• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 4 Social Thread 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
I mean more along the lines I'm surprised there's not a thread with a lot of activity on here, or a server in the vein of that haha. I'd love to play MInecraft with fellow Smashers!!
does this makes you want more?

Yeah, i'm working on it:

http://imgur.com/a/RlYJM

Gorgeous isn't it?

Last edited:

Rysir

The shorts wearing blue anubis
NNID
Rhysir
3DS FC
3394-4486-9387
I can actually eat any type of chocolate, ever the bitter baking chocolate
As can I! Its why whenever there are plans to make chocolate chip cookies it changes to just making plain cookies. I just greatly favor milk chocolate.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
My wife and I just mailed our Christmas box to my family full of full Japanese goodies. Now we are Christmas shopping for.....our pets. Our cat is getting treats and a scratching post. Our rabbit is getting a new straw house since he ate the previous one. New larger cage for the hamsters, and a new chewing post for the chipmunk.

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Though he's a naughty cat. He likes to scratch off the wallpaper ><. Maybe he deserves coal...

Attachments

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Stay Awake :troll:

OK YOU

My wife and I just mailed our Christmas box to my family full of full Japanese goodies. Now we are Christmas shopping for.....our pets. Our cat is getting treats and a scratching post. Our rabbit is getting a new straw house since he ate the previous one. New larger cage for the hamsters, and a new chewing post for the chipmunk.
**** YO PETS No but really why should you go christmas shopping for pets.. I dont even go shopping for my pets and did you get the DIY candies, Those are amazing. My GF sent me those for my birthday
The thermosphere.

little lamb, Do you see what I see~

Yes that gif made me think of that song .-.
Thats an alpaca XD

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Its like a zoo :p
We have a similar thing over here. Getting new treats for the cat, maybe a scratching post. The dog is probably getting 2 massive bags of pigs ears, our birds might get some more treats and a few more drinking bowls and branches to sit on :p

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Its like a zoo :p
We have a similar thing over here. Getting new treats for the cat, maybe a scratching post. The dog is probably getting 2 massive bags of pigs ears, our birds might get some more treats and a few more drinking bowls and branches to sit on :p
It basically is. We also have several fish tanks though I'm not sure if we will get them something. Maybe some dried krill or something.

As for us, we will be going to Kyoto as a Christmas present after Christmas and I got my wife a new leg massager.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom