• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Anyone got any good-quality pictures/videos of Game & Watch's colors? :3

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Does anyone have a picture of the Pichu trophy? I want to see Pichu. :(

Edit: The Pokemon Trainer trophy mentions Misty, Brock, Cynthia, Iris, and Ash in the beginning. Yes, Ash and not Red. It also mentions Smash Bros Brawl and something about liking Pokemon and being friends. I don't know enough Japanese to translate it, but those terms stood out.

Last edited:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I only know what they are:
White
Red
Green
Yellow
Blue
Light Blue
A blue somewhere in between Blue and Light Blue in the color spectrum.
Thats slightly disappointing. Was hoping for a couple of specific colors. I don't think we needed three kinds of blue. >.>

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
I want a translation for this myself.
Well, I don't know japanese but I can read katakana; it mentions Misty, Brock, Cynthia, Iris and Ash; so I can assume it's a description of what a Pokémon Trainer is in general

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I only know what they are:
White
Red
Green
Yellow
Blue
Light Blue
A blue somewhere in between Blue and Light Blue in the color spectrum.
  1. Normal
  2. New Color, yay
  3. Red
  4. Best Color
  5. Puke
  6. Oil
  7. MY EYESSSSSSSSSSSSSS
  8. Cyan?
All I need is a good-quality video/screenshot of Green G&W on the CSS Screen/Bottom Screen. =w=

Twewy

Smash Lord
I wonder if anyone on the Internet is trading Club Nintendo codes for demo codes. Surely among the "here email pls gib" and "Selling for $60 Steam game", someone would want one?

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
I wonder if anyone on the Internet is trading Club Nintendo codes for demo codes. Surely among the "here email pls gib" and "Selling for $60 Steam game", someone would want one?
I'm actually willing to trade a Shiny Zapdos for a demo code! XD

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Being the only one that cared, temporarily changed avatar for Nendoroid Red (Yes, HyperFalcon, I'm conscious PT is never specified to be Red, but I also wanted a excuse to use this)

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Well, I don't know japanese but I can read katakana; it mentions Misty, Brock, Cynthia, Iris and Ash; so I can assume it's a description of what a Pokémon Trainer is in general
Huh. Interesting. Does it actually say Pokemon Trainer or Red for his name?

Because honestly, I still don't get why Sakurai didn't just refer to him as Red in the game itself, instead of completely showing him off a pure generic Trainer loosely based upon Red and Ash. But the fact it mentions Ash is interesting in itself.

Crescendo

Smash Journeyman
The third game seems a bit ignored this time. Jarring, considering most Brawl content from the EarthBound series came from Mother 3.
It's ironic in a way. The version of the game supposedly focusing on handheld games only gets Mother-related content from the games that originated on console.
Maybe it's to help us forget about poor Lucas.

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Huh. Interesting. Does it actually say Pokemon Trainer or Red for his name?

Because honestly, I still don't get why Sakurai didn't just refer to him as Red in the game itself, instead of completely showing him off a pure generic Trainer loosely based upon Red and Ash. But the fact it mentions Ash is interesting in itself.
Mmh, from what I can read (I seriously need to learn to read kanji, hiragana and the language) it never mentions Red's name, only the ones I mentioned before, Pokémon Trainer a few times and a reference to his appearance in Brawl.

Well, taking in mind Pokémon also drags inspiration from the anime in Smash and Misty's trophy in Melee was based on her original anime design, a mention was bound to happen some day.

CrimsonVallier

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KipVallier
3DS FC
3866-8291-8606
I dont know why but I dont have the the demo even though I should...:mad:
I have a club Nintendo account, been a platanum member since last year, have my club nintendo account linked to my google account so whats wrong???
If someone helps me find out whats wrong I will give that person a code for the demo so please help:lol:

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
I have a club Nintendo account, been a platanum member since last year, have my club nintendo account linked to my google account so whats wrong???
If someone helps me find out whats wrong I will give that person a code for the demo so please help:lol:
you need to be subscribed to the newsletter.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Mmh, from what I can read (I seriously need to learn to read kanji, hiragana and the language) it never mentions Red's name, only the ones I mentioned before, Pokémon Trainer a few times and a reference to his appearance in Brawl.

Well, taking in mind Pokémon also drags inspiration from the anime in Smash and Misty's trophy in Melee was based on her original anime design, a mention was bound to happen some day.
My theory that Pokemon Trainer's choices were based more upon Ash's trio seems more plausible then. Especially in the context of Brawl Pokemon Trainer's own trophy. Strange.

But cool none the less.

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
The codes were only given to select people.
4 Codes per person.
...Which is utter bullcrap, since we should've all got the demo at the same time, and not do crazy things to get it.
Giving privilages to the loyal customer is fine, but giving 4 codes to 1 guy, and only a handful of people who bought a ton of games get it, leaving them to just steal other's stuff just so they get the demo early too is just RUDE. Even making the Early Demo have unlimited uses while the normal demo has restricted uses is just plain WRONG.
Bad Nintendo.
Bad.
No Ice Cream for you.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I saw Squirtle and Ivysaur trophies in one of the streams and Wolf's trophy was like the first trophy leakers showed, so you can knock them off the list.
Aw yeah only 2 left. So far we're doing better than Brawl, where only 2 of the cut characters became trophies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom