• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
I plan on doing an All-Star beatdown with Ganondorf. None challenges the Evil King and lives! :evil:

If only I had a way to record footage from my 3DS so I could do a montage of such glory with this playing:
I plan on beatin g All Star with all 49 characters.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
That moment when you realize Wobbuffet is no longer among the Poké Ball summons...

I loved him in Smash. :c

Octillus

Smash Ace
NNID
Octillus
3DS FC
0963-0987-3528
Oh yeah I played Hyrule Warriors at the Nintendo World Store yesterday - it was cool for a power trip, but that kinda gameplay has no legs for me.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Wobbuffet annoyed me to no end.

Him and Ice Climbers gone... Greatest Smash ever.
I admit me being sad over Wobbuffet being gone is purely out of nostalgia.

I remember him well as the comic relief of the anime. He was a huge part of my childhood, because me and my classmates all liked him in the anime.

Likewise, he was quite hilarious in Smash with him wobbling around and countering foes.

EDIT: 9000th post! :o

Last edited:

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
Someone on Reddit is ripping all the new characters renders right out of the game files. Here's a few.

Also, here's a bunch of the trophies.

http://imgur.com/a/HHWRL

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Someone on Reddit is ripping all the new characters renders right out of the game files. Here's a few.

Junior, the OG badass adorable villain in the Mario universe. The eyes of that Clown Car can easily stare into your soul.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I just changed my avatar and I'm finding myself wanting to do it again thanks to that glorious Great Evil King Ganondorf render.

It's almost unfair.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

There's the inevitable Rouge trophy :troll:

I wonder why the hell Excitebiker has a non-8-bit trophy this time.

Knuckles the Knuckles

Here's a taste of the remedy
NNID
Dromader
Steve 4 Smash? More like Steve for Xbox Flaming Ring of Death! Oh wait, Microsoft doesn't have enough IP's to make themselves a decent mascot fighter. :troll:
You know, I actually once went over what IP's they own and what IP's that are important to them that they dont and would have to bring cash on.... and they came out on top of Sony :p Granted, you REALLY need to be a fan of Xbox for a long time, but I calculated 17 fighters from original IP's, 3 Third party characters and 4 unlockables from some of the already covered IP's, rounding it up to a nice 25 man roster.

MS, unlike Sony, owns most of the important IP's that had games released on theyr system, they actualy own Blue Dragon and Losty Odyssey! This gen both companies are turning around though, with Sony owning the names and MS buying timed offers, but the IP's that put both brands on the map and became iconic with the names are in MS favor (Master Chief vs Solid Snake, Jack of Blades vs Cloud, Banjo vs Crash ect.)

Substitution

Deacon Blues
NNID
MisterVideo
I've been trying to play the Virtual Console version of the Murasame Castle on the 3DS lately, and when I say try I mean try as in I still can't get by the first castle. Either this was a very NES hard game or I'm doing something terribly wrong.
Oh trust me, wait till you get to the second and third castle. That's where it gets fun.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
If there's KI stuff that's NOT the Dark Pit, I gotta see it. I never thought I'd say that I'm starting to dislike him a lot more than usual.
Regardless, I need more regular Pit and Palutena goodness. Even Phosphora. Or maybe I'm so bored that I'm kinda not making sense.

Last edited:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Seems the FE trophies are focusing on Awakening this time, whereas Brawl focused on Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn.

Those models have feet. lol

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Seriously, I NEED that Reddit Page that @ TewnLeenk TewnLeenk was talking about
I wanna see the rest of the rendersssss

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
Seriously, I NEED that Reddit Page that @ TewnLeenk TewnLeenk was talking about
I wanna see the rest of the rendersssss
He took it down and said he'd repost it once he's finished ripping them all. I'll definitely post it again when he's done :D

The only other one he had was Master Hand and Crazy hand.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom