• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Have we gotten a guide out that proves there's only 2 ways to unlock characters yet? I mean, there are few modes in the 3DS version, so the ways shown is logical enough, but still.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
They need to add Waluigi to the next game so we can have **** Dastardly (Waluigi) and Muttley (DHD)

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Mr. Game & Watch specifically in the new game

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Pichu is obviously the cutest character in the series. The goggles add to his cuteness. Bow down to the kawaii-ness of Pichu!

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Pit's my choice on this trend thing. I just need to find the right picture of him (the peace sign victory pose).

I was told it was supposed to have a similar look to this:

I need to see it!

Last edited:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
My vote goes to the late Ice Climbers.
+ Parkas
+ Oversized weapons
+ Mittens
+ Cute faces
+ Eternal bond
+ ...to the point where one simply cannot survive without the other

Check and double check.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
This Smash 4 roster still feels very weird, yet completely unsurprising considering how much of a troll Sakurai was this time. lol

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
This Smash 4 roster still feels very weird, yet completely unsurprising considering how much of a troll Sakurai was this time. lol
To me it somehow feels incomplete. Also the way the character slots are put on the character select screen just feels awkward. The clones are seperated from their other fellow characters. Yoshi inbetween Bowser and Rosalina. Shulk being treated as a 3rd party character. Etc.

Koopaul

Smash Champion
Hm. Maybe it's because the boards aren't that active right now? I'll wait. If I no one answers my questions I'm going to have to get really annoying.

RamOne

Mr. Blue Sky
NNID
Mr.Baron
3DS FC
3926-5004-2681
Yoshi inbetween Bowser and Rosalina.
My CSS OCD can't take this. It's also having a hard time with Dr. Mario, Lucina and Dark Pit being together instead of with their franchises. However, I'm completely fine with Shulk being with the third-parties.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
To me it somehow feels incomplete. Also the way the character slots are put on the character select screen just feels awkward. The clones are seperated from their other fellow characters. Yoshi inbetween Bowser and Rosalina. Shulk being treated as a 3rd party character. Etc.
Yoshi between Rosalina and Bowser Jr. makes sense to me considering Yoshi often appears in main Mario games.

The clone trio being separated just screams last minute stuff. If you try to put Dr. Mario after the Mario characters, Dark Pit after Palutena and Lucina after Robin, you'll completely screw the roster ordering.

Shulk just happens to be after the clones so it wouldn't separate the clone trio. (If Shulk was before Dr. Mario, Lucina would be with the third-parties instead.)

Anyway, it feels awkward, but I don't really care about it. The Wii U version will have a different ordering though.

Still feel salty over no Ice Climbers, no Lucas and no Wolf. I was almost certain they would be back, unlike the expectations I had for Ivysaur, Squirtle and Snake.

Dr. Mario being back is good. Dark Pit, Robin, and Lucina are among my favorite Nintendo characters, so their inclusion feels great, but damn, the cuts make this all very bittersweet. Among the veterans, I still have Ganondorf, Olimar and Toon Link to play as. Sheik and Ike returning were great news too, especially with people claiming they would be cut.

I'll get over it eventually, just like what happened when I found Mewtwo and Roy were gone in Brawl. I get my hands on the game and the hype throws the grief out of the window.

Characters come and go, but I suppose it is to be expected.

Case anyone hasn't noticed yet, I hold clones and lesser known characters with the same regard as the bigger well-known ones. Let's hope there will be DLC to at least bring back as many old favorites as possible!

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Does anyone here happen to have the Wiiware version of Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney?

Ace Attorney is one of the games I've been wanting to play very badly for quite some time now, and the Wii Shop Channel is probably my best way of getting to do so at the moment.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom