• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Quick guide on how to use Mega Man: stay away from your opponent or you'll be royally screwed over.
Stop playing Mega Man is also a good tip.
It seems like he could be really good, but he's just so hard to play I'm not even sure it's worth it.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
My future mains:

'Murica Mario, dalmatian adorable DHD, Morton, red Game & Watch, normal Mega Man, fabulous Dark Pit, polkadot Pac-Man, hood wireframe Li'l Mac, Viridi color Goddess Waifu, Zero Mission ending Hunter Waifu, OoT color Wise Waifu, fire Cosmic Waifu, Anna color Tactician Waifu, fire Princess Waifu, Tiki color Time Traveler Waifu and Wii Fit U Fitness Waifu.

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
So you're saying that the key to winning...is to not get hit?

Please, tell me more~ D¦
How the hell does a physical attacker like Marth hit an opponent when away from him/her?

Mega Man has loads of projectiles which are horrible options for close combat.

Characters with reflectors have a huge advantage over Mega Man too.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
My future mains:

'Murica Mario, dalmatian adorable DHD, Morton, red Game & Watch, normal Mega Man, fabulous Dark Pit, hood wireframe Li'l Mac, Viridi color Goddess Waifu, Zero Mission ending Hunter Waifu, OoT color Wise Waifu, fire Cosmic Waifu, Anna color Tactician Waifu, fire Princess Waifu, Tiki color Time Traveler Waifu and Wii Fit U Fitness Waifu.
You forgot to include Pac-Man!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
Trying to limit it to 8 for the moment, these are all before I've had a chance to play them so this is the preplay list... think I chose enough blue? Nah.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
In specific Order, Left to Right;
PRIMARIES
Signature Re-Remastered.png

SECONDARIES
Signature Re-Remastered 2.png

Crescendo

Smash Journeyman
Quick guide on how to use Mega Man: stay away from your opponent or you'll be royally screwed over.
I have the exact opposite opinion, to be honest. His projectiles are good for pressure, but other characters have a way better zoning game than him, and a lot of his specials make him vulnerable. If anything, I feel he is more comfortable at mid range, using the specials for pressure / setups (Crash Bomb + Metal Blade + Top Spin is surprisingly deadly against shields), FAir and BAir for damage and control, and DAir / UpTilt for killing moves. MAYBE Charge Buster if you want to push your luck.

He is... very unorthodox to play, to say the least. I wonder where will his place be once the meta will inevitably evolve.

Twewy

Smash Lord
"Well let's see what Smashboards is up t-"
"Oh hello Theatrhythm ad consuming the website."

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
You guys can main a lot of characters

I usually main 1 and have a secondary, maybe 2 secondaries

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
You guys can main a lot of characters

I usually main 1 and have a secondary, maybe 2 secondaries
Just take the Top 4 on my list and use those.
Meaning R.O.B. is my Super-Main, 2nd place is my Main, 3rd and 4th are my Secondaries.

Last edited:

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Someone got suspended for dealing coke at school

...coca cola that is

Yes, dealing pop in school is illegal.

This is kind of funny because I used to drink pop like crazy from the machines when I was in school

I had like 4 cherry pepsi's a day

D

Deleted member

The ICs crowd cheer is still in Smash 4.
Apparently it's a glitch where if there is a Villager in the game, they will use the cheer for the Climbers instead of Villager.
It seems like they have so many finished assets at this point that it wouldn't surprise me if they showed up as DLC if it happens, even if it's unlikely.

Last edited by a moderator:

Twewy

Smash Lord
Someone got suspended for dealing coke at school

...coca cola that is

Yes, dealing pop in school is illegal.

This is kind of funny because I used to drink pop like crazy from the machines when I was in school

I had like 4 cherry pepsi's a day
In my senior year they (finally) stocked Vanilla Coke. Every time they did they were gone quick.

I solved this one day by buying like five.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Apparently it's a glitch where if there is a Villager in the game, they will use the cheer for the Climbers instead of Villager.
It seems like they have so many finished assets at this point that it wouldn't surprise me if they showed up as DLC if it happens, even if it's unlikely.
Well it makes sense since they were trying to get the ice climbers to work on the 3DS version and GOT them to work on the wii u but were taken out of both versions

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team

Morbi

Scavenger
Of course they will, of course they will. They are a staple to Smash, amiright? There is no way that they are going anywhere. Clearly, they are of the highest priority.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom