it

Mods see me Trollin'
They hatin'
Patrolling they tryin to catch me writin' dirty
Tryin to catch me writin' dirty

No, I was actually responding in kind to someone I thought was a troll

Last edited:

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
This is in really poor taste. I would not ask my girlfriend to post on my behalf, that's so dumb.

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
And the staff doesn't even care? Oh dear..try telling the principal and his parents. That needs to be stopped.

Just remember, we will always be here for him.

The Original Robot boy

Smash Champion
NNID
AzureXeire
3DS FC
0173-2317-7445
I got one too but I expect to get one for it

Mods see me Trollin'
They hatin'
Patrolling they tryin to catch me writin' dirty

No, I was actually responding in kind to someone I thought was a troll
Sometimes I like to see what I can get infractions for y'know? It's kinda funny sometimes.
Well it was on one of the smashboards news links i posted a video and mods said

Lozjam

Smash Champion
The staff doesn't care? At school or at work?
School, but it's more than school. The neighborhood... When he's just walking... And many other places.
yes....
Oh my...

I'm surprised the staff would do nothing about it. You seriously need to bring this up to the highest authorities. No human being deserves to be treated like that.

Just remember, we'll always be here for him.
we tried that. But despite multiple injuries they say there isn't enough proof.... Apparently they think Lozjam hurts himself....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom