• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
What if Sakurai makes a Murasame Castle reboot like he did with Kid Icarus: Uprising?

Next Smash, newcomer Takamaru and one or two new characters from the reboot. :troll:

I wouldn't mind that. lol

Octillus

Smash Ace
NNID
Octillus
3DS FC
0963-0987-3528
While I'm like anyone else yearning for a new RPG, you're missing a golden opportunity to farm this title out to Platinum for a crazy action game like Bayonetta/Devil May Cry set in feudal Japan.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Can I ask you all a question;
Have you ever listened to a FFA Ness V Ness V Ness V Ness on a Small Stage?
IT HURTS YOUR EARS.

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
I've been trying to play the Virtual Console version of the Murasame Castle on the 3DS lately, and when I say try I mean try as in I still can't get by the first castle. Either this was a very NES hard game or I'm doing something terribly wrong.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
The Home-Run Bat still feels very good to land a hit with.

Also, the Blue Shells are nowhere near the annoyance they are in the Mario Kart series.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Getting used to Villager's quirks. His F-Smash is kind of unusual, but makes a great tool for edge guarding.

He also has very good recovery thanks to his side and up specials.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
What if Sakurai makes a Murasame Castle reboot like he did with Kid Icarus: Uprising?

Next Smash, newcomer Takamaru and one or two new characters from the reboot. :troll:

I wouldn't mind that. lol
Which gives me an idea, the reboot should give you the option to play with more than one character. One fighter can be a kunoichi (female ninja) with ninjato while another can be a Miko (shrine maiden) with magical charms/talismans. That way, we can have some Smash newcomers unique play styles and some proper female representation in another Nintendo IP.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Okay my last match was me as Villager, Lv 9 CPU as Link. Scored a very awesome KO thanks to the Daybreak.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Say what you will about Mario's FS, but I feel it's stronger this time. Seems to have a vacuum like effect on start up and if it manages to trap the opponent from its center, all hits will land.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I miss the Fan. lol

But I think it was removed for the same reason infinite AAA combos (like Fox's) were.

Ice Climbers wielding two Fans was just the best thing ever. lol

Jason the Yoshi

Watching Me, Wanting Me
Says the guy with the TAILS MCCLOUD AVATAR!
It's creativity, not novelty.
I'm now a bored angel. Playing the demo makes me sad, as I crave to reunite with my Gold Pit, and enjoy Palutena, too.
Same here. I'm gonna play as Palutena a lot when the game comes out. Hell, I even plan on unlocking Dark Pit with Palutena to punish him for crashing the party.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Ouch. I just saw Pikachu being terrorized by a bunch of Cuccos, all while close to the lower blast line and slowly going down to his doom.

The Cuccos' hits are weak powered meteor smashes on air.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
See, I've been trying to mash the buttons.

Never works. Maybe I'm not frustrated enough?
You need to be more frustrated.
Jam that Circle Pad in so many jolted directions that it isn't even funny while pressing ABXY as fast as possible.
I've seen Computers (As well as m'self) do it.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Same here. I'm gonna play as Palutena a lot when the game comes out. Hell, I even plan on unlocking Dark Pit with Palutena to punish him for crashing the party.
Beat him up good, and show him not to challenge a Goddess. I'm still mad that there's no Gold Palutena to go with my Gold Pit. D:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I plan on doing an All-Star beatdown with Ganondorf. None challenges the Evil King and lives! :evil:

If only I had a way to record footage from my 3DS so I could do a montage of such glory with this playing:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Steve 4 Smash? More like Steve for Xbox Flaming Ring of Death! Oh wait, Microsoft doesn't have enough IP's to make themselves a decent mascot fighter. :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom