• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sil

Smash Ace
3DS FC
1032-1490-1609
Any one here not have the demo yet? I need someone to give away my codes to. :laugh:

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
I love little changes like this.

Gives the characters more personality.
What they did was essentially act like a game and watch character. His old walk animation was based off manhole. His walk animation now seems to be based of Helmet.

D

Deleted member

I got a demo code from a friend on Steam.
The controls are solid but they take some getting used to. The game is also actually really easy to see on a normal 3DS.

Last edited by a moderator:

Auramaniji

Roasted!
NNID
N/A
Someone said that lucario is a god because he is built for damage in ssb4.

(Overused meme? Check!)

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
I'm really tempted to do an extensive dissection of Dark Pit and Pit, mainly because nobody wants to bother finding out the differences.

D

Deleted member

I'm really tempted to do an extensive dissection of Dark Pit and Pit, mainly because nobody wants to bother finding out the differences.
If you do that, I'm certain there will be people who will thank you, myself included. I have no interest in Dark Pit or Pit, but I am curious as to what differences Dark Pit has.

D

Deleted member

Is it really? I guess I'll wait until the demo comes out to find out for myself, but I'm still planning on getting an XL.
On larger stages it might get a bit harder, but to me everything is clearly visible and it's easy to see what's going on.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
When I play as duck hunt dog I'm always going to have the colour palette of what looks like Banjo and Kazooie, because that's sweet.
BTW, your avatar quacks me up. :awesome:

And yeah, that is a great palette swap. :grin:

I just wish the unlockables were sorted a bit nicer. I mean, if you remove the 3 clones, well...

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

On larger stages it might get a bit harder, but to me everything is clearly visible and it's easy to see what's going on.
Good to know. I'll test out how it looks on my current 3DS when the demo is released next week. Because really, that's all I'm worried about at this point.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
If you do that, I'm certain there will be people who will thank you, myself included. I have no interest in Dark Pit or Pit, but I am curious as to what differences Dark Pit has.
I'll have to wait like roughly three weeks to do that though, but I'm not expecting anyone bothering to find out at the rate we're going.

I do know some details judging by footage like the angle and properties, but I don't know any technical specifics like frames or knockback growth. For example, I know that Dark Pit's three-hit-jab has the second hit have a bit of a pull effect and the final hit hits the opponent at an more upward angle.

Last edited:

Bedoop

Poyon
NNID
$50.00 / $??.??
3DS FC
0877-1726-4217
Anyone got a certain King K. Rool video?
I am now one of you.
HEY HEY HEY, I GOT THE DEMO.
Love you, Sil~

SirGalvan

Smash Journeyman
The one thing that jumps out to me is the lack of love thr dk series. No assist trophy for two games in a row is surprising to me

Auramaniji

Roasted!
NNID
N/A
Do you guys mind if I mention the blast zone being too WIDE on some stages? :facepalm:

I swear to god I was watching some streams rack up damage on most of the stages and it felt a bit forgiving when they were sent away from the stage. (To recover and repeat the cycle until 170%)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Is there a compilation of Poké Ball/Master Ball Pokémon or Final Smashes yet?

Noah5900

Smash Rookie
I swear to god I was watching some streams rack up damage on most of the stages and it felt a bit forgiving when they were sent away from the stage. (To recover and repeat the cycle until 170%)
Really? I hope I don't find it too hard to K.O. people on some stages >.>

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
TIL I've been pronouncing Shulk's name wrong this whole time. I've been thinking it rhymes with "Hulk" or "Bulk," but it actually sounds more like "shoe" with an "lk" at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom